Here's what Anerica is gonna look like in a few years...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arn Anderson
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by FORD
    First ones on the frontline....

The really gay looking fucks who act in the cheesy WWE soap operas and call themselves "athletes".
    Spoken like a true Russian.

I tell you what, I'll put my World Television Champion belt on the table. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line. Then we'll see who's man enough to run this forum. 'cause it sure as hell ain't some panty waisted, fag beer drinking, liberal who would rather give this nation away to a bunch of foreigners.

Comment

• Arn Anderson
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's spectacular the way that people have absolutely know fucking clue about risks.

You're all going to die of cancer and circulatory disease in hospitals or in your beds. None of you will ever know anyone that has encountered a terrorist never mind a muslim one and you certainly will never get to be John McCain.

In the tiny tiny chance that you die violently it will most likely be one of your friends or family that did it.
      You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

The Nature Boy and I harbor no illusions. Every time we step into that squared circle could be our last. And we don't run from it. That hallowed ground is where men settle scores, arms get broken, necks get bent, people get hurt.

It's time for the rest of America to wake up and be prepared to defend this country. The Horsemen could absorb an attack that would kill 10 ordinary men and still walk tall. The rest of you sissies need to get with the program. Because like it or not, and you had better learn to love it, we're the only game going in this town!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Arn Anderson
        The Nature Boy and I harbor no illusions. Every time we step into that squared circle could be our last.
        Well... stop doing so many fucking steroids then. Geezus.....
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Arn Anderson
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jan 2013

Well... stop doing so many fucking steroids then. Geezus.....
          Steroids?? This 100% intensified beef products, baby! You better get your head screwed on right. I'll let my good friend Ric straighten you out, you tree hugging pansy!

It's time to rename this forum. This forum was set up for Americans to raise hell about an attack on our country. And it's been turned into a sissy forum for a couple men to piss all over this great nation. Turn this forum over to Ric and Arn and let us run wild. We're gonna finish this motherfucker off the right way.

Comment

• Arn Anderson
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2013

I'm gonna tag my partner in now. You have to beat the man to be the man and there ain't nobody out here as man as much a man as either me or The Nature Boy!

Ric - they're all yours...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yes, I'm sure you two roid raging poofters have a lot of experience "beating men"
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Yes, I'm sure you two roid raging poofters have a lot of experience "beating men"
                I want some roids!!!
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

New band: Roids and Bullets!
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    New band: Roids and Bullets!
                    I like it!!

I have like 10 albums full of music in the can. Let's write some lyrics and I'll tell everybody you're my brother and you can live in my building out back. I know, it sounds sucky. But you'll make a couple million bucks and we'll worry about the fallout later.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's spectacular the way that people have absolutely know fucking clue about risks.
                      Since Syrian refugees don't bother you any why don't you start a campaign to allow all of them to come live in Scotland instead of telling everyone else they should allow them to come into their countries? I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assimilate into your culture.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Subconscious brainwashing?

You mean like what's been done to the American people since 9/11/01?
                        You're a prime example of that.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          Hitler was the #1 supporter of gun control and you saw what he did! Obama is no different. Spitting on our constitution and bypassing congress over and over.
                          American gun nuts are more predictable than Big Ben!
                          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

IsIL ISIS ISi*L *S*S *S*L ***L ***S WTFF?*??

Subconscious brainwashing?

You mean like what's been done to the American people since 9/11/01? FearTerraFearTerraBeAfraidBeReallyFuckingAfraid24/7/365!!!!1!!
                            tIT'S qUiTE CuNT/SCHiOUS NoW WiT oBOOMA AL/LWaYS SAY/inG "isi/L"" iN HiS SPeE/CHeS aN RIte afta da NEWS PpL aLL SaY He SAiD, "isi/S"."
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              The majority of Native Americans killed here weren't slaughtered for religious reasons. They were slaughtered for their land.
                              By Catholic priests handing out small pox infested blankets and Christian churches running schools that were mandated to beat the indian out of the child...
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Yes.... land that the bigoted white "Christians" thought that GOD wanted them to have, via a fucked up white supremacist doctrine known as "manifest destiny".
                                "Doctrine of Discovery".
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...