Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He makes his money by branding the Trump name as quality.

There must be a lot of people who won't use his facilities after that campaign, rich liberals, rich blacks, people from south of the border and so on. They aren't going to be replaced by working class people from the rust bucket.

Some corporates too could see choosing to have their conference at a Trump branded property as giving out a divisive political message now. That income needs to be replaced if he's leveraged to hell as most people think.

I think there is going to be a cronyism money grab going on now for years that will make the Clintons look like a lemonade stand...

As long as he keeps it just barely legal he will shrug and say he's doing it because he's smart...

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

One person (and I use the term loosely) deserves most of the blame for that.....

Debbie Scatterbrained-Lush, a reptilian hosebeast cunt and former chair of the "Democratic" party.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
          He finished with a pretty decent approval rating, didn't get you into yet another war on the ground, improved perception of the USA across the world, didn't get caught fucking anyone or stealing anything or doing illegal deals, he didn't vomit on anyone important or deny AIDS or other basic science or start a new war against an emotion or recreational drugs for adults.

All that and he was a black guy when the US clearly still has a lot of racists and took over when you were in the biggest financial crisis since the 1930s.

From the outside it's not that bad a legacy compared to the others in my lifetime...
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-16-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            He finished with a pretty decent approval rating, didn't get you into yet another war on the ground, improved perception of the USA across the world, didn't get caught fucking anyone or stealing anything or doing illegal deals, he didn't vomit on anyone important or deny AIDS or other basic science or start a new war against an emotion or recreational drugs for adults.

All that and he was a black guy when the US clearly still has a lot of racists and took over when you were in the biggest financial crisis since the 1930s.

From the outside it's not that bad a legacy compared to the others in my lifetime...
            Are you going by more wrong polls again Sesh?

Smoke and mirrors. He is leaving us in worse shape than any President in your lifetime, has.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I think there is going to be a cronyism money grab going on now for years that will make the Clintons look like a lemonade stand...
              Doubtful. President elect Trump doesn't have cronies. He has associates. Only low level gangsters have cronies.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Are you going by more wrong polls again Sesh?

Smoke and mirrors. He is leaving us in worse shape than any President in your lifetime, has.
                Not from my point of view, the number of Democrat governors those in state legislatures doesn't affect me at all. I'm just giving you the global angle.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Doubtful. President elect Trump doesn't have cronies. He has associates. Only low level gangsters have cronies.
                  Exactly....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

I agree with some of the things you said about Obama. Other than raising the national debt to an all time high, having ISIS or ISIL rise up in the middle east on his watch and almost making Charles Manson's visions of Helter Skelter come true here in the US he didn't do a horrible job. We survived to fight another day. Can't blame ISIS or ISIL totally on Obama. He did inherit a mess over there that's been going on for centuries that will never be resolved until the sun supernovas and destroys the Earth. The racial division in this country isn't new either but he set back racial harmony to the early 60s with his constantly commenting on racially sensitive incidents like the Trayvon Martin thing and the Ferguson, Mo shooting. He shouldn't have taken a side until all the facts were out.
                    Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-17-2016, 02:27 AM.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Not from my point of view, the number of Democrat governors those in state legislatures doesn't affect me at all. I'm just giving you the global angle.
                      Our national debt isn't your problem either but it is ours. He promised change but he never delivered. I will say one thing positive about Obama's term in office but I can't say if he was responsible for it or not. Gas prices went down and stayed down. That makes a big difference to people who commute long distances to work or do a lot of traveling. I'm sure it helped out tourism here by U S and Canadian citizens quite a bit. Kept that wallet from emptying quite as fast.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                        Exactly....

This guy's full of shit. Everyone knows you don't do business in New York without paying someone off. When they made The Godfather they hired Francis Ford Coppola to direct it to please the mob. Some of the actors were actually real mobsters including the guy who played Luca Brasi. Trump wasn't in cahoots with the mob he just paid them off because he had no other choice.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

More proof the Liberals have lost their fucking minds, and are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

No posting personal info? Fuck you and whatever dick you rode in on. I hope this motherfucker is jobless now, and on his way to jail. If he's not yet, he will be.

Comment

Working...