fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Chrysler (FCA) just announced they are pulling production out of Mexico, and bringing it back to the U.S. They also just announced their Jeep brand will be investing $1 billion in Michigan and Ohio plants, to meet production and demand of the Jeep brand. The Michigan portion of this spending will occur at the Warren Truck plant, that was rumored previously to be on the chopping block, as Truck production is moving to their new Sterling Heights plant.

Stanley Black and Decker has just announced they will be building a new plant in the U.S. to bring back the manufacturing of their recently acquired Craftsmen brand of tools. Craftsmen tools became shit long ago, after Sears moved the production out of the Country. I still have my first full set of Craftsmen tools I got when I was 14 years old, that all say "Made In The U.S.A." on them. We will soon be able to get quality tools from Craftsmen, with that on them once again.

Ford Motor Company will be reviving the production of the Ford Bronco in 2020, and it will be produced right here in Michigan.

Donald Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he is having a PROFOUND affect on American companies bringing back and keeping production right here where it belongs, in the U.S.A.!

Read it and weep, Three Stooges! (FORD, NickDickless and Sesh)

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Warren Truck is supposedly going to build a new Grand Wagoneer. Toledo is getting the Wrangler pickup.

Don't get too excited about Bronco. They did say today it'll be body on frame, but I bet it'll be shitty IFS.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

The thanks is off donnie ... he asked me to send it as he was stuck under someone ... I mean something heavy

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  The thanks is off donnie ... he asked me to send it as he was stuck under someone ... I mean something heavy
                  Are you the fourth stooge?

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

4 years from now FORD and NickDickless will be choking on Trumps cock, as they're casting their vote for his re-election.

Sesh will be golfing on Trumps golf course in Scotland, while taunting that old lady with a cold glass of clean, fresh ice water.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The odds of a blizzard in Hell are slightly lower than the odds of me ever voting for Cheeto Hitler.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                        The odds of a blizzard in Hell are slightly lower than the odds of me ever voting for Cheeto Hitler.
                        You probably voted for him in this election, but are afraid to admit it.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          Are you the fourth stooge?
                          Nah ,I just like to say stupid shit

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Look at Angel stalking the Trump threads!

Don't worry Angel, he'd never grab you by the pussy!

Instead of beating you with it, he might stick a vacuum cleaner up your snatch, and remove all those dried up and worn out old woman parts you don't need anymore!

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Chrysler (FCA) just announced they are pulling production out of Mexico, and bringing it back to the U.S. They also just announced their Jeep brand will be investing $1 billion in Michigan and Ohio plants, to meet production and demand of the Jeep brand. The Michigan portion of this spending will occur at the Warren Truck plant, that was rumored previously to be on the chopping block, as Truck production is moving to their new Sterling Heights plant.

Stanley Black and Decker has just announced they will be building a new plant in the U.S. to bring back the manufacturing of their recently acquired Craftsmen brand of tools. Craftsmen tools became shit long ago, after Sears moved the production out of the Country. I still have my first full set of Craftsmen tools I got when I was 14 years old, that all say "Made In The U.S.A." on them. We will soon be able to get quality tools from Craftsmen, with that on them once again.

Ford Motor Company will be reviving the production of the Ford Bronco in 2020, and it will be produced right here in Michigan.

Donald Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he is having a PROFOUND affect on American companies bringing back and keeping production right here where it belongs, in the U.S.A.!

Read it and weep, Three Stooges! (FORD, NickDickless and Sesh)

World exclusive ,Donald trump has taken credit for the sun rising this morning , he later tweeted I have a nice surprise later tonight I am making something bright happening in the sky.
                              Trump is making American celestial bodies great again

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7517986.html

World exclusive ,Donald trump has taken credit for the sun rising this morning , he later tweeted I have a nice surprise later tonight I am making something bright happening in the sky.
                                Trump is making American celestial bodies great again
                                Yeah, this is all just a coincidence.

All these years these companies have been moving our jobs out of this Country, and now all of the sudden, they just happen to realize it's a good idea to bring them back.

No wonder you gullible liberals are such bottom dwellers.

Comment

Working...