Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

How do they afford those light up bicycles??
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Watch them all the way through, if you dare to be enlightened.

What's even the point? That poor, uneducated fucktards act like assholes? No fucking shit....

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          What's even the point? That poor, uneducated fucktards act like assholes? No fucking shit....
          No stupid. That the once richest city in America now consists of 95% of what you are seeing in those videos. FACT!

Why? Because of criminal liberal Democratic Government running and perpetuating that "lifestyle". FACT!

I double dog dare you, FORD and Sesh to get in a car and drive through those places at night. Hell, I dare you to do it in daylight. I can promise you, the driver of that car in the first video, wasn't a white dude. In fact, other than the 7.4 square miles of the 144 square miles of the city, I'd dare you to drive anywhere else in that city at night. I bet you sure as hell won't stop at a gas station to get gas either. If you are dumb enough to defy Detroit's own Police Chief, then you deserve exactly what you'll get, at the hands of the ones you falsely claim to love, support, and want to continue giving a free ride too.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's what happens when you have decades of extreme inequality.

The happiest countries are all those with wealth equality and socialized medicine and education systems.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              That's what happens when you have decades of extreme inequality.
              Inequality? As in their parents and grandparents being UAW employees with the highest paid manufacturing jobs, with the best benefits, in the Nation?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No stupid. That the once richest city in America now consists of 95% of what you are seeing in those videos. FACT!

Why? Because of criminal liberal Democratic Government running and perpetuating that "lifestyle". FACT!
                It's mainly because manufacturing has gone out the window. FACT!

I don't know nor give a fuck about their lifestyle. But if you're implying that welfare is livin' on hog heaven, you are sorely mistaken my friend...

I double dog dare you, FORD and Sesh to get in a car and drive through those places at night. Hell, I dare you to do it in daylight. I can promise you, the driver of that car in the first video, wasn't a white dude. In fact, other than the 7.4 square miles of the 144 square miles of the city, I'd dare you to drive anywhere else in that city at night. I bet you sure as hell won't stop at a gas station to get gas either. If you are dumb enough to defy Detroit's own Police Chief, then you deserve exactly what you'll get, at the hands of the ones you falsely claim to love, support, and want to continue giving a free ride too.
                The places I've been in Buffalo would make you shit your pants, I stayed on the lower east side a while back. But no, wouldn't ever stop at those gas stations. I made that mistake here and I think ended up with water in the gas tank because the fuckhead Arab guys were cutting it!

They also sell that shit motor oil that will launch your engine if you actually change oil with it...

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

To be fair would you stop at any garage late at night in any city in any country.
                  At least your gonna get robbed my cool guys with guns , our problem is you get robbed by about 70 12 year olds
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

It's mainly because manufacturing has gone out the window. FACT!
                    Horseshit. The main problem is too many bleeding hearts blame everybody but the actual heathens that commit crimes on a regular basis on everyone but them.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I pick fights? Your first post was a snide comment about me ( the Dunnning Kroeger effect bullshit) that had nothing to do with the thread or politics. You picked a fight with me asshole. Now I know why they still refer to Australia as a penal colony. It's full of dicks like you.
                      When c-dog was in The Navy he was excited because he misheard that Australia was a penis-colony...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        Horseshit. The main problem is too many bleeding hearts blame everybody but the actual heathens that commit crimes on a regular basis on everyone but them.
                        Notice how poor, innocent beaten down little c-dog never picks fights with anybody...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Notice how poor, innocent beaten down little c-dog never picks fights with anybody...
                          Whatever you say Joan. If I think your post is horseshit I'm calling it horseshit. If you consider that a personal attack that's your problem.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            To be fair would you stop at any garage late at night in any city in any country.
                            At least your gonna get robbed my cool guys with guns , our problem is you get robbed by about 70 12 year olds
                            In Detroit, you don't get "robbed" at the gas station, you get murdered. Ask Donnie how many news articles I've sent him over the last year where people are getting murdered while getting gas at gas stations in Detroit. So many, the fucking CHIEF OF POLICE of the City of Detroit got on the news on our public airwaves, and told people not to get gas in the City of Detroit at night! That's a FACT!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

In Detroit, you don't get "robbed" at the gas station, you get murdered. Ask Donnie how many news articles I've sent him over the last year where people are getting murdered while getting gas at gas stations in Detroit. So many, the fucking CHIEF OF POLICE of the City of Detroit got on the news on our public airwaves, and told people not to get gas in the City of Detroit at night! That's a FACT!
                              Actually, the gibsmedats don't just murder people at gas stations - they execute them for no reason at all in front of their children. Or a gibsmedat walks up to a car with a woman and a man in it, sitting in a fast food drive thru, and executes the passenger for no reason. And on and on. Detroit and other once great American cities are now no go zones. And all these idiots running around saying "When was America ever great?" How about back when you didn't have entire cities overrun by thug lowlifes who have zero respect for the law??

Do cops still carry night sticks? We need to invest in a shit ton of American Made night sticks. And use the hell out of them.
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sounds like it's time you got an electric car then!

Comment

Working...