Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hell, Guinness even tasted better in Canada. I'm not sure why that would be, exactly. I haven't been to Ireland yet, so I can't compare to the source.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      1664 is the one I'll have most often. It has that particular smoked taste you find in pilseners...
      Just had my first one two Very refreshing and much better than Stella...

I also like Carlsberg, but only in a can...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-26-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Krony better than Stella ... ye gods man you have had to many already
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Nick's finally lost it
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

It's been an hour since you had two, so I reckon you had a few more by now.

As for refreshment, white Paulaner is the best I've drunk so far. From Munich - damned... Germany is definitely up there with Belgium and the Czech Republic.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

BTW, it's the Trump Frump thread... How come it taste so good?!
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have to admit that Stella on tap tastes so much better than the bottle...

K1664 in the bottle tastes a lot better than Stella in a bottle. BTW, you know those Stella/InBev cunts own the American Budweiser? Right?

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

I have to admit that Stella on tap tastes so much better than the bottle...

K1664 in the bottle tastes a lot better than Stella in a bottle. BTW, you know those Stella/InBev cunts own the American Budweiser? Right?
                  I didn't but you have to do something with the rejects

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    San Miguel is a real treat in hot temperatures, I agree. I've drunk liters in the Canary Islands and the Azores. Rather tasteless, piss-beer, but so light and refreshing when you have it very cold...
                    The fact that it is "rather tasteless", light and refreshing make it my beer of choice. I drink Bud Light most of the time but only because I've gotten used to the taste and it's reasonably priced. If I could get the same San Miguel I grew to love in the Philippines I'd drink a lot more San Miguel and a lot less Budweiser.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's ironic that the big "American" mass produced pisswater brewing companies (Bud/Miller/Coors) are all owned by foreign corporations now, and yet their "beer" is just as awful as it ever was.

That's why I usually stick with Cascadian microbrews these days, though I'll make an exception for New Belgium products (from Fort Collins Colorado) and the occasional Samuel Adams (from Boston)
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

I can say this with much authority although I willing to do more research. Beer in its home country is better than the shit they sell abroad .
                        Sounds about right but better doesn't always equal good. I've drank a few beers in their home country that tasted pretty nasty including some I've tried here. At one time I could drink Coors and Coors Light even though I prefer Budweiser. Now I can't stand that swill. Basically I only drink too brands of beer, Budweiser and Dos Equis.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't make me point out that Newcastle is dyed shit..

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            Sounds about right but better doesn't always equal good. I've drank a few beers in their home country that tasted pretty nasty including some I've tried here. At one time I could drink Coors and Coors Light even though I prefer Budweiser. Now I can't stand that swill. Basically I only drink too brands of beer, Budweiser and Dos Equis.
                            Dos Equis is decent, Bud taste like embalming fluid pumped into dead people...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              The fact that it is "rather tasteless", light and refreshing make it my beer of choice. I drink Bud Light most of the time but only because I've gotten used to the taste and it's reasonably priced. If I could get the same San Miguel I grew to love in the Philippines I'd drink a lot more San Miguel and a lot less Budweiser.
                              Too bad you aren't living in California or Cascadia anymore, because it looks like the "Total Wine" stores carry San Miguel products. A bit pricy though... $10.99 a 6 pack.

Despite the name, "Total Wine" has a great beer selection too. Also the hard stuff. It's sort of like what Costco would be, if they only sold alcoholic beverages.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Don't make me point out that Newcastle is dyed shit..
                                I've died a couple of times on it if that's what you mean

Comment

Working...