Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Can you personally guarantee no terrorists will come here among these refugees?
    Sure... rolleyes.

As someone else pointed out... why would any "terrorist" take the time, energy and resources to apply for legal immigration to the US and go through the 18-24 month process to "sneak" into the US..? Those jackass murders from Belgium and France could have just hopped a plane and legally flew here with their legal passports. Think about it...

All they need is a fake passport from any of the 30+ countries that we DON'T require a visa to visit here and fly in as a tourist. Or... a couple thousands bucks and they can join the flood of illegals coming up thru the southern border. The least riskiest threat to the US is via us taking refugees... Odds favor our own citizens already here are more of a threat for terrorism.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
      One of your presidents hadn't even been abroad til he was president, but thanks for proving my point as always
      None of our presidents were broads. Ain't no Caitlyn Jenners in the oval office. The only way I could prove your point is by making you remove your bonnet.
      BTW: The queen is a man.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo

As someone else pointed out... why would any "terrorist" take the time, energy and resources to apply for legal immigration to the US and go through the 18-24 month process to "sneak" into the US..? Those jackass murders from Belgium and France could have just hopped a plane and legally flew here with their legal passports. Think about it...
        Who says all these refugees are going to go through that process? Suicidal terrorist could infiltrate the ranks of the refugees then blow a shitload of them up along with a shitload of American citizens who are trying to help them just to send a message to the ones that stayed behind that they better join them or die.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Say this out loud: "Pres-dent Huck-Bee."

Sounds as dumb as having a president named "Newt."

Even without the funny name, he has no chance at the nomination.
          Yeah he's doesn't have a chance. I just support his strong stance on the 2nd amendment. Obama wants to disarm us and then kill us.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            Yeah he's doesn't have a chance. I just support his strong stance on the 2nd amendment. Obama wants to disarm us and then kill us.
            Ubama wants to take our guns! I just keep buying more...

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

How the fuck is he going to do that when he can't even make it illegal to sell assault weapons to people on the no fly terrorist list?

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                I like this vet's response to this type of sentiment that seems to be whipping around...

"Where the fuck was your caring for 50,000 homeless Veterans last week?
                Where the fuck is your caring for 500,000 (at least) Veterans who struggle daily with PTSD, when the GOP has shot down EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ATTEMPT TO FIX THE VA IN THE LAST DECADE?
                What the fuck are you actually doing about 22 a day?
                As I have seen the many Muslims stand up and denounce the attacks of Daesh as not in their name, so do I stand up and say that you who throw out Veterans as your excuse for not helping refugees do so ‪#‎notinmyname‬.
                I am not your fucking prize pony to parade out when it suits your political goal. I am not the fucking shiny distraction you get to point at, to try to hide your fucking bigotry.
                I am ANGRY. I will not be silent. I will not temper my words for your comfort. I will not let you use me any more.
                The refugees aren't the reason there are homeless Veterans. We have homeless Veterans because you, society, have determined that the spending of trillions of dollars on corporate welfare and the war machine, while not caring for the humans caught in the crossfire, is TOTALLY FUCKING OKAY. We have the money. We let the people who have sat in power for decades spend it on THEIR interests, not hours.
                Oh, and for the record, if refugees do come here, my ass will be doing everything in my power to make sure they have a safe and stable welcome. Just like I've done for every Veteran who has been mine to care for, when they've come home from deployment, called me at two in the morning, or otherwise ended up in my area of responsibility. Just like I've done in every country I volunteered and worked my ass off in and for.
                Because THAT is what the Navy trained me to do. Service before self. Care for those who need it. Always. The end."

Mic drop
                Many of my clients feel the same way...and I work in the homeless sector...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Why don't you take these pieces of shit into Scotland then? Why even roll the dice with these guys? They're mostly young men let them fight their own wars. I hope Putin bombs the fuck out of them til there is no man woman or child left standing. Fuck them all.
                  You know what asshole. Do the world a favour....
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

How the fuck is he going to do that when he can't even make it illegal to sell assault weapons to people on the no fly terrorist list?
                    Beats me. I've said time and again we need to tighten up the background checks.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      And buy gold? That's what William Devane says and I listen!

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Go ahead angel! You love those Syrians so much why not let them live with you! Let them sponge off your government before they bomb your home.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          Who says all these refugees are going to go through that process? Suicidal terrorist could infiltrate the ranks of the refugees then blow a shitload of them up along with a shitload of American citizens who are trying to help them just to send a message to the ones that stayed behind that they better join them or die.
                          Come on dog... there's hundreds of thousands of refugees on the move throughout the middle east, eastern Europe and flooding into western Europe... if those pussy jihadists wanted to blow people up they got easy targets all over the region by the thousands... not mention at home.

Bottom line... it's no fun for those bastards to blow up people who they've already fucked up life in their home cuntry. No, they want to go fuck with a bunch of westerners while we're enjoying ourselves living regular life.

Seriously... those pussies could get over here without having anything to do with the refugee situation. They got millions of dollars in oil money... they are either too stupid to figure out how to get here or too scared to bring it to the US. I assume it's both...

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel

Hey Angel,

Peekaboo!

I see you!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Strap on your suicide vest and go pay a visit to the mideast...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

WARF... you're too predictable. You need to get "sneaky" like them terrorist jackasses!! LOL

Comment

Working...