Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluemustard
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

Lotta shred at the end.Hope u like.Promised 5 beegees cover to a friend.One more to go after this one.

Comment

• bluemustard
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

Retard plays Satriani:
      Demo test real time live:

Comment

• bluemustard
        Veteran
        • Mar 2006

Hi all! I put last video on private..it sucked..but now I got a new mesa boogie .50 caliber and a Boss multi fx..I have to practice but I'll do a kickass instrumental soon.Littel test cool#9.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Trust me brother (from personal experience), once you get married the only "something" you will be doing with your neighbor is sharing a beer or several and quietly discussing your mutual dissatisfaction with your marriages while cooking on the grill for your greedy, petulant and bottom-feeding in laws after a heavy day of yard work. Your guitar will remain in it's case and will mysteriously leave your bedroom, only to be unearthed sometime three years from now when your wife commands you to clean out the clutter in the garage, attic or basement. Upon finding it, you'll feel pretty much the same sense of discovery as the kid who found a guitar in a cave did on the first side of Rush's 2112.

I lucked out. I got great inlaws.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• bluemustard
            Veteran
            • Mar 2006

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Cool sound effects mixed in. Like the keyboard pads too. Nice.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Trust me brother (from personal experience), once you get married the only "something" you will be doing with your neighbor is sharing a beer or several.......... Your guitar will remain in it's case and will mysteriously leave your bedroom.....
                Wow.

Or you could have a wife like mine who bought her non-guitar-playing-assed husband a Marshall amp and guitar stand for Christmas.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Or one like mine that bought me the album on vinyl, as well as new cymbals for my birthday last friday...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bluemustard
                    Hi all! I put last video on private..it sucked..but now I got a new mesa boogie .50 caliber and a Boss multi fx..I have to practice but I'll do a kickass instrumental soon.Littel test cool#9.
                    sounds good emile.

How are you likin' your Mesa?

Comment

• motherchicken
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by rocking ron
                      First LP I've ever bought was ELLEN FOLEY's Nightout!!
                      She was the female voice on MEAT LOAF's mega-hit : Paradise by the dashboard light,
                      I always assumed Karla DeVito, the chick in the video sang on the studio version also. Not even sure I ever heard the studio version.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
                        I always assumed Karla DeVito, the chick in the video sang on the studio version also. Not even sure I ever heard the studio version.
                        Of course you have. DeVito is lip-synching in the video. What you hear on the video and the album IS the studio version...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• motherchicken
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Angel
                          Of course you have. DeVito is lip-synching in the video. What you hear on the video and the album IS the studio version...
                          Yes ma'am. You are correctamundo. I read the Wiki page about the song and video but it wasn't clear. But if you go to Karlas wiki page it confirms she lip synced in the video but did the vocals herself during Meatloafs Bat Outta Hell live performances.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
                            Yes ma'am. You are correctamundo. I read the Wiki page about the song and video but it wasn't clear. But if you go to Karlas wiki page it confirms she lip synced in the video but did the vocals herself during Meatloafs Bat Outta Hell live performances.
                            Boy, did she ever. That was a fucking killer show! They both gave it their all....

I love that album!
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• bluemustard
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Angel
                              Boy, did she ever. That was a fucking killer show! They both gave it their all....

I love that album!
                              I saw Karla's tribute to Andrew Loyd Webber.My dad was on violin.
                              She was awsome!!

Comment

• bluemustard
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                sounds good emile.

How are you likin' your Mesa?
                                Thx!Mesa is awsome!I was practicing playing with octaver mode on my multi fx.
                                It's tricky sometimes.
                                I bought an AKG membrane mic.I put the mic in front of the mesa boogie in this recording.I'm tweaking like crazy.
                                Trying to find a good smooth distortion sound.I find it very difficult.
                                Also bought a secondhand twelve string.Aria from Japan 30 years old just for 140 bucks.I'm loving it!
                                I'm trying to get the crunchy scratchy distortion out of my solo guitar sound.How do you do it?I see guys with racks of TC electrics and other stuff.
                                I don't know where to start..lol

I got a ME70 boss multi fx and my mesa boogie..when i record i use plugins to make the sound more smooth.

Comment

Working...