Here's what Anerica is gonna look like in a few years...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    I do.

Yes. Yes, you could. Warf would just kill innocent people because he'd be completely drunk & I'm not sure he ever fired a gun, so it's likely he'd do as much damage as the terrorists.

But you could.

That's not to say you'd come out unscathed - or even alive.

But you know how to shoot a gun. You practice enough. These guys don't.

Seriously, think about the death toll from this type of attacks & remember that they are several & armed with assault rifles & explosives. If they were anything less than barely competent, you can bet your ass that the body count would be a LOT higher. Everyone that survived a terrorist attack can be thankful that these monkeys are barely smart enough to know which end to point at their victims.

So by the time they sprayed you with bullets that may or may not hit any vital organs, you'd've probably capped them all. Whether you'd still be breathing afterwards would depend entirely on luck.
    All excellent points. But let's not forget to take into account the rush of the crowd surrounding Warf and our 37 barely legal whores we took to the show. And being scared shitless. That's why I said we could try to stop these savages. And at least trying is better than standing there screaming "I'm against guns! Come down here and fight me you pussy!!"
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Not to piss on your parade or anything, but would you mind pointing out which church they go to that espouses the murdering of people? Are there Christian churches here in America - other than maybe Westboro or whatever it's called - where preachers are telling their members to run out and kill people.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Ok, so not exactly saying "Go kill queers!" but hateful, yes. Indintnsee why he needs to try to make the point that they can't reproduce but he's a nut. So I'll call that one a possible. That's very far from screaming go kill everybody except Christians though.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Let us now hear from the Immortal Double A, The Enforcer himself...

"Take a good look at your screen right now, because never have so few wreaked so much havoc on everyone else. You'd have to go back in history to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse"
          Arn Anderson

I wonder if he's online tonite...
          According to turdabummer you can't have aliases here, unless you are part of staff.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It ain't just the "Christian" terrorists calling for killing, of course....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Ok this one I'll give you. Please keep in mind there is eight hundred gazillion hours of radicalized Moozlimz calling for the death of all infidels - which includes Sunni and Shia, depending on who the preacher man is. So I'm gonna win.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

All excellent points. But let's not forget to take into account the rush of the crowd surrounding Warf and our 37 barely legal whores we took to the show. And being scared shitless. That's why I said we could try to stop these savages. And at least trying is better than standing there screaming "I'm against guns! Come down here and fight me you pussy!!"
                You're already taking that into account. And the fact that you KNOW you'd be scared shitless is removes any doubt of this equation.

Most people would just swell with pride & think they'd be like Rambo or some shit. We know that the truth far from that kind of Hollywood bullshit. No matter how well trained you are, you're going to soil your frilly laced panties in a situation of extreme danger.

However, if you KNOW this, if you're READY for it, there's a higher chance that you might be able to REACT than if you truly believe you'd kick Bruce Willis ass in Die Hard. Those people invariably tend to freeze & end up the first getting shot.

It still doesn't change the fact that Obomba should stick all your NRA head criminals in jail & confiscate 98% of your country's weapons, though.

Just because YOU know what you're doing with a gun in your hand, is no reason to let people like Von have guns in their homes.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

KKK- "Christian" terrorists. Westboro Baptist Church - "Christian" terrorists. All that bullshit that went on in Ireland for years - Catholic vs Protestant "Christian" terrorism. The slaughter of Native Americans on this continent? "Christian" genocidal terrorism.

Just a few of the many examples, of course.
                  I'd much rather have 90,000 members of the westboro baptist church brought over here from Syria ( if they lived there) rather than possible terrorists.

I can deal better with homophobic and other signs picketing in front of my house.... over having my house blown up by a bunch of subhuman scumbags....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

The slaughter of Native Americans on this continent? "Christian" genocidal terrorism.
                    The majority of Native Americans killed here weren't slaughtered for religious reasons. They were slaughtered for their land.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Does the bible say Izzy is allowed to have sex with trannies, or does that count as a homosexual act?

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        The majority of Native Americans killed here weren't slaughtered for religious reasons. They were slaughtered for their land.
                        This is why I find the Dog so hilarious.

He's right, of course.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          Then there are people like flappo who slaughtered an entire web site and didn't even want the land..... lol

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            You're already taking that into account. And the fact that you KNOW you'd be scared shitless is removes any doubt of this equation.

Most people would just swell with pride & think they'd be like Rambo or some shit. We know that the truth far from that kind of Hollywood bullshit. No matter how well trained you are, you're going to soil your frilly laced panties in a situation of extreme danger.

However, if you KNOW this, if you're READY for it, there's a higher chance that you might be able to REACT than if you truly believe you'd kick Bruce Willis ass in Die Hard. Those people invariably tend to freeze & end up the first getting shot.

It still doesn't change the fact that Obomba should stick all your NRA head criminals in jail & confiscate 98% of your country's weapons, though.

Just because YOU know what you're doing with a gun in your hand, is no reason to let people like Von have guns in their homes.
                            Von might be old but he's a shooter. Damn, all this gun talk done got me all riled up now! I think I'll go stare into my gun safes and touch myself inappropriately.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                              Does the bible say Izzy is allowed to have sex with trannies, or does that count as a homosexual act?
                              No, Trannie Love is not gay. Its more like a surprise party. And who doesn't love a good surprise party?

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                                Trannies don't count™©®.

It's a well known fact.

By the way, who the fuck is spreading those vile rumours about my sex life?

Comment

Working...