Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

If it was some kind of huge cover-up, don't you think they would have covered their asses more and manipualted everything to perfection?
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      two presidents, two governships...you'd think a tell-all book would have come out sometime during one of the many election campaigns
      No, but you would think that... ...and since it hasn't, you can't possibly believe they got away with it, even with national newpapers backing up that as being the case...
      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
        We know it was deemed an Honorable discharge, the question is HOW???
        And Brian said --

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Look at where it says "Type of Discharge" What does it say? HONORABLE. It is done all the time in the military if the member has been given prior permission to go home. Also, while we're at it, "Not Observed" is military parlance for 'Not Graded.' That is done all the time as well, particularly for those on temporary assignments. You non-military types simply need to look where you're stepping before you step into a pile of shit.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2004

The pussy ran from his duty in the Vietnam war, and you can try all you want to disclaim that but it's all coming out now in the press anyway. See you in November.
          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

No, but you would think that... ...and since it hasn't, you can't possibly believe they got away with it, even with national newpapers backing up that as being the case...
            Maybe you are making mountains out of molehills?

And hey, while we're on records and who did what, how did Kerry get his purple hearts?
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

The pussy ran from his duty in the Vietnam war, and you can try all you want to disclaim that but it's all coming out now in the press anyway. See you in November.

..and Kerry didn't run away from his ??

Four months and twelve days is not a tour of duty...

A real leader would have chosen to stay with his men, as most real leaders did...

Fuck you in November...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

all of bush's records have been released and they show he earned an honorable discharge. just goes to show how much of a bullshit site it is to say he did get his points.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  How did financing Hitler pan out for the Bush family? I'd be interested in hearing about that.
                  It put son of Prescott Bush and his grandson into the U.S. White House. That's corruption and it's not going to hold. There are too many angry informed people. And by many I mean if only 1% of the U.S. population wants a revolution there will be a revolution no matter how much you want some more time to shop at the Gap.

It's over.

P
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's impossible to have a cover up that large and not have somebody spill the beans, that's what Ally is trying to tell you guys. There's too many loose ends, and people in general have a hard time keeping their yaps shut if they have a secret. It's human nature.
                    It's not that impossible. You guys are soooooooo naive.

P
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, the Dow Jones is an illusion too? Seems pretty real to me.
                      Man Warham, you just keep opening your mouth showing how dumb you are.

You must not own any stock and you just look at the "big" numbers.

Unless you owned oil, other energy stocks, gold, and military stock you'd know the "big" numbers are temporarily inflated just to fool people smarter than you. And if they can fool people smarter than you how much have they fooled you already? huh

P
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                        It put son of Prescott Bush and his grandson into the U.S. White House. That's corruption and it's not going to hold. There are too many angry informed people. And by many I mean if only 1% of the U.S. population wants a revolution there will be a revolution no matter how much you want some more time to shop at the Gap.

It's over.

P
                        It's over for you.

Nobody is going to revolt in this country, Phil. Maybe you will, and you'll be considered a nutjob.

I'm still waiting on that proof that Bush Sr. got his son out of the ANG.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey Warham,

I'm surprised we've yet to cross paths? Anyway, keep preaching my brother and you just received five stars from me!!!!

Cheers!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's over for you.

Nobody is going to revolt in this country, Phil. Maybe you will, and you'll be considered a nutjob.

I'm still waiting on that proof that Bush Sr. got his son out of the ANG.
                            Revolt isn't the word I've picked. You guys picked it. I prefer to say "take back the government."

If you're still waiting for that nepotism proof of powerful peeps you're way down the ladder when it comes to perceiving what I have been writing about.

You keep trying. It's the human thing to do.

Maybe someday you'll catch up with the rest of our country

P
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Hey Warham,

I'm surprised we've yet to cross paths? Anyway, keep preaching my brother and you just received five stars from me!!!!

Cheers!

A fiver for you too, Max, for helping to keep conservatism alive and well in our country. Thanks bro!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A fiver for you too, Max, for helping to keep conservatism alive and well in our country. Thanks bro!
                                Where's that song, ELVIS?

The natives are getting restless

P
                                Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...