X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Some peeps around here wonder why I disappeared for awhile.
    Nobody noticed you were gone.. guest courtesy of the county or something?

How many days did you do..

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

ok, i'm gonna throw this fucker right back on topic.

1. hey hr69, good to see ya mate!

2. one of my students brought 'cemetary gates' to learn, today. it's been years since any of the kids wanna learn

pantera. but a lot of the modern shreddy metally dudes namecheck dime now, so i suspect i'd better brush up on the style.

anyway, after closely listening to the recording for the first time in years......

the production is so shit, it's possible to imagine it actually sounded good in the room.

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
        Nobody noticed you were gone.. guest courtesy of the county or something?
        You mean in the same manner NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY??? Hardly. Many people have noticed he was gone as I have seen in mentioned in other threads. I consider him a great poster and I do miss his input, unlike the tripe that flows out of your double-ass ends. If your brains were gunpowder, it wouldn't be enough to blow the wax out of your ears. Now go be a good boy and consume some arsenic or drain cleaner, would ya? Back on ignore YOU go, so don't expect me to respond to any of your lame-ass rebuttals.

Comment

• Candy Girl

Now to get this thread back on topic. Even though I never really liked Pantera's music all that much, I do believe that the music world suffered a great loss with his murder.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

^^^^^great, tks.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Candy Girl
              Now to get this thread back on topic.

Yes, let's.

Even though I never really liked Pantera's music all that much, I do believe that the music world suffered a great loss with his murder.

That's the bottom line, Pantera fan or no, and guitar or MUSIC FAN in general recognizes what a huge loss that was.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Firstly, this thread was once about Dimebag Darrell.

I think everybody knew. Good to see you Lurch. hope all is great.
                You should put this in feedback.
                for no reason, just saying.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

good to hear from ya hr! glad you are well
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Definitely good to see you around here again, HR!
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      I think everybody knew. Good to see you Lurch. hope all is great.
                      You should put this in feedback.
                      for no reason, just saying.
                      You are right.

Sorry for derailing the thread momentarily, everybody. Fuck off Garfuckle.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program "5,000 Ways The World Would Be A Better Place If Garfuckle Would Jump On A Bed Of Flaming Razorblades Repeatedly".

Cheers

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Cue the Pantera version of "It's getting better all the time..."

Welcome back HR - and I'm happy to say we now return you to your regularly scheduled gear forum.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Well J, you definately put time and effort in here to try to stabilize things but in the end the only thing that worked was the hammer. I'm willing to bet the trial and error thing came from doing recordings.
                          Some cockroaches wear armor apparently.
                          Thing I don't get is that the departed's persistence would serve him well in almost every other area of life.
                          Why use it to be the fart in everyone's soupbowl?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

With regard to Dimebag, I was never a Pantera fan and never really heard them (except the Cowboys from Hell clip here)but judging by seeing him shred when he was a kid it appears he started by imitating EVH. It always comes down to the song, it's got to be compelling and interesting, and I didn't feel any of that from CFH. All that work just to get offed by a fuckin wacko is just tragic, and doing aggressive angry music you're bound to attract some that are chronically pissed off.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Huge PANTERA & DIME fan......

Killer tone.....

Best use of a soildstate amp....period

great chops & all feel....

Check out HEARD IT ON THE X by Dime Vinnie & Rex......TRE DIABLOS or some such........

he is greatly missed....DIME that us

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Firstly, this thread was once about Dimebag Darrell.

Part of it is because the nobody in charge around here will take a stand and ban this worthless goddamnable fuck.

Another reason was that again, this mentally inferior wastoid blowjob giver destroys everything he touches. Much like King Midas in reverse. Every thread he posts in turns to shit.

If the mods/admins here would get off this "I don't want to bother Sarge" bullshit, and simply say to him "I banned Garfuckle, he was destroying the forum YOU pay to upkeep", and not back down on your position, there would be an awful lot of people who could actually have some interesting, informative and entertaining conversations without this fucking piece of shit talking out of the asshole in his face and preventing this site from being as great as it could be.

Give ME Sarge's fucking email address and I will tell him myself what is going on here and how to remedy the situation. Since nobody else here seems to have the incentive to do so.

Back in late summer, I distinctly recall some comments made by the admins/mods here that the issue of Gar was definitely going to be dealt with. Yeah right. I knew that was a load of shit when I heard it.

Lastly, I just needed a break. Have taken care of some things in real life, and have some free time to post again, but really am not interested in doing so until Garfuckle is kicked the fuck out of here permanently.

This place is fun when Garfuckle is not here. When he is here, to me, it is not worth wasting my time reading his mumbling infantile ravings. His bullshit is an irritant that NO SANE PERSON should have to deal with.

Which is good enough reason for me to stay away.

Now a couple of comments regarding Dime:

You ignorant fuck. Dime did not write the lyrics. So STFU.

The above is a statement by a TROLL, as everyone on this site and beyond understand the reality was exactly the opposite.

TROLLS Like Garfuckle should be beaten severely.

Again, the above statement is not true, and everyone knows this.

It's sole purpose is to cause a disruption on this forum, and contributes nothing to this website or the Roth Army. It is the statement of a TROLL, designed to do nothing but disrupt legitimate conversations the membership here are trying to have.

You would think Sarge would like for people to come here and WANT to sign up here, and would WANT to participate, and would therefore give Pojo or others here the free reign to ensure this is the case.

All that trollboy does here is piss people off.

There is only one other possible reason that pus-face is allowed to post here, and that would be that Garfuckle is someone whose ass they are kissing for some warped reason. For all I know Garfail could be someone famous that they dare not ban for fear of pissing off Sarge.

But the above is no reason to subject the current membership of the once great and mighty Roth Army, as well as honored guests who read but do not sign up, to his never ending trolling oral diahrrea.

I am glad that you all appear to be doing well, Garfuckle excepted, and hope you have great holidaze, and that you all are able to weather the recovery of our fucked up economy.

I will be checking back in periodically, but if Garfuckle is still allowed to fling his shit all over this forum, I will not have anything further to say. If I should check in someday in the future and he is gone, then I will consider that sensible heads have prevailed, and will be able to post here on a daily basis without having to waste my valuable time telling loserboi to go fuck himself.

When Garfuckle jumps in front of a train, the world will be a much better place.

Peace

Die in a fire, Garfuckle.
                                Post of the month!

Good to see you back HR.

Gotta chime in on why the Mods haven't banned the piss drinking, shit smearer.

How does someone who derails every fuckin thread he post's in, baited I*lamic radicals by using an inane alis (of all things) resulting in the site being hacked , still allowed membership???
                                If Savicki's penchant for young girls and necrophelia (in the real world) attracted pedo's or the authorities to hack the site. Would he be banned?
                                Come on guys, it's time to take out the trash!

(Sorry for the thread derailment...)
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...