X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If I cared enough to look I'd go watch the clip again and compare the suit and tie he's got on.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

He had a red stripy tie on when he said it .... Inspector vandy in the house
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
        The NRA membership is a huge block of voters. That's the way I interpreted Trump's comment. I didn't see the gesture in the pic above though.
        Yeah the picture is different from a different time.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

I'm surprised you interpreted it that way because he was clearly talking about what would happen once she had been voted in which is obviously too late for a voting block to make a difference by voting...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

A horrible day when she gets to pick her judges?

Just a shit public speaker, like W. Obviously talks before thinking. We've been spoiled the last 8 years by the great teleprompter...I mean, orator.
          Last edited by twonabomber; 08-10-2016, 09:29 PM.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

At best shitty joke. There is some overegging going on the other side and people saying that the secret service or anyone else should investigate it as a crime is wrong but it goes more to his completely terrible way of speaking and lack of care.

I thought the only justification for these insanely long election campaigns was to test the candidates thoroughly to not do or say stupid or dangerous things.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I'm surprised you interpreted it that way because he was clearly talking about what would happen once she had been voted in which is obviously too late for a voting block to make a difference by voting...
              He was obviously insinuating they could shoot her but he wasn't suggesting it. Clearly an attempt at humor.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Right.... you know damn well that people were arrested for using the words "burning Bush" while Chimpy was in the white house. Doesn't matter if they were making a biblical reference to Moses, or even talking about some chick with a sexually transmitted disease, the words "burning Bush" were considered as a "threat" against the Half Assed Monkey Boy.

This comment Drumpf made was far more blatant than that. Even if he meant it as some sick form of humor, his white supremacist wackjob fan base isn't going to take it that way.

Not that I'd shed a single tear for Hillary herself, of course. It's just the last thing this country needs at the moment. The USA hasn't truly recovered from JFK's murder yet - nor that of his brother and MLK. Either Trump or Hillary is likely to push the country past the point of no return as it is. One being responsible for the murder of the other would definitely bring the curtain down.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  A horrible day when she gets to pick her judges?

Just a shit public speaker, like W. Obviously talks before thinking. We've been spoiled the last 8 years by the great teleprompter...I mean, orator.
                  He's making the point that Hillary's choice for Supreme Court Judge will most likely suck if you're an advocate of the second amendment because Hillary isn't. He got that point across and got away with joking around about assassinating his current political opponent. I got no problem with that.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                    This comment Drumpf made was far more blatant than that. Even if he meant it as some sick form of humor, his white supremacist wackjob fan base isn't going to take it that way.
                    You call other people wackjobs and post total bullshit like this?
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      You call other people wackjobs and post total bullshit like this?

The American Freedom Party (formerly American Third Position) is a political party initially established by racist Southern California skinheads that aims to deport immigrants and return the United States to white rule.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I thought the only justification for these insanely long election campaigns was to test the candidates thoroughly to not do or say stupid or dangerous things.
                          And ad revenue for local TV stations. I see the same six commercials every day, three of which are paid for by special interest groups and not by a specific candidate. I just want to watch the weather, I don't need fifty reminders that Trump's ties are made in China. That one might be paid for by Clinton, I don't remember.

Local ABC ran a story tonight that said the three cities that have seen the highest political ad spending so far are Tampa, Orlando, and Cleveland is third. It's only gonna get worse.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sieg DIALing for dollars!!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Big fucking deal. If you look hard enough you can find examples of racists and nutballs supporting Trump. I don't even have to leave this site to find nutballs against Trump.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

The primaries are a total waste of government funds. If the political parties want to find out which candidate has the best chance of winning the presidential election they should pay for it themselves. Any candidates holding public office that decides to run should have to quit that office so someone will be available full time to do the job they won't be doing for the next year or so. The next logical step would be getting rid of the electoral college bullshit and let the president be decided by the popular vote so everybody's vote counts.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...