Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knuckleboner
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

oh, the tax cuts were there. but they weren't exactly huge for the middle class.

in fact, if bush really wanted to help the middle class, he'd have indexed the AMT. that bitch catches more and more people each and every year.

but, it's kinda hidden. and it doesn't make for quite as nice a soundbite as, "i cut estate taxes so jethro could leave the family farm to his kids..."

Comment

• Wayne L.

John Kerry is the biggest hypocrite in the history in politics on every issue which is why he will lose by 4 or 5 points against George W. Bush in the presidential election in November because he doesn't believe what he's saying with his political rhetoric & is imploding day by day & neither does the American people believe him except naive, whining, anti-Bush, anti-war, far left Democrats.

Comment

• JCOOK

Herman do us all a favor an pull a Cobain

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Junior has no chance in an honest debate. That's why all you'll see is a pre-scripted Q & A session moderated by corporate mediawhores instead of an honest debate.
          That's what algore thought.

BTW - for you new guys around here, Gore is spelled "algore" as in the Monster and with no capital letters as he deserves no respect.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• TLR
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2004

Trust me, I'm not remotely close to being a Kerry supporter...but, since when does someone have to submit to a background check or a waiting period unless they are purchasing a HANDgun? Just wondering...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              Verily it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Oh fuck off!

It's easier for FORD to pretend he's Jesus than to admit he's a paranoid delusional fat fuck who thinks he's too smart to join a church!

Comment

• freak
                Sniper
                • May 2004

Junior has no chance in an honest debate. That's why all you'll see is a pre-scripted Q & A session moderated by corporate mediawhores instead of an honest debate.
                Ahhh, this must be why Al Gore nose-dived after their debates.

A man who's claim to fame is boning two heiresses for money, voting one way then talking another and dissing all servicemen in front of congress after serving only four months to later run for public office as a war hero has too much baggage to be effective in a debate. Too many stupid words that can be used against him.

Face it, Ford. The man is a throw-away candidate. A token gesture they tossed out there while they plan for 2008.

He ain't supposed to win nor is he giong to.

Comment

• freak
                  Sniper
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword, My children.

Why do ye need guns?
                  Swords are too messy. That's why.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Oh fuck off!

It's easier for FORD to pretend he's Jesus than to admit he's a paranoid delusional fat fuck who thinks he's too smart to join a church!
                    Telling the Lord to "fuck off" isn't exactly a wise thing to do.

"Too smart to join a church??"

Really...... and which church did Jesus Christ belong to?

What I *AM* too "smart" to do is to let some right wing son of a bitch with his own agenda - which opposes the teachings of Jesus Christ 98% of the time - tell me what to think. That's the kind of church I grew up in. One whose "god" was Ronald Reagan, not Jesus Christ. And they probably worship Junior there now.

Am I too "smart" for that? You bet your ass I am.

As for God, I know where to find Him. I find Him in the mountains. On the beach. In the desert, which is where His own Son went to find Him. And I'll take that over a man made building filled with right wing antichrist politics any damn time.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Telling the Lord to "fuck off" isn't exactly a wise thing to do.

I was talking to you. You're not the lord. Take your medicine...

"Too smart to join a church??"

Yes, that's right...

Really...... and which church did Jesus Christ belong to?

The church of Jesus Christ. Read your Bible.

What I *AM* too "smart" to do is to let some right wing son of a bitch with his own agenda - which opposes the teachings of Jesus Christ 98% of the time - tell me what to think. That's the kind of church I grew up in. One whose "god" was Ronald Reagan, not Jesus Christ. And they probably worship Junior there now.

Nobody is telling you what to think. Again, take your medicine...

Am I too "smart" for that? You bet your ass I am.

As for God, I know where to find Him. I find Him in the mountains. On the beach. In the desert, which is where His own Son went to find Him. And I'll take that over a man made building filled with right wing antichrist politics any damn time.

Stay out of church. Your choice, your loss...

Comment

• DLR ROCKS123
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jul 2004

assualt shotguns the one he is holding in the pic is not a assualt shotgun i have attached the differnce between the two. crappy post

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What do I lose? I get to sleep in on Sunday, which is actually far more compatible with the concept of "a day of rest", wouldn't you say?

If being told where, when, what, and how to pray works for you, then by all means do so.

It doesn't work for me, and if God has a problem with it, he knows where to find me, and I know where to find Him.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR ROCKS123
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jul 2004

Also really I think everyone that's not a crook should be able to own a gun if they chosse to but as far as assualt weapons go im all for them being banned to the public they need to stay in the milatary where they belong. but to call the gun he is useing a assualt weapon what a joke. The one he has is more for shoting birds and target hunting. Also you say his hand is covering it up look how his hand is its at an angle not like a pistol grip. For the record I IMO I don't think W or Kerry is fit to lead our country I havent seen a good prez in my life time.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

What do I lose?

The bible says: faith comes through hearing...

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                The bible says: faith comes through hearing...
                                Got a chapter and verse for that? And remember, as a great man of God* once said, "text without context is pretext"

* - Dr Martin Luther King
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...