• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Fuck off, Andy.

Originally posted by FORD
    Congrats Andy... you just jumped the shark right into padded cell country.
    No shit...STFU, Pedobear.

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

I'm a little tired of cocksuckers throwing around "pedophile" like it's just another funny insult. It's not something to joke about, it's not fucking funny, and if you're going to make that insult, you should have to do it to somebody's face, rather than hiding behind your shitty laptop in your roach-infested flophouse apartment.

If I call Hale a homo, it's self-evident, and it's funny. When I call Ford a mental midget, it's self-evident, and it's funny. But if you're going to call somebody that, you need to bring some proof, cocksuckers.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

And I still say if there's anybody here that reeks of pedophelia, it's Ford...simply because he brings it up in 50% of it posts. He who smelt it dealt it. And look at his fucking avatar.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pibbles, I guess you somehow missed all the posts where Andy Taylor/Dolemite/Predator/Nabakov admitted that he was a pedophile, and enjoyed sex with minors.

He said so about himself. Nobody accused him of it until then. Unlike the shit you're pulling right now, throwing that kind of shit at me, or apparently at Mike Malloy, like the douchenozzle you are.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Pibbles, I guess you somehow missed all the posts where Andy Taylor/Dolemite/Predator/Nabakov admitted that he was a pedophile, and enjoyed sex with minors.

He said so about himself. Nobody accused him of it until then. Unlike the shit you're pulling right now, throwing that kind of shit at me, or apparently at Mike Malloy, like the douchenozzle you are.
            So show me, asshole. Show me and I'll agree with you 100%

Or this is just another of the thousands of bullshit posts that are backed up by nothing but the shit that naturally flows out of your miniscule brain?

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Nobody accused him of it until then.
              By the way, you've accused half the people on this board of being a pedophile. You've accused me of it before.

You're fucking obsessed with sex with kids, and I wonder why?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only obsession I'm seeing here is yours. Must be all that high fructose corn poison from the Mr. Pibb going to your brain.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

Put up or shut up, asshole. Show me where he admitted to being a pedophile, or STFU.

Because you can do a search for your posts with "pedophile," "pedo", "baby raper," and all the other sick shit you post to clearly see your obsession.

Why don't you go search and see all the different people you've randomly accused of being a pedophile, asshole?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You can use the search function just as well as I can, Pibbles. Why should I do your homework for you? You're the one who wants to defend a sex predator/career troll, not me.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

Because you're the one making the accusation, loser. Either back up what you're saying, or STFU about it.

I mean, I would think you'd want to find the post, then give it and his IP address to the cops, right?.

But you don't, because you rather just sit on your fat fucking ass and talk about pedophiles endlessly to arouse yourself. You fucking no character, lowlife, leech motherfucker.

Comment

• standin
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2009

Blackflag, Andy Taylor ( or other aliases he is using at the moment) knows criminal (and civil) procedure well. People and persons often do skirt justice. I do not have to list the number of people that are using the Internet in criminal and unethical ways. Everyone knows they are out there. Moreover, those that cross the line from unethical to criminal are being apprehended everyday.
                        To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Read this thread, Pibbles. Start with post # 55.

And bring a barf bag.....
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Blackflag
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2006

Well, I'm not reading a whole fucking thread, you disgusting dicksucker. But I have to point out that there's not a single post by Gar in the thread your pointing to.

You said Gar said he was a pedophile. Show me the post or admit you're full of shit. You're a fucking closet freak who loves to talk about sex with kids. You're a liar, and you contribute nothing to society. I'll send you a bullet if you promise to off yourself with it.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Hey Buttflag, why not take the time to read the fucking thread FORD posted for you Moron, instead of flapping yer gate with internet tough-guy threats and calling people cocksuckers and fags, Shitferbrains!
                              He posted a link to the truth about this teeny diddling Pedo-troll.

READ THE FUCKING PROOF, SHITSTAIN !

The guy is beyond low on the Troll meter, wayyyy lower than you and your life partner GARfail!
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I never said GAyR was a pedophile. I said he was a Library dwelling homo who fucked JizzyStool. And a douchebag mental case. And a shit stirring, racist, piece of shit who has threatened assassination against the President of the United States. But never a baby raper. That I know of.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...