Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

TARD, you couldn't carry Tillerson's trash to the curb. rubio is an amnesty queen and anchor baby as far as i know.

but...........

the whole ridiculous premise of this thread is really funny: if the big red USSR wanted trump to win so bad,

how did granny rod ham get 3 million more votes?

and off topic:::wayyyyy off topic::::

what's that tinfoil on your head for????????????
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck Rexxon Drillerson in the ass with a sledgehammer, using his own toxic goo as lube.

As an oil industry pig alone, he is deserving of a slow painful death. As a fucking Communist agent on top of that, even more so.. And in either case, he is not REMOTELY qualified to be the Secretary of State.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Fuck Rexxon Drillerson in the ass with a sledgehammer, using his own toxic goo as lube.

As an oil industry pig alone, he is deserving of a slow painful death. As a fucking Communist agent on top of that, even more so.. And in either case, he is not REMOTELY qualified to be the Secretary of State.

heh heh.... oilmen understand more than your little world can take in. they know the land the pipelines are going in, where the wells are, how the platfoms function and the politics going on in each 3rd world location and the shit balls running those 3rd world administrations. and oilmen get the deals done. it doesn't get much more complicated than iraq and russia. you're out of your league to comment. sit and watch, take your wrist out of your mouth, and pull your head out your ass so you can hear.....

if you want to comment on how the guy queered the boyscouts, well,,,, you and a few others here at the RA are more than qualified........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          TARD, you couldn't carry Tillerson's trash to the curb. rubio is an amnesty queen and anchor baby as far as i know.

but...........

the whole ridiculous premise of this thread is really funny: if the big red USSR wanted trump to win so bad,

how did granny rod ham get 3 million more votes?

and off topic:::wayyyyy off topic::::

what's that tinfoil on your head for????????????
          Stellar typical third grade writing style of a drunken lunatic. It's called the electoral system...

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Stellar typical third grade writing style of a drunken lunatic. It's called the electoral system...

Comment

• silverfish
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

"...The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history..."
              Nate Silver puts that "landslide" comment into perspective by ranking the winners' share of all 54 elections.
              [Spoiler - Trumps comes in at 44 of 54 - I think that qualifies as a Fleetwood Mac Landslide.]

Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway — perhaps seeking to push back on the increasing attention to Hillary Clinton’s widening lead in the national…
              Originally posted by sadaist
              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Oh Von, will you protest when Trump is dumped?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        In this case, I think the content of the hacked emails was more important than who actually committed this little bit of espionage. And it doesn't take a super genius to hack someone's email or whatever online account. Is Russia actually spying on the US (yes, duh) and did Putin himself want to put a virtual knife in Hill Dawg's campaign? Maybe. But all this crying about these emails "influencing the election" would be oddly absent if Bernie had been able to capitalize on them and had won the election.

The issue here is what was in the emails. Some of it was absolutely conspiratorial and there were smoking guns all over the place showing how Hill Dawg's campaign actively worked to disrupt both Bernie's and Trump's campaigns. And yet there's a couple million idiots out there crying in the streets because one of the single most dishonest woman hating cunts on the planet who would sell out every gay in this country by flooding the joint with people who despise them didn't win.

And lest anyone think the Russians are the ultimate bad guys for hacking these emails, every country in the West that has the capability is doing the same thing right now. And why haven't these idiots whose emails have been hacked learned years ago that if you're going to plot against someone you never write anything down.
                        Yup. It still swings back to Hillary keeping classified material on a unsecured private server and her using her high office to sell favors. I would say Hillary selling our uranium to Russia tops a questionable story about golden showers.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I had some Russian Standard vodka the other night. I didn't like it. I have been drinking Stolichnaya for years. One of my favorites but it's really not Russian anymore. Sure the grain it's distilled from is grown in Russia but the vodka is actually bottled in Latvia. I like to take a bottle of Stoli, stick it in the snow, sit in the hot tub and look at a clear starry sky sipping chilled vodka.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Well... at the risk of sounding like a John Birch Society right wing wackjob, circa 1968 or so.....

If Cheeto loves Putin and Russia so goddamn much, he should fucking move there!!
                            Actually I think Cheeto wants good relations with Russia to counter China. Trump wants good relations with countries that surround China. The war hawk neo-cons want to keep Russia an enemy. Russia isn't hurting us as much as China. Putin is easy to control. He has an oil economy. His eggs are in one basket. We can crash his bonds anytime.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Actually I think Cheeto wants good relations with Russia to counter China.
                              I don't understand why some people think that's such a bad idea. Especially the part about working with Putin to fight ISIS, The ISIL or whoever those goat fucking bastards are.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                I had some Russian Standard vodka the other night. I didn't like it. I have been drinking Stolichnaya for years. One of my favorites but it's really not Russian anymore. Sure the grain it's distilled from is grown in Russia but the vodka is actually bottled in Latvia. I like to take a bottle of Stoli, stick it in the snow, sit in the hot tub and look at a clear starry sky sipping chilled vodka.
                                For some reason the best vodka seems to come from France these days. For years the problem with Stoli was the cap which would leak but I think they finally fixed that.

Comment

Working...