Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Well, time to go vote. I can't decide if I should wear my Remember Benghazi shirt or my Waterboarding Instructor shirt. I'm thinking my Caution: Stay Back 100 Meters Or You Will Be Shot shirt with Arabic translation might be a bit too much. Then again, the Benghazi shirt might be seen as "electioneering" so....Waterboarding Instructor it is. I mean, it's non partisan and at first glance looks harmless while still sending a strong message and duh it's pro Talicong torture.

Well I'm glad that's settled. Now I'll just wait for Ford to post an I'm With Stupid shirt pic asking why I'm not wearing one
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Yes, go to the ballot box speaking Arabic, Donnie. I dare ya.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        So says the F A T Cali whose state had a b-movie actor for a governor.
        Two of them, actually.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

And speaking of what is truly insulting:

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Yes, go to the ballot box speaking Arabic, Donnie. I dare ya.
            Yeah that wouldn't go over so well down here with all my fellow hillbillies all hopped up and looking for a fight, lol. The damn polling place I'm going to has been absolutely packed all week long. I've never seen it this busy during early voting. And honestly most of the people campaigning out front for both parties are obnoxious assholes. So I've got that to look forward to.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Oh, very fucking funny, slave SESH Mock rape and assault no matter if it is alleged or not.
              Isn't that what you're doing right now?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Trump will be well in prison by then.
                No he won't. If Bill Cosby's still a free man with all the allegations against him Trump ain't got shit to worry about.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  And honestly most of the people campaigning out front for both parties are obnoxious assholes.
                  As opposed to someone who shows up to vote in 'Waterboarding Instructor' shirt.

Thankfully, the polling place I went to this morning had nobody in front of it campaigning, nor was I asked by anyone going in there to vote who I was voting for.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Whichever of these two bozos wins the election they are going to spend the next 4 years fighting legal cases.

The worry then is that they start shit abroad 'Wag the dog' style to distract attention.
                    Yes, people seem to forget Trump's "I'm rich and my 'University' can make you rich, too!" depositions are slated to start late next month.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      Two of them, actually.
                      Reagan might have been a grade "B" actor but he was a grade "A" President. He ended the cold war but if Hillary gets her way it's about to start up again. Arnie might be a grade "B" actor as well but he's made a nice living starring in grade "A" movies.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                        As opposed to someone who shows up to vote in 'Waterboarding Instructor' shirt.

Thankfully, the polling place I went to this morning had nobody in front of it campaigning, nor was I asked by anyone going in there to vote who I was voting for.
                        No shirt for you!!

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          No shirt for you!!
                          Can't I just get my own wife beater t shirt at WalMart and write TRUMP THE BITCH on it with black magic marker like the rest of Trump's voters, and do my part to Make America Great Again by purchasing goods from a massive retail chain that underpays its workers to sell cheaply made Chinese junk to the American public?
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Can't I just get my own wife beater t shirt at WalMart and write TRUMP THE BITCH on it with black magic marker like the rest of Trump's voters, and do my part to Make America Great Again by purchasing goods from a massive retail chain that underpays its workers to sell cheaply made Chinese junk to the American public?
                            Stop stealing my ideas! Everybody knows I wore that one when I voted on Monday.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Yes, people seem to forget Trump's "I'm rich and my 'University' can make you rich, too!" depositions are slated to start late next month.
                              If it's based on that he's in the clear. Can and will are two different words. Those private colleges do teach some of their students valuable skills they can use to get better jobs but they accept people with no aptitude for what they're going to school for knowing they're probably not going to graduate.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

I think the argument is Trump'a advertising for his product was misleading and the product was ultimately worthless. Sounds like Ubamacare to me. The only difference there is Trump didn't force anyone to buy his product.

Comment

Working...