Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Don't let Rip Von Winkel hear you say that - he hates Star Wars, lol.
    to be fair they didnt have moving pictures when he was young, Probably drinks low alcohol stuff anyway.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Bottom line is that if these demented sick fucks couldn't get their hands on guns easily, the worst they could have done is throw copies of the Quran at people. Or stale donuts, given that the massacre was at some sort of company meeting.
      They had pipe bombs too shit fer brains. They could have killed and/or maimed more people with those.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        They had pipe bombs too shit fer brains. They could have killed and/or maimed more people with those.
        Yep. Those two were on a mission - not having guns would have just caused them to modify their plans somewhat.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Yep. Those two were on a mission - not having guns would have just caused them to modify their plans somewhat.

Maybe its not the guns that defines your fucked up country maybe its the idea that you think you can get some resolution from these acts of carnage where as everybody else goes "fuck it am getting shit faced, fucking shit job" etc

Do you think you are all sexually frustrated ?
          Did you have a good relationship with your father?
          Have you ever seen your mother naked ?

You need to read the last bit in an Austria accent clearly

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

If they hadn't had the guns they would have just called the whole thing off and converted the pipe bombs into fireworks to entertain those people instead of murdering them.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Maybe its not the guns that defines your fucked up country maybe its the idea that you think you can get some resolution from these acts of carnage where as everybody else goes "fuck it am getting shit faced, fucking shit job" etc
              Like I've said before we should have listened to Lindbergh.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

I don't know who that is so am unable to say anything stupid , sorry

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't know who that is so am unable to say anything stupid , sorry
                  I assume he's referring to Charles Lindbergh, who became famous for being a pilot in the days when airplanes were still relatively new, and set a bunch of records & shit. Lindbergh was an isolationist and white supremacist, and didn't believe that the US should enter World War II (which is what I assume c-dog is referring to) though after Pearl Harbor, ironically enough, Lindbergh actually signed on with the US military again and flew his planes in war over the Pacific, so in the end, you could say he didn't listen to himself.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                    Considering there WAS a terrorist attack on US soil today, I'm just gonna leave this here...

This from a guy who was beheaded by a punk king. What the fuck makes him an expert?!
                    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

paint ball ?
                      left or right?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jhale667

Sounds about right. If a person or persons decides to murder in the name of Allah do whatever you can to point your finger at someone else. Sounds like liberal thinking to me.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

What happened to all the these refugees are harmless because they've had thorough background checks posters? Afraid someone will bring up the fact one of two murdering Muslims who killed those folks in San Bernadino probably went through what someone thought was a thorough background check before she came here?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

ISIS has targeted refugee program to enter US, Homeland Security chairman says

enough said

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                              Look, Ubama said ISIS is contained and they can't possibly ever mix in with refyougeez. And I'd be careful questioning his proclamations - he'll sic the AG on you for spreading anti Islamic rhetoric!
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• private parts
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2007

All you Amorica haters out there, and you know who you are, can just stay where you're at and invite all the refugees you want over for dinner.
                                Means more Taco Bell, guns, and gravy for me and DonnieP.

Comment

Working...