X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I joined the Navy not long after Ronny Raygun took office. I never once feared he'd do something to get me killed and if he had it would have been for good reason. President Reagan made me proud to be an American. The war on drugs thing bit me on the ass a couple times but I knew I was taking a chance on getting busted and did it anyway.
    Those two things are very connected. Raygun came in thinking a nuclear war was winnable and left office out of his tree demented with his wife consulting astrologists for policy decisions. Plus a bunch of scandals.

People who romanticize those years have poor memories or weren't paying attention at the time...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by silverfish
      Of course they're all liars. In that case what would be acceptable proof that Trump owes any money?

Sounds like a case of "There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See."

[mic drop smiley]
      Or choose not to see.

Where are his tax returns? He said during the campaign he would release them.

Cadaverdog would be an ideal person to be in a human centipede the amount of shit he can swallow is amazing.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Or choose not to see.

Where are his tax returns? He said during the campaign he would release them.
        He was asked about that in that so called "press conference" yesterday, and his response was basically "Fuck you, I won. I don't have to show you my taxes"
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

People who romanticize those years have poor memories or weren't paying attention at the time...
          The 1980's was by far the greatest decade of my life. I don't know what kind of gloomy shit you were into in the 80's but I was living large most of that decade.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Cadaverdog would be an ideal person to be in a human centipede the amount of shit he can swallow is amazing.
            You think you know everything but you really don't know jack shit. I know what Trump is and I don't care. We had two fucking choices this election and I damn sure wasn't voting for Hillary. Ford hates Trump but he wouldn't vote for Hillary either. If you want her to run Scotland why don't you start a petition and ask the Queen if that's OK with her since your too busy telling us who should run our country instead of running your own.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              He was asked about that in that so called "press conference" yesterday, and his response was basically "Fuck you, I won. I don't have to show you my taxes"
              Bully for him.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Because you're a pinhead that will only watch cartoons and will find what he wants to hear. It's a common theme for stupid people like you and Von Faggin...
                Liberals are such hypocrites. For years you called Fox faux news but now the media is unbiased and accurate all the time. Bullshit.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't watch cartoons. I get all the comedy relief I need here laughing at you and your pal Ford.
                  Or maybe it's just that you're up all night drunk on shitty beer and liquor?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Those two things are very connected. Raygun came in thinking a nuclear war was winnable and left office out of his tree demented with his wife consulting astrologists for policy decisions. Plus a bunch of scandals.

Not enthusiastic about defending Reagan, but he ultimately talked to the Soviets and was pro-arms control. He was also apparently shocked by the The Day After:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The 1980's was by far the greatest decade of my life. I don't know what kind of gloomy shit you were into in the 80's but I was living large most of that decade.
                      You were thrown out of the military for drug use. I guess!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Not enthusiastic about defending Reagan, but he ultimately talked to the Soviets and was pro-arms control. He was also apparently shocked by the The Day After:

I think this was broadcast when I was in 7th grade. The junior high received VHS copies and we all watched it at school. Scared the living shit outta all of us. And then all we did was sit around thinking about which hot girl we were gonna bang at school if the missiles started flying lol.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I was shocked that it took a TV movie to get a US president to realize what every kid in my school already knew.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I was shocked that it took a TV movie to get a US president to realize what every kid in my school already knew.
                              Reagan was an actor. Movies were the best way to communicate with him apparently.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Where do they come up with these people? Another job an unfunny American could have done!

(I know she's got dual citizenship now...)
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...