It's at the top of page 3.

Each male who, on or after 9 November 1979, and each
      female who, on or after 1 February 1978, became a member of the
      Regular Navy or Naval Reserve shall serve in the Regular Navy
      and/or Naval Reserve for a total of 6 years, unless discharged
      sooner. Any part of such service that is not active duty or
      active duty for training shall be performed as a member of the
      Naval Reserve on inactive duty.
      So basically, you're an idiot that includes his "inactive service" as part of his resume?

Were you even in the Reserve?

Hey, I was in selective service for 10 years. I served!

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        You don't have to have an "Honorable Discharge" for VA services, retard!

You're just a lying pile of shit no one wants around...
        True but I never said you did but their is a minimum amount of consecutive months of active duty you must serve to get VA benefits unless you have a service connected disability.
        I've proved again and again you're nothing but an attention whore stalker who will say just about anything to avoid admitting you're wrong about anything. As far as no one wanting me around I know a lot of members here that feel the same way about you. You're the main reason behind the big shit storm that got all you asshole demodded after Sarge turned the site over to Sesh. Now your back derailing threads just to keep stalking me. Once an asshole always an asshole.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

So basically, you're an idiot that includes his "inactive service" as part of his resume?
          Considering my DD214 is what I show if an employer asks for it I only include the time I served on active duty. But I no longer have to worry about resumes and job applications. I'm on permanent disability. I finally found a doctor who cared enough to see why I have chronic back problems. Got a bad ticker as well. Feel free to call me a liar about that too.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            True but I never said you did but their is a minimum amount of consecutive months of active duty you must serve to get VA benefits unless you have a service connected disability.
            It depends on the benefit, but it's as little as six months IIRC...

I've proved again and again you're nothing but an attention whore stalker who will say just about anything to avoid admitting you're wrong about anything.
            The only thing that you've proved is the obvious, that you're a complete idiot that is probably a pretty scuzzy fuckball. I'm a "stalker?" That's funny but it seems that you're the one that mentions me or Ford every third post even when we have nothing to do with you...

Thread hijack? I started an NFL thread and of course you go in there with some political attack on Ford like a complete fuckwit! But yeah, you're a victim, a martyr! persecuted by the likes of the big, bad Nickdfresh! Maybe you should start another alias now?

But I'm sure the reason you move every six months is that people find you so amiable and gosh darn likable!

As far as no one wanting me around I know a lot of members here that feel the same way about you.
            I really don't give a fuck who wants you around or if you're around. I also don't give fuck about your fan club of people who agree with you and find you so cuddly, or hate me for that matter...

You're the main reason behind the big shit storm that got all you asshole demodded after Sarge turned the site over to Sesh. Now your back derailing threads just to keep stalking me. Once an asshole always an asshole.
            Yeah, it's all my fault! Everything! I did it all! That's a pretty good summation of everything!

Poor, poor c-dog. Maybe you can go start a Go Fund Me page for sociopathic, belligerent internet trolls with a martyrdom complex?
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-15-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Considering my DD214 is what I show if an employer asks for it I only include the time I served on active duty.
              I've never had a non-governmental employer ask for a 214, they by and large do not give a shit. But I do know if you served three years on active duty, and your DD214 shows that and you claim you were in for six they'd think you're a lying ape...

Fuck, I got unemployment for being in the IRR then Reserves...

But I no longer have to worry about resumes and job applications. I'm on permanent disability. I finally found a doctor who cared enough to see why I have chronic back problems. Got a bad ticker as well. Feel free to call me a liar about that too.
              Oh, I believe that! We now have to pay you welfare because you lived like shit!

But hey, even shitstools deserve to live. I'm a liberal after all. I doubt Trump does though...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-15-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Oh, I believe that! We now have to pay you welfare because you lived like shit.
                You ain't paying for shit asswipe. They take a certain percentage of your income towards Social Security and Social Security Disability insurance (SSDI) out of your paycheck. You have to have x amount of dollars in your account to receive benefits. Supplemental Social Security (SSI) is a different story. That's basically welfare for disabled people who don't qualify for SSDI. I'm not sure how SSI is funded.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

The only thing that you've proved is the obvious, I'm a douchebag
                  I can agree with that.
                  Thread hijack? I started an NFL thread and of course you go in there with some political attack on Ford like a complete fuckwit!
                  My response was about betting on the game jerk off. Hardly a political attack but then again you think everything I post is a personal attack. Sucks to be you I guess.
                  But I'm sure the reason you move every six months is that people find you so amiable and gosh darn likable!
                  I've lived here for two years. I lived with my "pirate buddy" for two years. Kind of blows that bullshit theory.
                  I really don't give a fuck who wants you around or if you're around.
                  That's why you made that comment earlier. Nobody wants you around. Boo fucking hoo.
                  You're starting to bore me. That martyr bullshit was lame the first time you said it ten fucking years ago. Like I said before. Once an asshole always an asshole.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      It's hard to believe the Navy let them film that video on an active duty ship in exchange for letting the Navy use that song in commercials. Obviously the figured out the Village People were homos after they made that agreement. We used to sing a variation of that song onboard ship.
                      In the Navy you can sail the Seven seas
                      In the Navy you will catch some strange disease
                      There was more to it but I forgot the rest.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hey, look. An official diagnosis for FORD and NickDickless!

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociation and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.
                        Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
                        Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I only qualify in one of those categories in that I am probably deemed a feminist for being against fat old bald men grabbing at peoples genitals.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I only qualify in one of those categories in that I am probably deemed a feminist for being against fat old bald men grabbing at peoples genitals.
                              Does that mean you're cool with men that aren't fat and / or bald grabbing your genitals?
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Does that mean you're cool with men that aren't fat and / or bald grabbing your genitals?
                                Why do you ask? Do you want to grab Sesh's genitals?

Comment

Working...