• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    What bullshit?

Carlye makes the chips and they're shaped like swastikas. Are you going to deny that's true?

No, but it ends right there...

No conspiracy...

Get some fresh air...

Look around...

Life is ok...

Last edited by ELVIS; 08-08-2004, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• freak
      Sniper
      • May 2004

Just remember who makes the RFID chips......
      I hate to break this to you, Ford, but that is *not* a Nazi swastika.

The Nazi one had the legs reveresed. What you are looking at is a bit of symbolism used by Native Americans as a good luck totem. It's even been used by ancient Mesopotamians. It also appears in Hindi and Scandinavian cultures.

BTW, what is this liberal facination with Naziism?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
        I hate to break this to you, Ford, but that is *not* a Nazi swastika.

The Nazi one had the legs reveresed. What you are looking at is a bit of symbolism used by Native Americans as a good luck totem. It's even been used by ancient Mesopotamians. It also appears in Hindi and Scandinavian cultures.

BTW, what is this liberal facination with Naziism?
        The BCE was created from profits Grandpa Prescott made from the Third Reich. Therefore, with the Swastika shaped RFID tags, unveiled during the BCE/PNAC push for global fascist empire, the history of those who funded the original Nazis comes full circle.

As to what direction the swastikas facing, or what the symbol meant to Native Americans, Hindus, or any other culture, that maybe historically accurate, but it no longer matters, as far as the public perception of the swastika.

You ask the average person on the street what a swastika means, and their response won't be "good luck". It will be something to do with Hitler, fascism, concentration camps, killing 6 million Jews, etc.

Just as the number "911" no longer means the telephone emergency number in many peoples' minds.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

I'm saying if Edwards does, then he should stop before it does effect his mind.

Perhaps he should stick to a product produced in his own state.....

Man, if you like Cheerwine but don't like calories, you'll love Diet Cheerwine. Yep, the same wacky, cherrilicious taste of Cheerwine with only one calorie. We've sweetened it with sucralose to be aspartame free. It's diet heaven, if there is such a thing.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not from the South, so I haven't tried this product. Can't get it here unfortunately. But the fact that there's no Nutra-Poison is a good sign.

As for Rummy, I don't trust one thing that inhumane fascist bastard says or does.
          from a thread from earlier this year:

TIME MAG INVESTIGATION REVEALS: EDWARDS LOVES 'DIET COKE'

The nation's top magazine leads the journalism pack on Monday with an in-depth investigation on the background of Dem VP pick John Edwards.

TIME magazine's Karen Tumulty has learned: John Edwards drinks Diet Coke -- a lot of Diet Coke!

TIME unearths: "The North Carolinian who would be a caffeine-and-sodium-buzzed heartbeat away from the presidency subsequently admitted that 'on a good day' he has been known to open four before noon, at which point Kerry pronounced himself stunned, seized the can from Edwards and started reading the nutrition label aloud. 'Sodium, 2%. Protein, John, zero,' he called as Edwards scrambled for the door. As for himself, Kerry owned up: 'When I drink Coke, I have to drink the real thing, because of the sugar in it.'"

Not to be outdone by at least nine joint interviews Kerry and Edwards have conducted in the past few days with newspapers, news services and magazines, all embargoed for a Sunday release that would coincide with the pair's appearance on 60 MINUTES, editors at TIME snag the quote of the week:

"This man drinks a lot of Diet Coke," Kerry whispers to TIME, in its cover story set for maximum Monday impact.

Developing...

--------------

four before noon is just a tad much i would say

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

About a week ago i saw a program on TV talking about Aspertame and that it is bad for humans.
            So when i saw my Dr. the other day i asked his opinion about it.

He told me to avoid products that contain it because over time it is the same thing as drinking a tiny drop of Paint Thinner everyday. He said that if i really wanted to kill myself to drink a bottle of Windex since it contains Aspertame also.
            He suggested a few Natural Herbal Sweetners that are perfectly safe to use.
            There have also been cases of 2 year old children developing brain cancer, and guess what the common factor was between the mothers of these children?............. Diet Pop, they drank it daily to avoid gaining so much weight during pregnancy.
            I do my best to buy foods that haven't taken a trip through the local laboratory before i ingest them, and that is getting really hard to do, folks.

A great rule of thumb to live by for everyone is: If it ain't natural, it ain't good for you.
            We, the consumers, are rarely ever told the truth about things. can someone say the word Ephedra?
            I see lawsuits coming from all of these cancer cases with roots to artificial sweetners, just watch and tell me how right i am AGAIN later..
            This Aspertame story has just begun, it will get very ugly.

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Oh, and i would bet my life savings that Bush is taking less prescription medications than President Kennedy was taking while in office, and he was on some pretty strong meds.
              And everyone claims he was such a great President, don't they?

Some of you people need to take a walk outside, the graphics are great...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                Oh, and i would bet my life savings that Bush is taking less prescription medications than President Kennedy was taking while in office, and he was on some pretty strong meds.
                And everyone claims he was such a great President, don't they?

The original point of this article was about the serious questions of how the combination of aspartame and antidepressant drugs might affect Junior's mind and his abilities to do his job. Kennedy may have been on some prescription pain pills, but he wasn't washing them down with Diet Pepsi.

Some of you people need to take a walk outside, the graphics are great...
                Did that yesterday.... and got the sunburn to prove it
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Nobody should be drinking Diet anything is my point, that includes Bush.

I hope you got some Aloe on that burn, bro. I was burnt a couple of weeks ago and it sucks major.
                  Aloe is the savior in sunburn situations.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Diet Bush ??

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

I hope you got some Aloe on that burn, bro. I was burnt a couple of weeks ago and it sucks major.
                      Aloe is the savior in sunburn situations.
                      try being bald and sunburnt. i looked like a friggin' Klingon for a week.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        try being bald and sunburnt. i looked like a friggin' Klingon for a week.
                        You don't have to be bald to burn your scalp. Trust me....

Actually, I fried my ears so bad that I probably look like a Vulcan.

Woke up Saturday and it was pouring rain, and didn't look like it was going to change, so I didn't bother bringing the sunblock along when I spent the next 8 hours on a Habitat for Humanity construction site.

Of course, the sun came out around 11:00 that morning. Possibly the reflection from all the rain water made it worse? I know I usually get lobsterized at the beach if I'm not prepared.

Probably should have worn a hat, but that still wouldn't have covered the ears, which got the worst of it. We're talking blisters here

And yeah, I do know about aloe, one of the desert's greatest gifts.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

LOL!

You've really gone off on one this time Mr F...

BTW I drink nutrasweet like water and there's nothing wrong with...emm..me.

I always thought my brain cancer was caused by the vodka I put in it combined with spending too much time reading posts in here...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Building houses for lazy people who won't do for themselves ??

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Building houses for lazy people who won't do for themselves ??
                              You just reached a new low in right wing idiocy with that comment.

Maybe I should nominate you for next week's top 10?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                LOL!

You've really gone off on one this time Mr F...

BTW I drink nutrasweet like water and there's nothing wrong with...emm..me.

I always thought my brain cancer was caused by the vodka I put in it combined with spending too much time reading posts in here...
                                Apparently you don't need to add vodka to it. Just leave it out in the sun for a few hours and it converts to alcohol.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...