X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
    Instead of constantly whining about why your clever mates aren't here, perhaps you should go and join them?
    Maybe they left you behind because you're a bit stupid. The sacrificial euro lamb.
    What?

Who's not here? What are you talking about?

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Kids, this is why you should not inject things into your bloodstream.

It's bad for you. You'll end up like ashcan over there.

And don't type while blubbering, it makes it very hard to understand what you're saying.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        He's not in the Klan but his dad was. He's not a Nazi either. He hates white people. He's a commie like his pal Bernie Sanders.
        As much as I wish that was true, I don't think the Klan had much presence in Hippie Land, even back in its heyday. No, the Ford family was most likely burning a fattie instead of a cross, while Ford was listening to bands like Wiener Shrivel and Ball Dazzle.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          There you go again being morally bankrupt.
          Just stating a fact. If you're gonna kick a man it's much easier if he's already down.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            As much as I wish that was true, I don't think the Klan had much presence in Hippie Land, even back in its heyday. No, the Ford family was most likely burning a fattie instead of a cross, while Ford was listening to bands like Wiener Shrivel and Ball Dazzle.
            I'm not sure if it still is but Coeur D' Alene Idaho was quite popular with white supremisists 20 or 30 years ago and that's not far from Grungeville. I've never heard of those bands but I know Ford's quite fond of Pansy Division. I think that's the division the Seahawks play in nowdays.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Just stating a fact. If you're gonna kick a man it's much easier if he's already down.
              You never kick a man when he's down. The poe lease might come walking out of the restaurant/bar you just exited and catch you in the act. It's kinda hard to explain even though you have witnesses that saw the other guy start it.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

You never kick a man when he's down. The poe lease might come walking out of the restaurant/bar you just exited and catch you in the act. It's kinda hard to explain even though you have witnesses that saw the other guy start it.
                It's also immoral, cowardly & disgusting.

Unless you're trying to kill the guy, if he's already down, why continue kicking him?

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Unless you're trying to kill the guy, if he's already down, why continue kicking him?
                  Some roth army people showing their true character in these threads
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    The expression is dog eat dog world, not doggy dog, lol.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Some roth army people showing their true character in these threads
                      If we're gonna kick people while they're down, we may as well form a clique & start mob lynching those we don't like.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

You're being too literal here. Nobody is running around kicking people when they're down. Not unless they spit on your flag. That's definitely worth a good kicking. Now, I'm going to The Walmart to buy ammo and cheap beer. I expect you to be slightly buzzed and in full comedic form when I return.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

oooh a clique I like it. I missed the last one it was full up
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

If we're gonna kick people while they're down, we may as well form a clique & start mob lynching those we don't like.
                            Oh no, now you're gonna get Ford back on a Klan rant...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

You're being too literal here. Nobody is running around kicking people when they're down. Not unless they spit on your flag. That's definitely worth a good kicking. Now, I'm going to The Walmart to buy ammo and cheap beer. I expect you to be slightly buzzed and in full comedic form when I return.
                              I'm working today & drank yesterday. No drinking for me today, unfortunately.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                oooh a clique I like it. I missed the last one it was full up
                                You had your chance to join TBH. You and Agent Fence Sitter both. If we extend membership to you now you have to pledge allegiance to my flag. I'm sorry but we all fight under my flag and that's just how it is. I know Ford will post a rainbow CBF in response to my post but that's ok, we don't care if you're a homo. But no fags are allowed!

Comment

Working...