That's ghey.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      intrepid
      Should be Moneygrabber

Seriously, Kristy makes an excellent point - who's gonna pay for all this free shit? And don't spout the cost to provide free community college per year to me - they can't handle all those idiot students in the first place and in the second place these idiot pussies want to go to the best schools for FREE, not just the local community college. How we gonna make America Great Again if everybody is taxed all to hells?

However, I may be persuaded to not care if I get a 750 dollar Walmart gift card each month. Plus I want a beer allowance each month. Since I'm not greedy I'll accept a 300 dollar cap on my beer allowance.

Now I just need to learn about this free pussy Bernie is giving out. I ain't bangin no skanks. Trailer Trash is as low as I'll go.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Let's do some quick math.

FROD is working harder than he ever worked in his entire life to convince us all to vote for Bernie Sanders.

Now, "us all" is about a dozen people. (12)

Half of which aren't even from the United Bronies of 'MURICA! (12-6=6)

Half of those that ARE from the UBA don't give a shit about politics, at least not on this site. (6-3=3)

Half of those who do care about politics disagree with FROD & it's unlikely FROD will change their minds, at which point we're talking about one (1) person on each side, which would be jacksmar & FROD. (3-1.5=1.5) They're big fellas, so each of them being 1.5 people means my Math is right on the money.

So who exactly is FROD campaigning to? All this spam, all this pig-headed obsession about Bernie, the copy-pasting, the Facebook graphics, what exact purpose do they serve?

I am left with only one question - why?
        Last edited by Anonymous; 02-11-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Better than the spammy shit tho
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Better than the spammy shit tho
            Nah, Sammy kicks ass!! Sesh is gonna open a Sammy sub forum so we can bring in more members!!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Actually, I should be wondering why do we even bother trying to reason with FROD. He'll just brush aside each & every point, no matter how well made, that doesn't fit into his world view & post another pretty Facebook graphic about how Bernie Sanders is winning.

It's lunacy & we're all in its grasp. We've been dragged into the mouth of madness by FROD & we went into it discussing bullshit with a brick wall.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                Actually, I should be wondering why do we even bother trying to reason with FROD. He'll just brush aside each & every point, no matter how well made, that doesn't fit into his world view & post another pretty Facebook graphic about how Bernie Sanders is winning.

It's lunacy & we're all in its grasp. We've been dragged into the mouth of madness by FROD & we went into it discussing bullshit with a brick wall.
                It's all part of his master race, I mean master plan. It is his density...

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Nah ... Fucking mob mentality.
                  Ford is cool .... If predictable . He posts songs that no one wants to hear and pictures of fruity beer that he thinks donnie will enjoy.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Density is always funny

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      It's all part of his master race, I mean master plan. It is his density...
                      FROD met Kunt Splatterbrained at a party before Nirvana hit it big, did he not?

What are the chances that Kunt was a cool party guy without a care in the world before FROD talked to him?

We know that direct contact with FROD will turn even the most happy person into a miserable, messed up ball of depression.

Donnie. I don't want to alarm you, but it's quite possible that FROD is indirectly responsible for the death of the 80s lifestyle, especially cock rock.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

FROD killed Winger.

There. I've said it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Ford is cool .... If predictable . He posts songs that no one wants to hear and pictures of fruity beer that he thinks donnie will enjoy.
                        He does try to be friendly and helpful with his fagged up gay beer. I will admit that. But his trying to persuade us that Bernie is the man to vote for is like me trying to convince you guys that I'm not in the Klan.

I'm not in the Klan, by the way. I'm a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. And no, that's not Klan Lite.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          He does try to be friendly and helpful with his fagged up gay beer. I will admit that. But his trying to persuade us that Bernie is the man to vote for is like me trying to convince you guys that I'm not in the Klan.

I'm not in the Klan, by the way. I'm a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. And no, that's not Klan Lite.
                          Can I have my pillow cases back then

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

So you're saying FROD is only trying to fit in with the cool kids?

Savicki always tried to fit in with the cool kids.

You're saying FROD is like Savicki. And we're the meanies?

You're a dick, Vandy.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

So you're saying FROD is only trying to fit in with the cool kids?

Savicki always tried to fit in with the cool kids.

You're saying FROD is like Savicki. And we're the meanies?

You're a dick, Vandy.
                              Wow

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

FROD met Kunt Splatterbrained at a party before Nirvana hit it big, did he not?

What are the chances that Kunt was a cool party guy without a care in the world before FROD talked to him?

We know that direct contact with FROD will turn even the most happy person into a miserable, messed up ball of depression.

Donnie. I don't want to alarm you, but it's quite possible that FROD is indirectly responsible for the death of the 80s lifestyle, especially cock rock.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

FROD killed Winger.

There. I've said it.
                                Oh

My

God!!!!

It's all so clear now! His posting of obscure queer band videos, his jealousy of Winger's winning combination of hot looks and sexy dance moves, his hatred of leather pants unless they have studs and chains in places only a member of The Village People would appreciate...You're right! Ford destroyed our semi homoerotic lifestyles!!

Damn you Ford, damn you all to Hell!!

Comment

Working...