• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
    No planned speeches. Only pre-submitted planned questions with pre-submitted planned answers. This candidates will never get anywhere near a real question.

Since there are no third parties involved, I think you can call it a fraud of a debate.
    Ok.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Please answer the following questions.

1 = Strongly disagree
      2 = Somewhat disagree
      3 = Neither agree nor disagree
      4 = Somewhat agree
      5 = Strongly agree

The best way to increase economic growth and create jobs is to cut taxes.
      1 2 3 4 5

Our country's goal in trade policy should be to eliminate all barriers to trade and employment so that we have a truly global economy.
      1 2 3 4 5

Basic health insurance is a right for all people, and if someone has no means of paying for it, the government should provide it.
      1 2 3 4 5

Qualified minorities should be given special preferences in hiring and education.
      1 2 3 4 5

Religious values should play a more important role in government.
      1 2 3 4 5

In today's world, it is sometimes necessary to attack potentially hostile countries, rather than waiting until we are attacked to respond.
      1 2 3 4 5

Protecting the environment should be as high a priority for government as protecting jobs.
      1 2 3 4 5

Homosexual relationships between consenting adults are morally wrong.
      1 2 3 4 5

If parents had more freedom to choose where they could send their children to school, the education system in this country would be much better.
      1 2 3 4 5

I am concerned about the moral direction of the country.
      1 2 3 4 5

Recent immigration into this country has done more good than harm.
      1 2 3 4 5

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Try this one...

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Why do you think Vietnam vets were called baby killers when they got back home?

Because guys like Kerry were betraying them at these hearings and other events, saying they were shooting kids in the back over there.

Comment

• ClubDave
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

im not a huge kerry fan, i think he is an honorable man, he stands for a better cause than bush, and he deserves to win the election over bush in my oppinion........but i want to stress the fact that the future of this country should lie in barrack obamas hands...........he appeals to so many different groups of people........he is a great man, and there is nothing bad to say about him.......we need his innocense in such a dirty line of work

Comment

• ClubDave
              Roadie
              • Aug 2004

and susie........do yourself a favor and vote kerry.......forget where your views lie, if you seem to be a republican thats cool, but do whats best for the country.......and get him out of there, lets get some peace around here........and when obama runs for pres, vote him to......sometimes it doesnt matter what party you are.......you need to do whats best for you are your fellow americans, kerry can do a better job than bush...after 9/11 we should have taken care of the people responsible for it and than stopped......there was no reason to start a huge war on terrorism that wasnt affecting us.......kerry will restore peace and obama will do greater things than we could imagine

Comment

• Susie Q
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Try this one...

According to your answers, your political philosophy is: libertarian

Libertarian
                Libertarians support a great deal of liberty and freedom of choice in both personal and economic matters. They believe government's only purpose is to protect people from coercion and violence. They value individual responsibility, and they tolerate economic and social diversity.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ClubDave
                  im not a huge kerry fan, i think he is an honorable man, he stands for a better cause than bush
                  What does Kerry stand for ??

Comment

• Pink Spider
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                    The reason I shy away from the political scene is all the deception and manipulation. I don't want to be a puppet. But, I want to have a voice as to the "right" person in for the right reasons too.
                    Decepetion and manipulation is the reason I get involved. I refuse to stand by while it happens.

A lot of people know the system is corrupt or don't think they have a choice, that's why there is a silent majority of non-voters. But, doing nothing simply helps the corrupt politicians stay in power. They may have money and media coverage, but the people ultimately have the vote to make all of that irrelevant. They should use it.

And the "right" person usually is hard to find. In my opinion, I've found that the scumbags get all of the media attention.

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
                      Decepetion and manipulation is the reason I get involved. I refuse to stand by while it happens.

A lot of people know the system is corrupt or don't think they have a choice, that's why there is a silent majority of non-voters. But, doing nothing simply helps the corrupt politicians stay in power. They may have money and media coverage, but the people ultimately have the vote to make all of that irrelevant. They should use it.

And the "right" person usually is hard to find. In my opinion, I've found that the scumbags get all of the media attention.
                      Who do you think is the more better choice?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• ClubDave
                        Roadie
                        • Aug 2004

kerry stands for a better foreign policy and he wants more people to have freedoms the republicans dont want them to have(gay marriage, abortion) and he doenst mix up religion with politics.......those are two things that dont mix........i am a somewhat religious guy, i was raised catholic......but to me, i have no problem with homosexual people......when you have a president making an issue out of gay marriage, basically a belief stemmed from some stuff in the bible.....i cant side with that.......and i am very pro choice.......and i agree with the democrats that our foreign policy is not a good one...

Comment

• Susie Q
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

I guess I am on the other side of the fence. I am pro-life to a point, and the whole gay marriage thing is kinda not my bag.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Try this one...

The Political Compass

Comment

• ClubDave
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

i did the political compass.......i dont have my results, but i think i remember..........fuck it ill take it again

Comment

• Susie Q
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                Try this one...

The Political Compass

I don't understand some of the questions...? I'm stoopit.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

Working...