X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      How the fuck is banning someone from a forum considered violent? Typical dumb uneducated American...
      It was a joke and as usual your dumbass didn't get it. If you're so fucking smart why do you spend so much time here where you claim you're constantly being verbally abused by the other members? Seems like you'd have better things to do with your time.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        It was a joke and as usual your dumbass didn't get it. If you're so fucking smart why do you spend so much time here where you claim you're constantly being verbally abused by the other members? Seems like you'd have better things to do with your time.
        When it comes to comedy, don't quit your day job.

I actually don't spend that much time here...and I never said "constantly". For the millionth time...your reading comprehension skills suck shit...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I actually don't spend that much time here...
          You don't spend much time here compared to who, non members?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            You don't spend much time here compared to who, non members?
            I scroll through FB, the Links and here when I'm having my morning coffee, and maybe again later in the day if I'm not working on memorizing lines. Some days, I don't come here at all.

Why don't I spend more time here than that? Well, like you said, I have better things to do with my time...

Like rehearsing for my performances, and learning royal protocol before my performance for the HRH Prince Edward and Countess Sophie.

So...I'm here about 10 minutes each day...and you are here all the time while you sit on your ass collecting your welfare cheque.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber

People use "Assault" as a shorthand for semi auto rifle with a large magazine and the majority of Americans want to ban them.

One person killing 50 unarmed able bodied people with a bolt action rifle in a nightclub is difficult to imagine.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-15-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                People use "Assault" as a shorthand for semi auto rifle with a large magazine and the majority of Americans want to ban them.

One person killing 50 unarmed able bodied people with a bolt action rifle in a nightclub is difficult to imagine.
                So if he were only able to kill one or two, that's acceptable?

The "majority of Americans" do NOT want semi-auto weapons banned.

We want people to be responsible for their actions. We want people like this fuck heads wife, who should be tied to a post on a public street and shot with 1000 rounds from a fully automatic machine gun, to let the proper authorities know when they know someone like her dumbfuck husband is planning the atrocity he perpetrated.

If those gays, oops, guys, in that club had been gun toting CPL holders like Donnie and myself, a lot of lives may have been saved. One of the victims was from Michigan. His Father is a retired Detroit cop. He pleaded with his Son to legally carry a gun, not because a semi auto weapon was going to walk up and shoot him, but because a hate mongering motherfucker like the fuck that did this crime, might.

Do you really think if the guy didn't have his gun, he couldn't or wouldn't have pulled off this horrific act via another means? He could have grenaded or bombed the place with illegal explosives, and done as much or more devastation. The weapon isn't the problem. The hate mongers are the problem.

If this guy had walked into a bar in Detroit and done this, I can promise you he would have met return fire with both legally and illegally held guns.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  So if he were only able to kill one or two, that's acceptable?

The "majority of Americans" do NOT want semi-auto weapons banned.

We want people to be responsible for their actions. We want people like this fuck heads wife, who should be tied to a post on a public street and shot with 1000 rounds from a fully automatic machine gun, to let the proper authorities know when they know someone like her dumbfuck husband is planning the atrocity he perpetrated.

If those gays, oops, guys, in that club had been gun toting CPL holders like Donnie and myself, a lot of lives may have been saved. One of the victims was from Michigan. His Father is a retired Detroit cop. He pleaded with his Son to legally carry a gun, not because a semi auto weapon was going to walk up and shoot him, but because a hate mongering motherfucker like the fuck that did this crime, might.

Do you really think if the guy didn't have his gun, he couldn't or wouldn't have pulled off this horrific act via another means? He could have grenaded or bombed the place with illegal explosives, and done as much or more devastation. The weapon isn't the problem. The hate mongers are the problem.

If this guy had walked into a bar in Detroit and done this, I can promise you he would have met return fire with both legally and illegally held guns.
                  There would have been even more deaths, and you and Donnie probably would have shot each other...

Combat veterans spoke to The Nation's Joshua Holland in hopes of confronting the "lies" peddled by the NRA and their corporate masters.“I think there’s this fantasy world of gunplay in the movies, but it doesn’t really happen that way,” said retired Army Sgt. Rafael Noboa y Rivera. “When I heard gun...

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

There would have been even more deaths, and you and Donnie probably would have shot each other...
                    Ha ha ha! Probably!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I want a unicorn that lays golden eggs.

Those things aren't within your power, you need to work with reality.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Probably before the self hating murderer even arrived...

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Those things aren't within your power, you need to work with reality.
                          The reality is, your weird ideas and ideals, don't work.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

S

Does that include the F.B.I., too?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Believe it or not, considering all the crazy shit you CAN get away with in Florida, one thing you CAN'T do is take a gun into a bar or a nightclub, so that's why none of those gays, oops, guys were armed. Alcohol and guns aren't a very good mixture so that seems like a reasonable policy. (and this is coming from somebody who threatened to kill some asshole with my friend's 44 magnum while fucked up on rum, so I know what I'm talking about)

So how did the self-hating murderer get in with a gun? He shot the off duty cop who was working as a bouncer at the door. Not to mention it would have been difficult to conceal an AR-15 anyway.

But the main problem here isn't even the gun. What caused this fucked up situation was religious fundaMENTALism which caused this idiot to hate himself. The assault weapon was only a tool by which he turned that self-hatred against others who had the courage to live openly and honestly, which he could not do.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The reality is, your weird ideas and ideals, don't work.
                                Not my ideas, everyone's apart from Americans.

Comment

Working...