Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not the only reason but it's a reason.

Like with Bush in 2000 maybe the real question is how the fuck did it ever get that close in the first place?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        Which member of the BCE appointed the judge?
        The same one that lives rent free in your head.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry
          Right...

According to Higgins Trump would end up winning the popular vote once the recounts concluded.

Let's see, Trump is up 82 recount votes so far in Wisconsin. Hillary has 65,514,395 votes. Trump has 62,853,497.

So Hillary is up in the popular vote by 2,660,898 votes. Subtract 82 Wisconsin recount votes for Trump from that amount...

Oh! My bad! Clearly Higgins was right!
          I would think someone that writes as eloquently as you, would be able to read. They are uncovering more Democratic fraud in these recounts, than they are missed votes. Or whatever the fuck they are trying to dig up with this waste of time and money BULLSHIT.

One would think the Liberals would be more gracious losers, as they've spent their whole lives losing. Well, except for beating the system. They never lose at that. But you get my drift.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            The only reason Drumpf "won" Michigan (or the other usually "Democratic" states, is because the number of voters illegally blocked by the Kristopher K. Kobach "Interstate Cross(burner)check" voter suppression database was far larger than Cheeto's supposed margin of victory (assuming the reported vote totals were even valid).

So blaming Stein for Trump "winning" Michigan would be like blaming Nader for Chimpy "winning" Florida in 2000.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...voters-w435890
            I already explained why that horrible cunt and her party lost Michigan, and the other swing States. The Democrats in said States finally woke up to the fact that their party has been stealing their hard earned money for a lot of years, and giving it to the undeserving. They are sick of it.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              I would think someone that writes as eloquently as you, would be able to read. They are uncovering more Democratic fraud in these recounts, than they are missed votes. Or whatever the fuck they are trying to dig up with this waste of time and money BULLSHIT.

One would think the Liberals would be more gracious losers, as they've spent their whole lives losing. Well, except for beating the system. They never lose at that. But you get my drift.
              "They" haven't "uncovered more Democratic fraud in these recounts": historically in both national and state/local elections, plenty of recounts have slightly different results from the initial count. This is most likely indicative of hand counting producing a different result than machine tabulation than any evidence of "Democratic fraud".

Are you getting your info from the same 16 year old kid who tweeted that baseless nonsense (which Trump naturally immediately reposted as 'evidence') about the 3 million illegal immigrants who voted in California?
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                The Democrats in said States finally woke up to the fact that their party has been stealing their hard earned money for a lot of years, and giving it to the undeserving. They are sick of it.
                The sad thing is that that now the money will still be stolen but given to super rich people instead.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry

Are you getting your info from the same 16 year old kid who tweeted that baseless nonsense (which Trump naturally immediately reposted as 'evidence') about the 3 million illegal immigrants who voted in California?
                  I'm getting it from the same place that told me Trump was going to win all these States!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mike Flynn's idiot son?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I hope Satan isn't offended by this......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's a good bit of advice not to use a word if you don't know what it means.
                        I know what it means but I fucked that up anyway. Liberal crybabies isn't an oxymoron it's redundancy.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's a good bit of advice not to use a word if you don't know what it means.

Doubly so if the word actually contains 'moron'...
                          That was funny
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            That was funny
                            No it wasn't.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                No it wasn't.
                                au contraire mon ami
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...