Titanium Floyd Rose Big-Blocks are the shiznit.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

If you wanna play guitar, play it.

But if you wanna play with blocks, get a Tinkertoy set.

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      My question to those here (except GAyR! ) : Anyone interested enough to wanna hear it if I do? Should I bother?
      I mean, I didn't destructively erase those other tracks, could pull them back up and re-construct something, but this way would be more fun aside from having to do two extra quickie set-ups that day...

Coyote, I imagine you'd be down for it, since you're considering a Brass block?
      Hell yes, I am!
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
        Sniper
        • Oct 2009

I would certainly be interested, since I just got my first guitar with a double-locking Floyd Rose on it... xD
        Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• jackassrock
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
          I would certainly be interested, since I just got my first guitar with a double-locking Floyd Rose on it... xD
          While it would probably help your guitar's tone, the new titanium block would probably be worth more than that whole guitar. Save it for something worth the effort.
          It's a shame that families should be torn apart by something as simple as....wild dogs

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
            Sniper
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jackassrock
            While it would probably help your guitar's tone, the new titanium block would probably be worth more than that whole guitar. Save it for something worth the effort.
            I really like the tone as it is, the only upgrade i'd get on it would be a high E string and perhaps an EVH Frankenstein humbucker...
            Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Just be sure and do what YOU want, and ignore anything Gar has to say.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                Sniper
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                Alright, will do.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Oh you noticed he reiterates my point on the high cost involved?

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I noticed the part where the 14-yr old kid already realizes you're a jackass....
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

.. and the part about the block being about the cost of the guitar?

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

In his case it's something to think about down the road when he gets a better guitar with a REAL Floyd, but at least he's already curious about tone and tonal improvements, o prince of plywood...
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jhale667
                          In his case it's something to think about down the road when he gets a better guitar with a REAL Floyd, but at least he's already curious about tone and tonal improvements, o prince of plywood...

Yeah, it's an American-made guitar with a licensed Floyd Rose on it. Still works just as good, i've dived the fuck of the strings, it stays in tune. But currently the only upgrade I really want would be a bigger amp or better strings...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                            Oh you noticed he reiterates my point on the high cost involved?
                            He is a bright young lad, who can figure out simple stuff like that without any help from YOU.

He also reiterates the point I have made numerous times that it is fun to play guitar, but that does not mean it was any statement I made that caused him to think that.

Fucking loser.

Hey kid, sorry about Gar. He is kinda like the weird relative we keep chained up under the stairs.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                              Sniper
                              • Oct 2009

Reminds me of my Uncle Jody...

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                                Reminds me of my Uncle Jody...
                                Does he sleep on a park bench and post from the library, too?

So the block shootout demo is a go...will be doing it over the holidays...stay tuned!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...