Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I'm not a fan of Alex Jones but I agree with some of his views especially his pro 2nd amendment and constitutional rights. I think some of his ideas are absurd with all the false flag attacks etc. I think Christopher Greene of amtv is more of my style. He's a bit nuts himself but like seal said, "You're never gonna survive unless you get a little bit crazy" lol

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      And what about the terrorist the previous week in Colorado Springs? Whose name did he use to commit mass murder?
      You just proved my point numbnuts. We're discussing letting refugees some of whom who might be Islamic Jihadist into this country and you're trying to point your finger at someone else. Obviously we have enough terrorists here already. We don't need to let a few thousand more in.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        In other word the supposed fool proof background checks that are going to weed out any terrorists that try to come here posing as refugees is totally worthless.
        Please, Dawg, don't look behind the curtain. Ubama said if we don't be scared of ISIS they can't hurt us.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

You need to read that article again. This teabagging imbecile will not name his sources, nor mention any details.

So in other words, he's lying his fucking ass off, just to keep the other teabagging imbeciles in full hysteria mode. Which is obviously working unfortunately, even on this board.
          A lot of that goes on here. Like the time you accused Fred Trump of being a Klan member and getting busted fighting with cops while wearing a Klan outfit when the only proof you had was an article saying he was released without being charged with committing a crime. No mention of what he was wearing or any accusations he was fighting with anyone.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In other word the supposed fool proof background checks that are going to weed out any terrorists that try to come here posing as refugees is totally worthless.
            Fuck it then... everybody needs to get the fuck out of this country and go back to where ever their ancestors came from. I guess I can deal with that.... I don't speak a word of German, but at least they have beer and decent cars. Maybe I should try to claim British citizenship, since one of my grandfathers was born in Hong Kong (when it was a British colony)
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

A lot of that goes on here. Like the time you accused Fred Trump of being a Klan member and getting busted fighting with cops while wearing a Klan outfit when the only proof you had was an article saying he was released without being charged with committing a crime. No mention of what he was wearing or any accusations he was fighting with anyone.
              whether or not Trump's daddy danced around a burning cross in his bed sheets isn't even relevant, now that Trump himself is openly advocating Hitlerian fascism, and white supremacist morons are beating the shit out of black folks at his rallies while yelling "White Power!"
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

whether or not Trump's daddy danced around a burning cross in his bed sheets isn't even relevant, now that Trump himself is openly advocating Hitlerian fascism, and white supremacist morons are beating the shit out of black folks at his rallies while yelling "White Power!"
                If it isn't relevant why did you mention it? I must have missed that video. Would you be kind enough to post it?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Fuck it then... everybody needs to get the fuck out of this country and go back to where ever their ancestors came from. I guess I can deal with that.... I don't speak a word of German, but at least they have beer and decent cars. Maybe I should try to claim British citizenship, since one of my grandfathers was born in Hong Kong (when it was a British colony)
                  If you'd like to leave leave. The sooner the better. Angel would probably take you in. She kisses your butt every chance she gets on line. Maybe she'd like to kiss it in person for a change.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

If you'd like to leave leave. The sooner the better. Angel would probably take you in. She kisses your butt every chance she gets on line. Maybe she'd like to kiss it in person for a change.
                    Ford wouldn't like French Canada - they take a very dim view of illegal aliens jumping their border

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Canadians would probably have to go back to where they came from too. So Angel would probably be on a plane to Paris. Besides, I'm reasonably certain that I'm not her type.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Ford wouldn't like French Canada - they take a very dim view of illegal aliens jumping their border
                        I don't think "the city that rhymes with fun" qualifies as French Canada. That would be Quebec.

They're secessionists though, so you should like them.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Fuck all this go back bullshit. I ain't goin anywhere. Well, that is unless Texas finally secedes. Of course if they secede then Tennessee and my state won't be far behind. And you can bet your ass we ain't gonna be lining up to kiss the blade.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Mama Gunderson hit her head with a vacuum cleaner one too many times...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I don't think "the city that rhymes with fun" qualifies as French Canada. That would be Quebec.

They're secessionists though, so you should like them.
                              No way!! Im gonna have to rethink my anti French Canadian racism

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                                Mama Gunderson hit her head with a vacuum cleaner one too many times...
                                I bet it was a refyougee from Dysonistan that attacked her!!!

Comment

Working...