X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluemustard
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Dan
    bluemustard Is A Crazy Mother Fucker,One Of A Kind.

Roth On Brother.
    Brother Dan!!

Next week I'll cover some Shawn Cassidy or Kenny Rogers perhaps LMFAO!!!

:P

Comment

• bluemustard
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Just picked up a pristine vinyl copy of Rush's 2112 yesterday for 2 bucks. I have the remastered CD, which is fucking AMAZING, but hey, now I got's the real deal!
      I love the flea markets..selling boxes of vinyl..sometimes mint..for a buck or 2 awsome!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bluemustard
        Brother Dan!!

Next week I'll cover some Shawn Cassidy or Kenny Rogers perhaps LMFAO!!!

:P
        Yes,Kenny Rogers the Gambler.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
          C'mon ELBOW, the dude's avatar is a muppet, and a Bee Gees cover surprises you ?

I like some of the stuff blue has posted and I gave my honest reaction to the BeeGees stuff...

I don't see what's wrong with that...

I doubt blue would want bullshit praise like Tyler and J-Lo readily hand out...

And I will be posting some stuff...

I just recently got back back into playing seriously since getting married and my new neighbor is a really good guy and musician and we will be doing something...

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            I just recently got back back into playing seriously since getting married and my new neighbor is a really good guy and musician and we will be doing something...

Trust me brother (from personal experience), once you get married the only "something" you will be doing with your neighbor is sharing a beer or several and quietly discussing your mutual dissatisfaction with your marriages while cooking on the grill for your greedy, petulant and bottom-feeding in laws after a heavy day of yard work. Your guitar will remain in it's case and will mysteriously leave your bedroom, only to be unearthed sometime three years from now when your wife commands you to clean out the clutter in the garage, attic or basement. Upon finding it, you'll feel pretty much the same sense of discovery as the kid who found a guitar in a cave did on the first side of Rush's 2112.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

You seem bitter...

Would you like to talk about it ??

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Thank cloud daddy for housewives getting rid of the "clutter." I got a Fender SuperReverb and Kalamazoo amp in perfect condition for next to zero.
                You can find these deals easily. Look for the guys with beak-marks on their flesh.

Comment

• bluemustard
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

I was drunk and had lotta weed and beer...17 tracks in sonar 8.
                  I had to re-edit.I was outta tune and shit..I know my high voice has gone to the shitter smokin and drinkin..had to try though..LMFAO!!
                  Here's the re-edit..Those cymbles sound like 8 bucks too uh? LOL

Comment

• bluemustard
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2006

I like some of the stuff blue has posted and I gave my honest reaction to the BeeGees stuff...

I don't see what's wrong with that...

I doubt blue would want bullshit praise like Tyler and J-Lo readily hand out...

And I will be posting some stuff...

all good..lol

Comment

• bluemustard
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Dan
                      Yes,Kenny Rogers the Gambler.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Hey, Robin Gibb came out of his coma.
                        There's something positive.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

You seem bitter...

Would you like to talk about it ??

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          Thank cloud daddy for housewives getting rid of the "clutter." I got a Fender SuperReverb and Kalamazoo amp in perfect condition for next to zero.
                          You can find these deals easily. Look for the guys with beak-marks on their flesh.
                          Back when I was in my early thirties, I had a neighbor of similar age who was also a musician. Apparently on a whim, he decided to leave his wife of seven years and run off with a very underage girl. I say on a whim as he left behind a rather extensive catalog of instruments and gear, which his scorned wife sold during a yard sale some three days later. The kicker being, she sold the stuff off for pennies, rather than dollars.

Even though this truly happened (I still have the acoustic I bought from her for 45 cents to prove it. Fuck it, I hardly knew the prick.), it reminded me of the urban legend about the guy reading the classified ads in the back of the (pre-internet) newspaper and discovering a brand new Cadillac on sale by it's owner for 20 bucks. Believing this to be a misprint, he called the number listed and was informed that yes, the new car was indeed for sale at that rate. So he goes to the lady's house, and promptly picks up the car for the aforementioned 20 dollars. The woman signs over the title, and as she does, he can not help his curiosity. He asks her why the car was being sold so cheaply, and she replies that her dentist husband had run off with his secretary, had called her, and had instructing her to sell the car and send him the money to live off of until he was settled.

I've heard the same tale ascribed to everything from golf clubs to a bass boat, yet having seen it take place myself in real life never quite prepared me for the joys of my own divorces a few years later.

Bitter? No longer at this point. Johnny Carson once said the reason divorces are so expensive is because they are worth it. This, along with the wisdom gained from the experience turns out to be the best things I've ever learned in life. That and not to engage in conversation with lunatics, both male and particularly female. Yeah I know, sometimes it's hard to grasp the depth of craziness, but if you sense a tingling sensation anywhere other than your groin, take that as an indicator.
                          Last edited by chefcraig; 05-08-2012, 12:08 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Good thing there are no lunatics at the Army...

Comment

• bluemustard
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2006

I finished this recording yesterday.
                              Sad Robin Gibb died.Rest in Peace!!

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

hmmmm, I think Local Hero: Wild Theme

Comment