X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Was that when your wife bought you a huge bottle of vodka? For some reason I think I remember that.
    No she did buy me a gallon(5 litre) bottle of vodka one Xmas years ago which set up a funny gag of getting it out and throwing the top away saying 'Well I won't need that again'.

The tequila redbull thing was horrible because there was a cheap promotion on at the hotel where I was staying in strange city with a colleague and I drank a ton and then lay awake in bed from midnight to 8am when I had to get up for breakfast and then go and spend 9 hours in meetings without being able to sleep at any point.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Izzy - check your messages.
      Where? Here, there?

I see nothing.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

There are a lot of F A T hipsters in this place. All with their shitty Mac Books trying to blow each other, talking college and shit.

"Dude! Have you heard the new Nikki and The Dove?"

"Yeah! I have it on Spotify."

Somebody fucking shoot me. Where is an ISIS terrorist when you need one?

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Really?

Kwel birth prez.
          Just point me to your wishlist & I'll gift them to you!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
            Where? Here, there?

I see nothing.
            Skype, you sexy beast. Duh.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Only because your master is Jewish, slave SESH Otherwise, I would not care.
              My master is Russian.

Happy Birthday my little nest of vipers.

I know that underneath that belligerent exterior is a fluffy kitten of loveliness.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                No she did buy me a gallon(5 litre) bottle of vodka one Xmas years ago which set up a funny gag of getting it out and throwing the top away saying 'Well I won't need that again'.

The tequila redbull thing was horrible because there was a cheap promotion on at the hotel where I was staying in strange city with a colleague and I drank a ton and then lay awake in bed from midnight to 8am when I had to get up for breakfast and then go and spend 9 hours in meetings without being able to sleep at any point.
                Aha! See - I pay attention here and remember the important stuff.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

My master is Russian.

Happy Birthday my little nest of vipers.

I know that underneath that belligerent exterior is a fluffy kitten of loveliness.
                  Not really. Nothing would make more birthday more complete than having one of these hipsters lick my boots as I piss on his/her face.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Aha! See - I pay attention here and remember the important stuff.
                    It's funny the things that people remember from all these years of crap.

I'm sure I posted a bunch of stuff back around 2002-2004 which is gone forever that I would like to have seen now.
                    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-12-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Red bull is some nasty shit, my wife used to like doing those jagerbombs and I found Jagermeister mixed into a dark lager is much MUCH better.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Not really. Nothing would make more birthday more complete than having one of these hipsters lick my boots as I piss on his/her face.
                        You must be at Starbucks. I think I seen that on the menu once.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

That's extremely hot!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                            You must be at Starbucks. I think I seen that on the menu once.
                            No. Nothing that corporate. Hipsters hate corporate places. This is some off-campus hipster hangout full of disillusioned college students. No need to fret. master Bernie is going to give them a FREE education.

These fucking students are rich, too. Expensive Mac Books with those pretentious "Beats" headphones - probably listening to Wiz Khalifa in order to hide their true suburban identities.
                            Last edited by Kristy; 02-13-2016, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are people that pay for that kind of thing but I would guess that it takes a bit of practice.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No. Nothing that corporate. Hipsters hate corporate places. This is some off-campus hipster hangout full of disillusioned college students. No need to fret. master Bernie is going to give them a FREE education.
                                Your rants as a Marxist against Bernie giving a 'free' education are a bit confusing.

Comment

Working...