X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
    I know someone who works for a soft drink company. The diet drinks have embalming fluid in them.
    I'm sending you 10 cases of Diet Coke as we speak.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      NutraSweet is bad shit. I can testify to that from personal experience. I've also known a couple people who drink Diet Coke like it was water and they're borderline psychotics. Not surprising to hear that Junior does that also. He was probably better off getting his coke from a mirror than from a diet can.

I'm a little disturbed to see that they claim Splenda's bad too though

If you just learned to say "NO" to food, you wouldn't have to worry about that, would you, you fat fucker? :confused:
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• freak
        Sniper
        • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        I'm sending you 10 cases of Diet Coke as we speak.
        LMAO!
        High five!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          If you just learned to say "NO" to food, you wouldn't have to worry about that, would you, you fat fucker? :confused:
          And if we could just ween YOU off breathing B3

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
            Jesus, sir, you sound a lot like Microsoft now. Please stop.
            How does He sound like Microsoft? :confused:

Wouldn't He sound more like the Linux geeks who are always pointing out the security flaws in Microsoft products?

However, I'm with the Lord on this one.... keep it as natural as possible whenever you can. It's not always easy, but your body will thank you in the long run.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              I'll bet I eat less than you do. Don't go jumping to conclusions about matters you know NOTHING about.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I'm educated in nutrition and aerobic exercise...

I also practice them...

Ever heard those two terms ??

Eating "less" does not help...
                Last edited by ELVIS; 09-06-2004, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• madraoul
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by freak
                  First, the BCE infects Monkeys with AIDS and brings a plague upon the world.

Now, the BCE is poisoning innocent Americans with soda pop.

A former one term Republican president and his former Texas governor son - Hell bent on destroying the American way of life and bringing fascism to the world once again.

They...must...be...stopped!!!

A one term president and his "challenged" son don't know what they're doing. Only what they don't know affects billions of lives. Do you really trust the entire world to idiots? Oh well as countries go, I guess 228 years is a pretty good run.

It'd be high comedy except for the fact there are clowns out there who swallow this nonsense hook line and sinker.

Comment

• freak
                    Sniper
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    How does He sound like Microsoft? :confused:

The one true way thing is a dead givaway.

Wouldn't He sound more like the Linux geeks who are always pointing out the security flaws in Microsoft products?

Actually, we are the ones who have to spend all day on the phone explaining to people that clicking on every link presented them on the web and using Outllook Express on systems connected to broadband is not a good idea and would explain why none of their shit is working right.

However, I'm with the Lord on this one.... keep it as natural as possible whenever you can. It's not always easy, but your body will thank you in the long run.

On that, we can agree. Nothing makes my blood boil more than hearing an overweight person bitch about their condition while guzzling Diet Coke and eating a pound of sugar-free cookies.

Comment

• freak
                      Sniper
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by madraoul
                      A one term president and his "challenged" son don't know what they're doing. Only what they don't know affects billions of lives. Do you really trust the entire world to idiots? Oh well as countries go, I guess 228 years is a pretty good run.
                      This country will be here long after you and I are gone.

BTW, what exactly are they doing that is effecting those billions of people, anyway?

Consider my curiosity piqued.

Comment

Working...