Keep those Syrian terrorists out of our fucking country!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

I forgot what I was gonna say. I'm stoned.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      The first line of my post mentions that Islamic Jihadists don't all live in the same country. Did you miss that?
      That's my point. You can't compare religious wackjobs (based on religious grounds alone) to residents of a particular country. Or even the WWII internment camps, as weak as the rationalization was, it was based on Japanese ethnicity, and not whether they were Buddhists, or Shintoists, or emperor worshippers, or whatever it was assumed their religious beliefs might be.

Some countries have banned the Phelps KKKult from crossing their borders. But they did so, based on the documented track record of what Fred and his hellspawn have done, NOT by issuing a blanket moraorium on anybody who called themselves "Christians" from entering their country.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        That's my point. You can't compare religious wackjobs (based on religious grounds alone) to residents of a particular country. Or even the WWII internment camps, as weak as the rationalization was, it was based on Japanese ethnicity, and not whether they were Buddhists, or Shintoists, or emperor worshippers, or whatever it was assumed their religious beliefs might be.
        They interned them because they thought some of them might pull some bullshit here. Why can't we intern Muslims based on the same assertion? We don't know which ones we can trust and which ones we can't.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

L34rn to iFrame, n00b!

I guess even Canadians, with their weird flapping heads & fart obsessed humour, are braver than the so called superior american race.

Well done, Canada. You show your retarded cousins to the south what it's like to be a Man, instead of a whiny little pussy.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

So the majority of these refyougeez get new homes? Damn, that's a pretty sweet deal. The French Canadians better start building a shit ton of houses because it's gonna take a lot to house most of the population of the Middle East.

Ah, won't be long til you're all wearing burqas and fun stiff like that
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                So the majority of these refyougeez get new homes? Damn, that's a pretty sweet deal. The French Canadians better start building a shit ton of houses because it's gonna take a lot to house most of the population of the Middle East.

Ah, won't be long til you're all wearing burqas and fun stiff like that
                Many property rental companies have donated suites and/or buildings. They are temporary homes until the families can get on their feet.

I love that Trudeau was there to greet them in person. Such a refreshing change from the previous administration. And they said he "just wasn't ready"...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  L34rn to iFrame, n00b!

I guess even Canadians, with their weird flapping heads & fart obsessed humour, are braver than the so called superior american race.

Well done, Canada. You show your retarded cousins to the south what it's like to be a Man, instead of a whiny little pussy.
                  Fuckin' right, EH
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I love this so much!!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      Why don't you worry about your country and let us run ours asshole. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think about what we should or shouldn't do here.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        Why don't you worry about your country and let us run ours asshole. Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think about what we should or shouldn't do here.
                        A bit sensitive, aren't we?
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Fear is an ugly thing... This whole Islamic refugee issue goes against every grain of the US Constitution and the values of what this great country was built on... it disgusts me.

I support you pussies who are scared of a bunch of Syrian grandmas, women and children... it's your right to be pathetic. But I can't buy into the rhetoric and fear... we, real Americans, don't roll that way. We definitely aren't afraid to look danger in the eye and show compassion for others without regret.
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Breakfast at DONNIEP's house!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                              A bit sensitive, aren't we?
                              Maybe but I'm sick and tired of hearing what pussies we are because some of us choose to err on the side of caution rather than trust our government to make sure they're not allowing terrorists into our country along with legitimate refugees. The recent shooting in San Bernadino just goes to show you how incomptent our government is when it comes to making sure anyone who comes here isn't coming here to do harm to Americans. I know they're not all terrorist but what percentage of them are? If it's more than zero I say that's unacceptable.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                I support you pussies who are scared of a bunch of Syrian grandmas, women and children... it's your right to be pathetic. But I can't buy into the rhetoric and fear... we, real Americans, don't roll that way. We definitely aren't afraid to look danger in the eye and show compassion for others without regret.
                                Happy to hear that. I support your right to express your opinion on the subject too. Like I said in the last post I choose to support the people who don't trust our government when it comes to who they think is a threat and who they think isn't. If you watched that video of that truck driver over in Europe having a confrontation with refugees at the border you'd clearly see it's not just woman and children. And even if it was women are just as capable of murdering Americans in the name of Allah as men are. I have compassion for these people too but I don't think we should just open up the border and let them spread out all over the country until we're sure they're not here to do us harm. If that makes me a pussy so be it but this pussy is a veteran and happens to think most veterans, people who served in the defense of their country do not support letting Syrian refugees come here and spread out everywhere before we're absolutely certain they don't intend to do us harm. I support your right to free speech but if you insist upon calling me or other people who don't agree with you pussies you can suck my fucking dick.
                                Last edited by cadaverdog; 12-12-2015, 12:25 PM.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...