X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I thought you said you voted for GW Bush?
    GW Bush was elected. Anyone who thinks he wasn't is probably a Democrat.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Also places like London are completely packed with Americans.

You are so small minded and get yourself some wisdom and lose all the tribal shit.

I think you Trump people need to travel more, generally people are just people good and bad.
      So? They're sell-out/pseudo-leftists. You should get along fine with them.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Would he have been if his dad wasn't who he was?

Concentrate.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Or a Diebold mechanic.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
            So? They're sell-out/pseudo-leftists. You should get along fine with them.
            I'm afraid you don't know enough to know how little you know.

You need to get yourself better educated.

The good thing is that nowadays you can do this online from courses or reading my posts.

That said you are getting a bit old to be getting the basics but it's never too late...

Comment

• Sarge
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Greetings, I don't know what you retards are arguing about? Teeth?
              I can't wait until this election is over.
              I am sick of it.
              Both are AWFUL! But.. Jeebus.. Hillary Clinton is one of the most crooked and unethical people to run for president in a long time.
              And.. she is unlikable. Trump has a lot of negatives, but Hillary makes him look like a saint.
              Additionally, the 2 candidates are old as dirt. I can't believe we don't have younger, more in touch people than these old piles of shit.
              Embarrassing.
              And... i'm moving along.
              Last edited by Sarge; 10-31-2016, 11:10 PM.
              ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
              The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
              [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Sarge
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

You need to get yourself better educated.

The good thing is that nowadays you can do this online from courses or reading my posts.

That said you are getting a bit old to be getting the basics but it's never too late...
                Sesh University!!
                Dr. Sesh is in session.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Sarge
                  Greetings, I don't know what you retards are arguing about? Teeth?
                  I can't wait until this election is over.
                  I am sick of it.
                  Both are AWFUL! But.. Jeebus.. Hillary Clinton is one of the most crooked and unethical people to run for president in a long time.
                  And.. she is unlikable. Trump has a lot of negative, but Hillary make him look like a saint.
                  Additionally, the 2 candidates are old as dirt.
                  Embarrassing.
                  And... i'm moving along.
                  I agree with almost all of that completely.

We would need to share a couple of beers though for you to explain to me how Trump is the lesser of 2 evils here, I just don't get that...

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

There it is again. Your bourgeois Euro-trash attitude. Poor slave SESH, you're so entitled.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sesh University!!
                      Dr. Sesh is in session.
                      A 16 year long course at this point...

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

slave SESH teaches daily lessons in hypocrisy, pseudo-left agendas and politics, misguided and manginaed 3rd-wave feminism, and distorted fact findings.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                          There it is again. Your bourgeois Euro-trash attitude. Poor slave SESH, you're so entitled.
                          This is a serious point.

Some people are better educated and smarter than others.

This is a problem if we have to at the same same time have some extreme liberal shit about treating all opinions as equal. All opinions are not equal!

This is how we end up in a post facts world. It's funny how if say you were shot in the leg and Sarge was there and so was I, you wouldn't think that our beliefs and opinions were equal. I would have read some shit on the internet over the years, read some novels, even talked to some surgeons in the pub. Does that make my beliefs about how to treat you still equal to his when he has actually treated hundreds of cases? Knowledge is privilage. Yes. Fucking get over it. Or even better go get some and help the world in some way.

If humanity has to progress this fucking hipster false equivalency 'privilage' garbage has to end.

Comment

• Sarge
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I agree with almost all of that completely.

We would need to share a couple of beers though for you to explain to me how Trump is the lesser of 2 evils here, I just don't get that...
                            Not arguing for him - It's easy to point out his flaws. As a matter of fact, if you say something bad about Hillary to a Hillary supporter, it takes them about 3 seconds to turn it back around to Trump. It's too easy.
                            However, she is a disaster. Everything she has been involved in has been a disaster, and has left a wake of investigations and dead bodies. Her husband has a sexual appetite that can't be quenched. I think most of her millennial supporters are too young to remember all the scandals and lies she has told over the years. I don't really care enough to go into specifics, because it's a waste of my time.
                            I don't fault Trump for being in the position he is in. I blame the Republican party. Did you see the Republican debates? The people that were facing Trump were awful. He bullied them. Trump was the only one that stood a chance to get elected!
                            Can you imagine Hillary versus Chris Christie? It would have been a slaughter.
                            And Gary Johnson not being able to name one world leader - at all.
                            I am not impressed with any of these elderly, millionaire, bags of bones, masquerading around like they care about issues of the middle class.. etc.
                            Trump and Hillary are two people that are way out of touch with the middle class and have been for all of their adult lives.
                            As a member of the military, I am concerned about the next 4 years.
                            Last edited by Sarge; 10-31-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Her husband has a sexual appetite that can't be quenched.
                              Unfair to me to pick out just one thing but I'm guessing at his age it will be slowing down a bit and I'm not sure how that matters at this point as her husband. I'm sure you must know a few good people with shitty spouses. Not that she is but well..

Some of the stinkiest shit about the Clintons is the company they keep and #1 of those cunts was Trump.

It's no coincidence Bill and Donald used to play golf and no doubt swap stories about fucking teenagers.

I see Clinton presidency as Obama plus a bit more hawkishness. You guys may also get some more progressive Supreme court judges, that doesn't affect me but you would think that would be a positive at a rock website although at this point as everyone got old it's a lot less than it used to be.

My main concern is not living to see my kids killed in front of me in some Armagedon scenario and so I'm always looking for a safe pair of hands on the presidency of the US. GW scared me a bit, Obama good job, Trump scary as fuck, Clinton a bit scary.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I blame the Republican party. Did you see the Republican debates? The people that were facing Trump were awful. He bullied them. Trump was the only one that stood a chance to get elected!
                                Not for the first time.

There was the pizza guy, 'I'm not a witch', GW, Palin.

The system is completely broke but because the whole design of the system was to stop any branch of the government getting powerful enough to change things you are kind of stuck.

Comment

Working...