(1) self-owning, for having to restort to an edit.. and
    + (1) self-owning, for being a phallicentric dumbass
    -----------------------------------------------------
    total = 2 ownings - thanks for owning yourself this time for me

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

GARbage is sounding more and more like Katie every day....
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

.. and you're sounding like - nothing? Because you're "cd" is really a "cdr" unfit for posting, obv.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

And you sound like a sad, bitter troll. As usual.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

I wouldn't wanna be in GAR's shoes...(if he even OWNS a pair)

So sad to be in GAR's shoes. Not being able to play an instrument or even own one for that matter. Having to stalk people on a message board critisizing their equiptment and questioning their abilities to gratify his own shortcomings and failures. Quite sad when you really think about it.
            Imagine what he has to live with... being vertically challenged, unemployment, his best years trailing off behind him in the rear view mirror, so down and out he's resorted to posting on a library computer posting idiosies and utter lies in a forum where he's abbhorred and loathed...

Gar, you're one sad case. You should think about going back home to Wisconson and visit your Mom. You definately could use a hug, and a home cooked meal for that matter...

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
              And you'd know what my life has amounted to how, exactly, fuckstick? Ever teched for even one touring band? Ever played a show of your own in your entire life (your grade school talent show doesn't count, btw)? Ever recorded your own material?
              Did you know there's a whole world of possibilities out there beyond being a roadie and recording yourself in your apartment bedroom?

I mean, you could become an astronaut, a brain surgeon...you could win a Nobel Prize, find the cure for cancer... Maybe even get a girlfriend?

Ok, well maybe you can't do any of those things. But I know you could at least become the manager of your local 7-11. At least that's more impressive than being a roadie.

Yeah, let me see if I can pencil in being scared of your wrath. Maybe sometime next week...No. Hey, maybe you can take out a loan and rent some game, butt-nugget....you have nothing, and you prove it with each and every post.
              It's not about being scared, Hale. It's about getting you all spun up with every post. You're so easy. And if you didn't want to become all irate, you shouldn't have poked me with a stick.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Blackflag
                Why don't you stick your idiotic topic up your ass, Hale?
                Because it is your responsibility to stick whatever is within arms reach up your ass, NAMBLA poster child.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

See, this is what I'm talking about. You have no class, and no common sense. There's nothing funny about shaken baby syndrome, you ignorant schmuck. Not funny.
                  For once I agree. You are a perfect example of what happens as a result. Mental retardation combined with delusions of intelligence.

This is why your life has amounted to nothing thusfar: because you're a stupid, no class fuck. That's why you'll spend the rest of your life posing.
                  Speak for yourself, loser.

(And, btw, this is what happens when you start up shit with me.

Yes, you start snivelling like a 3-year old.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

But I know you could at least become the manager of your local 7-11.
                    Something you know all too well from hanging out in front of one for most of your life bumming change.

And if you didn't want to become all irate, you shouldn't have poked me with a stick.
                    Why shouldn't people poke you with a stick?That is the total worth of your pathetic excuse for an existence.
                    If it wasn't for Gar allowing you to lick his ass once in awhile, you would have no value to anyone. But then, being Gar's personal cock-gobbler is not really a valuable function in general. It just keeps you from posting when he is ass-raping you. And that is good for everyone else, as they at least get a momentary respite from your idiocy. Somehow your mother got pregant with you, and the zookeepers in the tree sloth exhibit did not notice, otherwise you would not be living on the streets. :tongue0011:

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Buttflag = pathetic douche. It's so obvious every time he posts. In truth, he's the one aspiring to someday, hopefully...ascend to management at his local 7-11.

Meanwhile, clean up on aisle four- bitch! Hop to it!

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Speak for yourself, loser.
                      Don't worry, dude...he IS. Hard to tell who's owning themselves worse these days...him or GAyR...
                      Last edited by jhale667; 10-06-2009, 08:15 PM.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blackflag
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2006

Buttflag = pathetic douche. It's so obvious every time he posts. In truth, he's the one aspiring to someday, hopefully...ascend to management at his local 7-11.
                        Hale, I'm a lot older than you, and I've already lived my life. But whether I accomplished anything, or am a bum like you think - isn't that really irrelevant as to why your major accomplishment in life is being a roadie for a "touring band?"

I mean, are you really using some guy on the internet you've never met as the excuse for your failure in life?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Blackf*ag
                          Hale, I'm a lot older than you, and I've already lived my life.
                          Well, that explains the bitterness...

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Who's bitter? I resent that.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                              You definately could use a hug, and a home cooked meal for that matter...
                              Lefty and I are headed to Culver City tonite for din-din, so the food's taken care of.. and on the other note, thanks for considering my emotional stability.

Jesus loves you that way, but I cannot. It would be a sin.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                Lefty and I are headed to Culver City tonite for din-din, so the food's taken care of..
                                Don't forget to tip your waiter!

Comment

Working...