X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    Believe it or not, considering all the crazy shit you CAN get away with in Florida, one thing you CAN'T do is take a gun into a bar or a nightclub, so that's why none of those gays, oops, guys were armed. Alcohol and guns aren't a very good mixture so that seems like a reasonable policy. (and this is coming from somebody who threatened to kill some asshole with my friend's 44 magnum while fucked up on rum, so I know what I'm talking about)

So how did the self-hating murderer get in with a gun? He shot the off duty cop who was working as a bouncer at the door. Not to mention it would have been difficult to conceal an AR-15 anyway.

But the main problem here isn't even the gun. What caused this fucked up situation was religious fundaMENTALism which caused this idiot to hate himself. The assault weapon was only a tool by which he turned that self-hatred against others who had the courage to live openly and honestly, which he could not do.
    WTF? I actually agree with Ford?

You aren't legally allowed to conceal carry in any bar/club in Michigan, that gets less than 50% of their revenue from food sales. Yeah, we realize alcohol and guns aren't the best combo either. However, I would imagine if you were to do a shakedown in most any venue in Michigan that gets most of their revenue from alcohol sales, you'd find guns. Registered, unregistered, carried by CPL and non CPL holders. The bottom line is, that guy was going to commit mass murder. Whether he did it with a gun, or whatever means he would have had to come up with. He was not only self hating, he was hating. Yes, more than likely because of whacko religious beliefs. Brainwashing.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      I scroll through FB, the Links and here when I'm having my morning coffee, and maybe again later in the day if I'm not working on memorizing lines. Some days, I don't come here at all.

Why don't I spend more time here than that? Well, like you said, I have better things to do with my time...

Like rehearsing for my performances, and learning royal protocol before my performance for the HRH Prince Edward and Countess Sophie.

So...I'm here about 10 minutes each day...and you are here all the time while you sit on your ass collecting your welfare cheque.

Looks like someone else is bucking for the I've got a better job than you and you're a worthless piece of shit award.
      BTW bitch, I don't collect welfare. I collect disability. From a fund I paid into while I was working. Not too many states that I know of pay adults (men or women) with no dependants anything other than unemployment compensation. Some pay disability but Louisiana isn't one of them.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Looks like someone else is bucking for the I've got a better job than you and you're a worthless piece of shit award.
            BTW bitch, I don't collect welfare. I collect disability. From a fund I paid into while I was working. Not too many states that I know of pay adults (men or women) with no dependants anything other than unemployment compensation. Some pay disability but Louisiana isn't one of them.
            Can't stand the heat? Stay out of the fucking kitchen...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Some pay disability but Louisiana isn't one of them.
              Maybe because it's one of the states where the poor humbly bow their heads to their 'betters' and vote against their own self interest...?

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Okay, I have just read through this ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD twice and all I can say is you can all eat the dick that I recently shoved up my F A T ass. For starters, there is no clear evidence that this cocksucker sympathies for Islamic terrorism may have played in his decision to carry out this mass shooting. Further, there is no evidence that his actions were directed by ISIS or any similar organization. What we do know is that Mateen, like slave FORD was intoxicated by many personal emotional and psychological problems that were most likely directed at him by old, angry (white) men. It is also know like slave SESH that he was suffering from one hell of a conflicted sexual identity compiled with highly reactionary and racist views that have much in common with home-grown right-wing and white supremacist groups*

*See: Mike Malloy, The Young Turks, Ring Of Fire

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If there are any big words in the thread you got stuck on let us know and we can help.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

qikgts is a N.S.A. informer.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        This was Penn Jillett's idea for an airline, Bacon and a Kiss air whereby before getting on the plane you didn't need to go through TSA but instead had to eat a bacon sandwich and kiss a member of your own sex.

Doesn't really work though given that the 9-11 murderers spent their time in strip clubs before the attack...

These people are just fuckin moronic twats and their isn't any logic worth applying to them.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Oh, and fuck you, qikgts. You want to know what's going on? I'll telling what's goign on. American society is sick and highly disturbed. No fucking wonder so many mentally unstable individuals (i.e., slave FORD) resort to mass murder with a combination of suicide. Of course, the political and media establishment that you work for does not dare to address such issues. Why is that? Could it be the reason is that it might open up a serous can of infected worms that is the REAL malignant state of American capitalist society? You tell me. Hippie.

What your lazy ilk offers is a twisted and cynical and dishonest rehash of fuck ups to protect the capitalist system that serves to generate such level(s) of social dysfunction and violence. "Official responses" from the likes of Obama and man-boy Grumpy Trumpy to new incident of a mass killing is nothing more than a stereotypical formula of war posturing that demands for further surveillance on the population so sick fucks like you can keep your otherwise worthless job. Please take your god damn police-state measures elsewhere. You are the the cause, if not the a symptom, of a much larger disease.

Do not bring your evil here.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                            qikgts is a N.S.A. informer.
                            I've heard that too but fuck knows what these people expect to learn here...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I'm so cool.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Indeed!

Comment

Working...