Will The Democrats Extreme Anti Trump Position Come Back And Bite Them On The Ass?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

And pals with Putin ... putin and trump are only pals in the sense that when you train your pet you pat it on the head.

When this all comes out it's gonna make a James Bond baddie look like a good guy.
    Putin needs a cat to stroke.

Invade country in Europe unchecked . check
    Cause mass hysteria and immigration in europe check.
    And put a puppet in place in power check.

Oh a Bond girl with a silly name : ivank himoffalot

Just saying
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      2/3rds of Americas don't approve of Benito Cheeto already and the Republicans have just spent 8 years blocking everything black Jesus attempted.
      Did you get that figure from the same source that had you offering to bet Hillary Clinton was going to win the election?
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I'm not over worried about ongoing Islamic terrorism because that kills hundreds not millions. You remain frightened of them because they have terrorized you.
        How about the 3 thousand Americans they murdered on 9/11? I'm not frightened of them but they do exist.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Dr. Sesh has diagnosed Trump with "mental health issues".

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            You think Islamic extremist who have already murdered thousand of Americans and who knows how many other middle easterners are harmless but you're scared to death Donald Trump is gonna start WWIII. If he wants to be pals with Putin who do you think he's going to nuke? North Korea? Iran? Mexico?
            No, Trump will surrender us first, as our useful idiot Neville Chamberlain!
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-17-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              How about the 3 thousand Americans they murdered on 9/11? I'm not frightened of them but they do exist.
              Well, that's what happens when you elect idiot Republicans, who don't like to sit through intelligence briefings, to the presidency!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Dr. Sesh has diagnosed Trump with "mental health issues".
                Not me, dozens of qualified psychologists.

He has NPD.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  No, Trump will surrender us first, as our useful idiot Neville Chamberlain!
                  Can't remember where I read it ?? Blurry book am guessing. It had a new take on chamberlain , very interesting. Basically it went for he wasn't histories big dupe and knew the threat but wanted time to rearm before confrontation.
                  Interesting take on it.
                  Sorry where were we ... oh yeah trumps a stooge

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think I posted something about that here.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Well, that's what happens when you elect idiot Republicans, who don't like to sit through intelligence briefings, to the presidency!
                      The 9/11 Commission, formed to investigate the events leading up to 9/11 blamed the CIA and the FBI's failure to work together as the main reason the plans that lead to the events of 9/11 were successful.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

I think I posted something about that here.
                        Wow that would be bad that I absorb knowledge from here lol

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Where's Ford in all of this??? I am disappointed........
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                            Where's Ford in all of this??? I am disappointed........
                            I think everybody knows how I feel about Emperor Cheetus Maximus by now.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Well, first of all, the premise that Democrats in Congress should, by default, go along with every single thing Trump proposes just because historically the opposing parties after elections have claimed (a specious claim in the case of Obama and his Republican opposition from 2008 to the present) they would work with the new President is a bit of a stretch.

Look, I have no doubt McConnell and his republican colleagues in 2009 had serious ideological differences with the things Obama and the Democratic party were proposing, and thus [McConnell/GOP Congressmen] honestly thought they were doing their 'patriotic duty' by engaging in perpetual obstruction and making their primary mission that of ensuring Obama would be a one-term president. Isn't it possible Democrats in Congress honestly feel the same way? Or is it their duty just to rubber-stamp every Cabinet appointee without so much as a sideways glance?

The GOP faces a pretty big hurdle, just as big as whatever blowback Democrats may get from obstructing Trump: the Republican Party now OWNS the government.

4 years from now, if the economy hasn't seen a substantial amount of growth (and a real uptick in full-time employment) for the working-class - and specifically Trump voters - the paternity test for placing the blame will be a very simple one: Trump can't Tweet food onto the table, and people are loyal to the god that feeds them.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                I think everybody knows how I feel about Emperor Cheetus Maximus by now.
                                Oh, but I figured you'd be much more unhinged than this.......
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...