X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Yes, the Frankenbuggy will be red black and white striped within a month!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    I hope Ed sues your balls off.....
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr Walker
      And the 'cease and desist' letter from Janie Liszewski Van Halen will show up a week later.
      Beat me to it, sucker!!

fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

OK, I'm through. We're way off topic.....VA's going to kick our collective asses back in line any second now...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

How dumb are you? I am not selling it, or profiting from it. So keep hoping. While you're at, keep hoping your welfare check arrives in time for you to hit another show.

As far as the website goes, it still exists. It could be back up today if I chose to do that. Why would I? This was my original home. My site only came about because this one went down for awhile there. What's wrong with this one? I think Sarge has done a fine job of his dedication to DLR. Does there really need to be another site? I am happy here. Oh, and I bought mutiple shirts too! Aren't you proud of me?

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Nah. Va is too busy worrying about the Steelers cutting Hines Ward!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

What's wrong with this one? I think Sarge has done a fine job of his dedication to DLR. Does there really need to be another site? I am happy here. Oh, and I bought mutiple shirts too! Aren't you proud of me?

There's nothing wrong with this site at all. It is the one and only DLR/VH site I've ever actively contributed to, and when it went down, I waited for it to come back.

SARGE has done well beyond a "fine job" here. He has created THE premiere site for all things DLR/VH.

I'm just saying that if you like it so much, then BUCK UP Daddy Warbucks...and get that donor tag slapped on.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                maybe i'll be in a charitable mood next week. i'll let you know.
                Next time you come to DTown and don't get hold of me, you're gonna need a cup! You fucker! See you in Buffalo!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

How dumb are you?
                  Apparently dumb enough to keep engaging you in conversation...

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                    Apparently dumb enough to keep engaging you in conversation...
                    Ha ha! If there is a summer show in the NYC area, I'll pick you up in the Frankenbuggy. I won't even charge you gas money!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Ha ha! If there is a summer show in the NYC area, I'll pick you up in the Frankenbuggy. I won't even charge you gas money!

Don't waste your time. The gated community I live in with the armed security has rules against those types of recreational vehicles on our streets....

Comment

• Catfish
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Everyone, pay no mind to that terrible swine Von Halen. He's so programmed to give Eddie all his money that he's in full-on-swing-from-Ed's-nuts mode this season. Von Halen pumped so much money into the Van Hagar era--buying every album and getting VIP seats for every show from '86 through '04--that he's gone plum dizzy!

Comment

• Catfish
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Nice toolbox in that pic...

Is that what a tool like yourself calls "home?"

Don't you have another website you can go to for the purpose of pissing people off? Oh...wait...it doesn't exist anymore.
                          Watch your mouth, flyingdutchovenwoman!

Comment

• Catfish
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Fuck you guys. There isn't one piece of that dune buggy that will be Van Hagar related! That buggy is a tribute to the mighty Van Halen!

Von Halen, if you'd built that thing 6 years ago, that fucken steering wheel would be made of VH RINGS!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                              Blow me. I am only able to make one[TONIGHT BITCH], but I attended the tour three times on the 07/08. There is still the chance of seeing Philly on Mon or the AC show on 3.24.......but some of us cannot go to every show all of the time.
                              Cock, PM Carmine, he might be able to hook you up....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Don't waste your time. The gated community I live in with the armed security has rules against those types of recreational vehicles on our streets....
                                Sure. Which is it? Are you so rich, you live in a gated community with armed guards? Or are you too poor to go see Van Halen? Spend less on recreational drugs, and more on creating memories, instead of clouding them.

I am glad you wear your donor tag so proudly. Why don't you ask Sarge what I invested in this site way back the first few years. I don't need some public display to show my dedication, and what I have given this site. Not to mention what I invested in my own site for the time this place was on hiatus. Those that have been around forever, know. I couldn't care less about the less fortunates like yourself.

Comment

Working...