X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    It's okay to slam on the "uneducated" white guys who are keeping this country running but the media won't mention the uneducated inner city "gimme free stuff" trash that voted for Obama and HRC.
    Gibsmedats
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Right, guys that work the trades, or in manufacturing. So while Clinton supporters are chasing worthless liberal arts degrees, those "uneducated" guys are the ones keeping the electricity on, the water and gas flowing to their colleges, and the cables carrying their internet up. Oh, and the roads and bridges open. And putting food on our tables. And my employer makes items that are in every single one of our homes, we'll be okay. We run 24/7 even when the economy is shit.

Let's not leave out the guys in the assembly plants, they're likely union but as Von pointed out they must not have shown up for Clinton. Mechanics! I work with a kid who doesn't know how to use a socket wrench or change a flat tire. One of the other guys asked him what he'd do if he ever got a flat tire, he said he'd call his mom and have her change it. Unreal. Truck drivers...I could go on and on.

It's okay to slam on the "uneducated" white guys who are keeping this country running but the media won't mention the uneducated inner city "gimme free stuff" trash that voted for Obama and HRC.
      It's ironic isn't it Twonabomber?

The Liberals have brainwashed themselves into believing blue collar is bad, and being an unemployed leech on society, is good. I guess in their great education process, they aren't learning about cities like Detroit. A city that was once the richest city in America, because of the blue collar auto workers. They must not be educating themselves on how the Liberal Democrats took over the city of Detroit, and turned it into a giant cess pool, that gives back nothing, but takes everything, as long as they don't have to earn it.

Some of you may have read about the revitalization of Detroit. It's a lie. The city of Detroit is 145 square miles. This great revitalization is taking place over 7.4 square miles. The remaining 137.6 square miles is made up of the Obama/HRC gimme free stuff voting people Twonabomber spoke of. If you were to go hang out in that 137.6 square mile area, there is a great probability someone would want your stuff, and they'd take it from you. This includes your life. The Chief Of Police in the city of Detroit got on the news, and told people not to stop at a gas station at night to get gas, because you are very likely to die in the process. That's a fact.

But yeah, keep deflecting and pretending uneducated whitey is the problem. Keep denigrating the hard working blue collar white man, that still manages to make a pretty damn good living, and most importantly, pays his own way, and the way of the scum that thinks standing with their hand extended palm up, is their right.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

The Snowflake Strikes Back!!

I suppose this is a well educated young person. There's the future of America right there. And this is called progress.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Day 1 in Grumpy Trumpy (former) America

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            Day 1 in Grumpy Trumpy (former) America

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
            Oh my lord. This is SO disturbing...and so very very sad. Fucking so-called humans...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Angel
              Oh my lord. This is SO disturbing...and so very very sad. Fucking so-called humans...
              I posted a couple of pages back, racist attacks are up here by 40% since Brexit.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I think it's beautiful. The ugliness of white men. And if Grumpy Trumpy gets the war he's been looking for a lot of these young, white males are going find themselves drafted (oh yes, conscription is coming back) where they will be facing blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, and even Asians. Only this time they will also have guns and a completely different meaning to making America "great" again. None of this is surprising. You've read the ignorant, racist shit both Donnie and F A T Vonny have been posting. It's wonderful in the sense that they don't realize how numbered their days are when the day comes when they realize Trump has conned them (like the gullible toolsacks they are) and will leave their lives in the dirt like he has done with so many before.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Oh, and the war on women will continue:

Oh, and these assholes

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Right, guys that work the trades, or in manufacturing. So while Clinton supporters are chasing worthless liberal arts degrees, those "uneducated" guys are the ones keeping the electricity on, the water and gas flowing to their colleges, and the cables carrying their internet up. Oh, and the roads and bridges open. And putting food on our tables. And my employer makes items that are in every single one of our homes, we'll be okay. We run 24/7 even when the economy is shit.
                    You make vibrators?

I'm sure there were rocket scientists that voted for Trump too I'm just saying that his biggest voting block where he totally owned Clinton was white men without college degrees.

Those people should be voting in their own self interest for a left leaning party. The exact same thing happened here - when the working man loses heart with the liberal Blair/Clinton thing they look for something else and blame immigrants and jump to the right.

This is nothing new it happened before in Europe in the 1920s and 1930s.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD

When he's fucking 90 years old???

I think you need someone else...

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Yeah, because it's not like the "educated" minorities designed those power stations, internet server bases, or went as far to survey the land for the raw materials to make those cables so the "uneducated" white guy can form corrupt trade unions to "keep things running" that rob asshole like you blind without ever realizing it. Now, I always know you were a dumbass, a failure at being a musician, most likely overweight, disgruntled and a downright F A T ugly fuck but my bad for not realizing how myopic you truly are. Go ride your shitty mountain bike around you polluted lake, rivers and poverty-stricken unliveable shithole you call a city, asshole after all, its been the uneducated white guy who made it that way.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Scottish people are not allowed to post anything that concerns Bill Burr.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I think Conan was bummed this guy didn't bag on Trump any harder than he did.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                I'm sure there were rocket scientists that voted for Trump too I'm just saying that his biggest voting block where he totally owned Clinton was white men without college degrees.
                                And your point is? If it wasn't for white men without college degrees you'd be speaking German right now if you were allowed to live. White men without college degrees from here, there, just about everywhere except Germany. Just because you have a college degree you think you know everything. You don't. You picked a loser this time. Deal with it.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...