• Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
    This guy here serves about 14 hommos on one city block:
    how do you think he fills those jugs?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      After 10 years of Stevie Harper, I'm shocked that Canada was still on the list.
      Thank Canadian values for getting rid of him...idiot actually thought we all put the almighty dollar first. We have so much change coming now it's almost overwhelming.

Cabinet will be announced Wednesday, but we already know will be 50/50 gender balance and diverse...will be a nice change from the old.boys club...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I was thinking it had something to do with milk, but nope... even that is "homo"....

Canadian milk Ford. Better for you. No hormones or antibiotics...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Welcome to further austerity measures, Canada.

Frozen idiots.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            Canadian milk Ford. Better for you. No hormones or antibiotics...
            I don't drink much milk these days anyway, though if I do, it's always hormone-free. Same with the cheese & ice cream.

Thank God for Ben & Jerry!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Growth hormones for dairy cattle were banned in Europe 20 years ago...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Just checked the average price of milk in the US with all the hormones and antibiotics and total factory farming is $3.65 a gallon.

In the UK it is currently $4.40.

Given everything else is a lot more expensive in the UK and that $4.40 for a gallon of milk is not going to be a major part of the household budget then I wonder just how much cheaper all that junk makes US milk. I bet it's only 10 or 20 cents a gallon if that.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Milk sucks. Unless it's in ice cream. Then it's gooder than hell.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Just checked the average price of milk in the US with all the hormones and antibiotics and total factory farming is $3.65 a gallon.

In the UK it is currently $4.40.

Given everything else is a lot more expensive in the UK and that $4.40 for a gallon of milk is not going to be a major part of the household budget then I wonder just how much cheaper all that junk makes US milk. I bet it's only 10 or 20 cents a gallon if that.
                    You can buy milk without all that crap in it here too but it's a bit more expensive. I think it's about $5 a gallon.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

I don't drink much milk these days anyway, though if I do, it's always hormone-free. Same with the cheese & ice cream.

Thank God for Ben & Jerry!

I like Ben And Jerry's Flaming Liberal Ice Cream. It's mainly nuts.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ben & Jerry are certainly Liberals, but it would be difficult to make a flaming ice cream, as it would melt.

Though there's a little independent ice cream shop up in Tacoma that sells a flavor they call "Aztec Chocolate". There's a very subtle hot pepper flavor in there. Nothing too overwhelming, but definitely noticeable. Maybe you should write Ben & Jerry and request such a flavor?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          You can buy milk without all that crap in it here too but it's a bit more expensive. I think it's about $5 a gallon.
                          It's a bit like free range eggs though.

You can pay a bit more when you are buying them individually in a store but if you eat out or are eating something made from milk then you will still get the crap whether you like it or not.

US farmers seem absolutely determined to destroy the effectiveness of every antibiotic we have on the planet so that we'll all die younger of hospital infections.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's a bit like free range eggs though.

You can pay a bit more when you are buying them individually in a store but if you eat out or are eating something made from milk then you will still get the crap whether you like it or not.

US farmers seem absolutely determined to destroy the effectiveness of every antibiotic we have on the planet so that we'll all die younger of hospital infections.
                            You can go out to restaurants and pretty much guarantee your getting healthy stuff , you just got to stump up for it.
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              You can go out to restaurants and pretty much guarantee your getting healthy stuff , you just got to stump up for it.
                              Well... sometimes that's the case. Unfortunately, sometimes that even falls short. There's a Mexican food chain called "Chipotle" over here. They're known for using natural healthy ingredients.... No GMOs or other nasty artificial shit. Except now the entire chain is temporarily closed down because somebody got an E-coli burrito

It would be a damn shame if this took them down permanently They're damn good burritos when they don't have deadly bacteria in them
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

It would be a damn shame if this took them down permanently They're damn good burritos when they don't have deadly bacteria in them
                                I make homemade Chipotle style chicken burritos minus the rice. I looked into it. The closures are only temporary until they find out for sure what made those people sick. Eight people got so sick they were hospitalized.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...