• Dec 2003

I love Ally...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
      My she can vituperate can't she?
      that's vituperating to you? People must not talk too negative around you...
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        that's vituperating to you? People must not talk too negative around you...
        She had t2o look that up

P
        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I'm still not sure what it means...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
            She had t2o look that up

P
            You can call/think me stupid because I don't agree with you/buy your shit all you want. I know that I didn't have to look it up. *Gasp* Ally knows how to use the 75 cents words, too.

And i thought you were done posting here?
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I'm still not sure what it means...
              it means I was being really mean to him
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                You can call/think me stupid because I don't agree with you/buy your shit all you want. I know that I didn't have to look it up. *Gasp* Ally knows how to use the 75 cents words, too.

And i thought you were done posting here?
                Nah

I like you 5 peeps

P
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

No.

A black assed man with a gun is going to come in and blow your white ass away to get the food, fool.

P
                  I see that you are racist, Phil. Why can't a white man shoot a black guy for food? Are you saying only black people would commit crimes?

Every time you open your trap, I see what kind of person you really are.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                    I see that you are racist, Phil. Why can't a white man shoot a black guy for food? Are you saying only black people would commit crimes?

Every time you open your trap, I see what kind of person you really are.
                    Dear boy,

Please learn to read.

Please.

I had to say I'm leaving because of peeps like you getting to me in this thread then Ally pointed out there are only 5 of you nuts here

Read the thread again "nit picker."

I have included the whites.

White, black, I've included everybody in this thread, you foolish child.

Read.

Read the thread and find out where I did that.

There are a few peeps who aren't as shallow as the couple of you who just read one line on a message board and think you know everything the poster is talking about and you don't even read the few lines in a message board before you just ATTACK a little, teeny, tiny, weenie little thing you think your are sooooooooooooo damn smarty you caught a RACISTYISTY, yes, a RACEY-IST-Y, dat's wot you've done.

Hey, you're so cool to be clogging up a thread with your pablum that's dead and all you can do now is read a little missive post and ATTACK a RACIST when I'm not even a racist in any way. I'm making my points and I don't write pages and pages to do that on a VH message board, especially for knuckleheads like you.

Will you please stop answering my stuff, Warham.

If you can't read the whole thread before you post a LIE and a FALSE ACCUSATION that nobody reading this thread or any other thread needs to read your shallow babble that you make after reading a post out of context with the rest of my posts in a thread.

Please, see, I'm asking please stop responding to my posts. You don't read all the posts. You are a bore.

And anyone else who can read and see for this chap I've included white in about the next post or two and please PM these people if you want me to keep posting with intelligent peeps like YOU.

Please PM Warham and ask him to respect my wishes and not to respond to my posts or you will lose me, because I'm not posting to jerks who won't spend the time to read the whole text of a thread in context and make a contributing comment instead of misleading ones like I have to respond to.

These people are just like their father in the White House, Bush.

As your you Warham, and others like you, I will put you on ignore.

First you are rude immediately with me, Warham. Now you post false accusations, because you can't take the time to read all the small posts. It makes me wonder if you've ever read even one book in your whole entire life.

People, the ones who enjoyed talking with me, even the ones who disagreed and enjoyed the chat, please PM Warham to stop posting to me or I'm putting him on ignore, which messes up threads.

Please tell him and the other who engage in these false, infantile attacks they learned to do fighting with their MOTHER!

I'm not their mother.

P
                    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 08-27-2004, 08:44 AM.
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No.

A black assed man with a gun is going to come in and blow your white ass away to get the food, fool.

That's the reality of the real world when it gets that bad and it stays that bad, and it's collapsing.

Fools.

Oh yeh, we'll just all stand in a line and get food with receipts written by.. who? Cashiers with lanterns? Will they come to work for YOU? How will they get paid? Where will they spend their pay and on what?

Everything will be "orderly."

Well, I've seen people stand in line like nice whitey people for auto jobs and when those doors opened at 8:00am all the black dudes charged the door and the white man's orderly wait in line was history by 8:05am.

You'll learn.

Yes, yes you fools, yes you and only YOU are right about human nature in the animals of the poor blacks and whites that are going to have your dinner for dinner, fools.

And maybe your mom, sister, and wife for a little "stress relief."

You are not fully aware of what is possible from the human race.

You are going to find it out.

P
                      Here's the post for you asses that can't READ.

Warham, while checking for this thread of inclusion of mean white people who are going to shoot you for their own survival I read your comment that cashiers don't need electricity to do their jobs.

Yeh, Warham like in a time like that anybody's even going to show up for work just to "peacefully" check you out, and they won't have any important things to do saving their family at that time except to report to the grocery store to "peacefully" check out food for "peaceful" white people in the suburbs.. hahaha yeh.

I just wrote that long sentence, because no matter what age you are Warham, you have shown so much immaturity and ignorance in this one thread alone that you'll be blind sided very quickly and you will lose your precious life when it comes time to fight for your food...and your life. Yes.

You write like a dead man walking.

Many of you do.

Keeyth, Rikk do not.

Ally can grow and learn, but she's on a hopelessly permanent period

P
                      Last edited by Phil theStalker; 08-27-2004, 08:34 AM.
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nah

I like you 5 peeps

P
                        4 peeps.

Bye, Warham.

You're on ignore again.

Phil
                        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh, that kid Warham really wasted my time until I put him on ignore again.
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Phil likes to tell people that when the power goes out the negros will riot and shoot white folks for food. First words out of a person's mouth are usually the correct ones.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh, that kid Warham really wasted my time until I put him on ignore again.
                              Hey, I see Warham the puke just posted to me.

This ignore feature works GRATE!

Phil
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Watham, I don't have to read your post to give you some advice.

Not all the time in life, but sometimes you get a second chance. You've had your second chance. You are not mature enough to be included in anything I am writing here or anywhere.

Bye

Phil
                                Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...