Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A bunch of guys were also arrested in Honduras with fake or stolen Greek passports...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I would love to see a video where the guy says "you did me a favor, I was going to divorce her!"
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You sir are a reprobate!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
            Not sure it needed its own thread. The turnpike is littered with "see suspicious activity? call * (whatever)" signs. Could have been a truck driver reporting he saw some "funny lookin' fellas" driving, and OHP sees them "weaving" and uses that as PC for a stop.
            Weaving? Yeah right.

More like being in possession of foreign looking faces.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Weaving? Yeah right.

Look man, there's a bunch of Soviet men shopping at my Walmart! I've seen them twice now. About 20 of them, all rough looking, speaking Soviet, each one of them buying buggies full of food and Old Milwaukee. Now, one of them even bought a damn Fry Daddy last Saturday! If that ain't reason to get arrested I don't know what is! I know the cases of beer are just for show. Even I wouldn't buy two cases of Old Milwaukee Ice.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Weaving? Yeah right.

I know.

Local departments follow the lead of the state highway patrol, and deem minor traffic offenses a valid reason to pull someone over and search for bigger crimes. One local PD sits on Route 90 and waits for cars with out of state plates to come through, and then waits for them to change lanes without signaling or stops them for going 3 mph over the limit. Sure, they get a big drug bust every now and then. Now a department on the eastern side of the county is trying to do the same thing.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And now the offenses...

BRACEVILLE TOWNSHIP, Ohio — Five men are accused of making fake credit cards after being arrested during a traffic stop on the Ohio Turnpike in Trumbull County.

Jibril Abdiselam, 24, of Seattle; Mohammeddeq Hassan, 27, of Tukwila, Washington and Columbus residents Mahamoud Mohamed, 26, Zakaria Warsame, 25, and Said Abu, 24, face charges in connection with the incident. They all face six felony charges of possessing criminal tools, one felony charge of identity theft and one misdemeanor charge of possessing criminal tools.

Said faces an additional misdemeanor charge of possessing marijuana and Hassan was issued a traffic ticket that says he drove 91 miles per hour in a 70 zone.

All the men are foreign nationals, according to the State Highway Patrol. Their passports were surrendered at the Trumbull County Jail. All five are being held on $25,000 bonds. They are scheduled for a preliminary hearing Thursday in Newton Falls Municipal Court.

Troopers stopped the group's car heading eastbound on the turnpike about noon on Nov. 12, according to an incident report. Troopers found a machine that creates and duplicates credit cards in the car. Marijuana was also found inside the car, the report says.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I want one of those credit card makin machines!! I bet I can get one on the dark web. And cocaine too, not that I've ever really logged on and searched for cocaine. And guns are expensive as shit on there too. Although you can buy grenades. Or so I heard.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Such a pathetic media whore he truly is.
                      Go stick a rusty Heroin needle in your clit, you annoying CUNT!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                        Go stick a rusty Heroin needle in your clit, you annoying CUNT!
                        Damn dude, you need to learn not to sugar coat everything

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Sad to see so much of the US folded so quickly - less than a week...

The main reason why the governor of Alabama decided to keep refugees from coming was that he needed something to keep people from paying attention to his recent divorce due to the fact that he was fucking an intern on the side.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Sad to see so much of the US folded so quickly - less than a week...

Donnie! Explain! NOW!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The main reason why the governor of Alabama decided to keep refugees from coming was that he needed something to keep people from paying attention to his recent divorce due to the fact that he was fucking an intern on the side.
                              The NRA owned guy from Texas said they couldn't take any refugees as it would be too easy for them to get high powered weapons there without blinking at the irony.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

How is that even possible nowadays? Does the smoking ban not extend to cigars?

Comment

Working...