X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by King VH
    The fact is your a republican, i very suprised u didn't know that. I mean, it seems to me at least you fall in line WAY more with a republican then a democrat. Besides, Kerry's a douche! LOL
    your - you're

i very - I'm very

u - you

then - than

And to top it off, KERRY'S A DOUCHE! LOL

I bet Karl Rove would just LOVE to have you on his team.

Kerry's a douche LOL

excellent point.

I have no response that can match THAT one.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• King VH
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

Come on asshole, admit that you started this shit with me.
      It's so easy

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I forgot Einstein, you never make mistakes, you always spell correctly. If I gave a fuck and put spell check on everytime like you, maybe I could be like you.
        Never use it. Spellcheck is worthless. See, then YOU mix up words lke your and you're.....or then and than, spell check won't catch it.

Here's a thought.

Get some education

Comment

• Susie Q
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Loungemachine, what is your take on this? What would you say where I belong in the political arena? KNowing some of my takes on issues n' stuff?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
          ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• King VH
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

the kerry's a douche was a joke, hence the LOL, oh i'm sorry i though i was on a website, not writing a report. you're a mindless, spineless, asshole, that picks on peoples grammer. I bet you got your ass beatin' up in high school. you 42 year old loser!
            It's so easy

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
              Posted By Lounge:
              Damn, BT

Right down the center.

You're a closet moderate after all!

It had a lot to do with the questions, which were very much "Leading the witness", biased questions. The way they were phrased you could choose to be good=liberal/moderate or bad=conservative. As I chose to respond honestly, I came right down the middle.
              Good point BT. Which is exactly why phone polls are so misleading. It's all in the questions.

Comment

• King VH
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

wow, i can't believe your asking this guy for advice. whatever he says, is going to be the exact opposite of what i say. believe me, if you want to take his advice that's fine. listen to the way this guy carries himself and think, "should i be asking a guy, who gets this pissed over politics?"
                It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

hey 42 year old, are you there?
                  It's so easy

Comment

• Pink Spider
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
                    I want to know that when I get old, my medicine and health care will be paid for. My parents have to pay out of the pocket DEEP for their medical care, are on all kinds of prescription drugs that 'medicare' barely pays a penny for. They are on a fixed income and thank GOD I am able to help them out on a monthly basis, or they would practically be on the street.

I am the voice for these old folks. I would be one hell of a mouth out there in the political scene, I just know it. I wouldn't stop until I went to the top.
                    You don't sound like a Republican. Some of the Democrats are for social security. Although, they never win their battles and are slowly but surely being bought off by the drug companies. You might want to look up the Green party's platform. It may be to the left of you on some of the other issues.

If you can't find a party that you agree with, there's always the independent option. Ralph Nader is a good candidate to look into. Just my opinion.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

the kerry's a douche was a joke, hence the LOL, oh i'm sorry i though i was on a website, not writing a report. you're a mindless, spineless, asshole, that picks on peoples grammer. I bet you got your ass beatin' up in high school. you 42 year old loser!
                      You seem to be OBSESSED with the fact I'm 42, which is the ONLY information you have of me, yet continue to call me a loser.

Try these facts junior

Yeah, I'm 42, and retired. Living very well of publishing royalties and real estate investments. I own 2 homes, in Seattle and on Oahu, married 11 years to a wife 11 years my junior, and an ex- model for tanning products We have 3 great kids.

See I live like a Republican, yet have very Libertarian views.

NONE of this is on topic, but Im sick of your grade school ramblings.

You'll be 42 someday. I hope you re as well of as I am when you are.

Comment

• King VH
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

ralph nader = wasted vote
                        It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

i think u mean off
                          It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

idiot
                            It's so easy

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Susie Q,

By the sound of what you believe in, you are in the Republican ballpark.

Prior to '94, Democrats had control of the Congress for FORTY years, and never passed any meaningful health care reform. Hillary Clinton's health care plan flopped in '93 when it was being discussed in the House of Rep.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

wow, i can't believe your asking this guy for advice. whatever he says, is going to be the exact opposite of what i say. believe me, if you want to take his advice that's fine. listen to the way this guy carries himself and think, "should i be asking a guy, who gets this pissed over politics?"
                                Suzie is actually asking for intelligent advice. She's not here to flirt with mouthbreathers like you.

Or are you just afraid she may like MY posts better?

Are you suffering from post-envy junior?

Remember what your cousin told you at last year's family reunion, it's not the SIZE of the post, it's what you DO with it.

Comment

Working...