Here's what Anerica is gonna look like in a few years...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's spectacular the way that people have absolutely know fucking clue about risks.

You're all going to die of cancer and circulatory disease in hospitals or in your beds. None of you will ever know anyone that has encountered a terrorist never mind a muslim one and you certainly will never get to be John McCain.

In the tiny tiny chance that you die violently it will most likely be one of your friends or family that did it.
    Americans are such pussies that despite all their guns and ammo they let their government tell them where they´re allowed to consume something as dangerous as a beer.
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      Americans are such pussies that despite all their guns and ammo they let their government tell them where they´re allowed to consume something as dangerous as a beer.
      We are such pussies, that we are KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD! Always have been, always will be.

When your death wish becomes great enough to make it a reality, feel free to come on over here and challenge some of these crazy motherfucking "pussies". You'll meet the same fate all the other dumbasses have.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
        We are such pussies, that we are KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD! .

Fuck off with the World Series crap

As for always have been always will be .... Bbwwahhhhh
        I got a wall at the bottom of my garden that's been around longer than your country ya gonk
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          I thought he was a pitcher. I'm confused. Aren't you a catcher? Is shooter the same as pitcher? What's the synonym for catcher in this case?
          cum dumpster
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kentuckyklira
            Veteran
            • Sep 2004

We are such pussies, that we are KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD! Always have been, always will be.

When your death wish becomes great enough to make it a reality, feel free to come on over here and challenge some of these crazy motherfucking "pussies". You'll meet the same fate all the other dumbasses have.
            Been there, done that. Still allive and kicking!
            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Are you going to call him a racist & then throw a hissy fit all over the internet?

I think you underestimate the "toughness" of everyone outside your faggoty country. Non-Americans don't usually cry over mean words.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

In the middle of all this death and violence in Long Beach California my shop West Coast Choppers was never Robbed or Broken in to in 20 years. It was pretty common knowledge in my neighborhood that I carried, and would defend my business.

Tell that fag to go to Houston, TX if he wants to see violence and bodies. And maybe the gangs never robbed him because he was their best customer...

AKA: he's a dickhole subsidizing the violence of the drug gangs/cartels, but now is lecturing us on gun laws. Fuck him and his pink custom chopper!

New Orleans also had lax gun laws and they had nightly mass murders when I was there a while back. Of course I would never blame anyone for packing there though, I might have even a bit...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-09-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Are you going to call him a racist & then throw a hissy fit all over the internet?
                  Why would I do that?

I think you underestimate the "toughness" of everyone outside your faggoty country. Non-Americans don't usually cry over mean words.
                  There's no reason to underestimate anything or anyone. The fact is, no matter how tough anyone else is, anywhere, we are tougher. We have always been, and always will be, KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!! I understand it pisses you off, but you'll get over it. Or, maybe you won't. Regardless, we'll still be KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!!

FACT!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Why would I do that?

There's no reason to underestimate anything or anyone. The fact is, no matter how tough anyone else is, anywhere, we are tougher. We have always been, and always will be, KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!! I understand it pisses you off, but you'll get over it. Or, maybe you won't. Regardless, we'll still be KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!!

FACT!!
                    You're not even QUEENS of the motherfucking world.

All you people can do is bitch about how the world is so unfair. You're so tough you need "safe spaces". Your current adult generations has a fixation on hugs & is obsessed with My Little Pony.

For fuck's sake, the only thing anyone has to do to win a war against you pussies is to make you uncomfortable. You'll run home crying like little bitches.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

'MURICA! FUCK YEAH!

No wonder you fags need guns to make you feel like real men.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          I searched for that & this is all I can come up with.

EquestriaGIRLS.

All I see on that page is little girls. Seems to be the intended audience. Perfectly normal.

What's your point? That our little girls are about as tough as your average US male? Seems legit.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You're not even QUEENS of the motherfucking world.

All you people can do is bitch about how the world is so unfair. You're so tough you need "safe spaces". Your current adult generations has a fixation on hugs & is obsessed with My Little Pony.

For fuck's sake, the only thing anyone has to do to win a war against you pussies is to make you uncomfortable. You'll run home crying like little bitches.
                            Feel free to put together a posse, and attack us. Like everyone before you, you'll find out what it's like to be our bitch. Oh, wait. You're already our bitch.

I doubt too many fags carry guns. Like you, they're scared somebody will bitchslap, take it, and turn it on them.

Now, try not to stab yourself with one of your knitting needles, douchebag!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

EquestriaGIRLS.

All I see on that page is little girls. Seems to be the intended audience. Perfectly normal.

What's your point? That our little girls are about as tough as your average US male? Seems legit.
                              i was tryin' to find a pic of you in the my little pony parade in portugal, but that's all i could find.

maybe it could be the paint theme for von's new buggy.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

EquestriaGIRLS.

Please change your username to Imapus Sy.

Comment

Working...