Titanium Floyd Rose Big-Blocks are the shiznit.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Crossed the barrier an hour ago...

Bit too wired to get some sleep yet. (1:32AM out here.)
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

And I'm pretty sure checking out some old Malcolm X speeches ain't gonna help...

I'd catch up on my jazz theory books, but I can't go comatose (yet).
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Well, good luck, and let us know how it turns out this weekend.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Of course I will, unless I end up at some political rally.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667

Oh, and the FloydUpgrades guy laughed his ass off at GAyR wanting me to blueprint his block so he could copy it....
            Length times width times height.. what's the lock he's got on that - do you think Library of Congress is gonna issue him a patent for that, Brainert?

Since he's the machinist for the D-tuna, he can read this also: he is the reason I haven't bought one because his tolerances are crap. If he really makes those, that is.

I thought for fucking sure Gotoh did those things up in China they're so worthlessly made.

I guess we'll never know the Aluminum Vs. Titanium challenge has any merit to it because you are so fucked in the head. You really think I give a shit, however, I am the only ass with the chops to show YOU my suspicions are correct.

This guy says he chooses only the "best most expensive grade of titanium" which is not necessary. Unless you're selling snake oil.

Since he's watching the thread now why not have Mr. Starblower make you an aluminum block and let you be the judge. That way, we won't let the "secret difuckingmensions" out of the bag.

It's exotic, but so is a Chia Pet and nobody's buying $200 for that either.

My suspicions are this: aluminum and titanium are about equal in weight compared to steel so a block made of either would be of better benefit than steel for transferring resonance to the body.

But your pickup must be mounted to the body in order to appreciate the difference, not mounted to pickup rings.

If you know how to use a ruler, go get one at the 99 cents store down on Lankershim. That'll do for this test.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              For the cost of the two blocks I need I could book an entire day in a real studio and bring in someone to do live drum-tracks.
              I have nothing.
              Last edited by jhale667; 10-12-2009, 08:43 AM. Reason: No giant pic spam, asshole

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Why don't you just make one from crushing up the beer cans you collect from the highways in So. Cal., Christ you're only installing it on your '88 Charvette!
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

And why don't you give your Marshalls a second coat of house paint?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Why don't you GET a fuckin Marshall?!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

How's the combover workin for ya, little fella?

It is very creative how you manage to try and get the 8 strands of hair you have left try and cover that Drive In movie screen sized forehead ya got there.
                      Last edited by Diamondjimi; 10-12-2009, 03:58 AM. Reason: GAR is a balding,short little Troll..

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Been bald since my early 20's.. keep tellin you it aint me but does no good except sparing my re-owning you.

Gets boring: /owned #28

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by GAR
                          Been bald since my early 20's.. keep tellin you it aint me but does no good except sparing my re-owning you.

Gets boring: /owned #28
                          I actually spent the time to count how many times you owned him: twice.

But I digress. All this fighting is silly (don't mean to sound like a hippie), so please, I know how much you hate eachother, but keep the shit out of the Kool-Aid and we'll do fine.
                          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            Length times width times height.. what's the lock he's got on that - do you think Library of Congress is gonna issue him a patent for that, Brainert?
                            Maybe not, but think I'm gonna help your sorry ass rip him off, Mensa? :tongue0011:

Balding since your 20s? That explains some of the bitterness...
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• letsrock
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2007

So did Coyote start his upgrade, with all the love going around it gets harder to read thru the BS.

Comment

• jackassrock
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Sep 2004

No shit. The constant bickering is fucking annoying !
                                It's a shame that families should be torn apart by something as simple as....wild dogs

Comment

Working...