X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    OK, I'm through. We're way off topic.....VA's going to kick our collective asses back in line any second now...
    Actually I'm getting a kick out of it...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Sure. Which is it? Are you so rich, you live in a gated community with armed guards? Or are you too poor to go see Van Halen? Spend less on recreational drugs, and more on creating memories, instead of clouding them.

I am glad you wear your donor tag so proudly. Why don't you ask Sarge what I invested in this site way back the first few years. I don't need some public display to show my dedication, and what I have given this site. Not to mention what I invested in my own site for the time this place was on hiatus. Those that have been around forever, know. I couldn't care less about the less fortunates like yourself.

What's with the recurring theme about recreational drugs? Dude...I barely even drink, much less do drugs. And the "gated community" comment was made tongue-in-cheek. Way to pick up on that....

As for finances, I am quite comfortable . But the fact is I have a lot of things to spend my money on. A mortgage on a nice home, and two kids and my wife to care for. Trust me, friend, "less fortunate" is not a term used in relation to my position in life.

Apparently you're a lonely guy who fills his time building kit cars in his garage and spending exorbitant sums of money following Van Halen around. Which is fine if that's all you have going on, but I have quite a bit more on my plate. Classic Van Halen has been my favorite band since I was 11 years old, but seeing them once or twice a tour is enough for me.

I don't want to hear your VH resume, nor your internet history. I am not going to bother SARGE asking about your background. I don't give a flying fuck about you, Von.

My point was that if you're going get on the interweb and start running your fucking mouth at people about spending money, then you should spend a little of it supporting the site that is allowing you to do that.

Sent from my fucking keyboard using Von like a two dollar whore
      Last edited by fryingdutchman; 03-01-2012, 03:08 PM.
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Tailight bezel.

Cool pic Von.

But it would look a lot better without your liver-spotted dick beaters in it.

Are those fingers, or Vienna sausages?
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I am glad you wear your donor tag so proudly.
          I'm sure you are.

It's a real double-edged sword though, when you consider the money helps provide people like you with a place to spout their bullshit.

But we take the Von with the good around here, and thankfully there's more good....

Comment

• Zing!
            Veteran
            • Oct 2011

True...

But then you have the people who live WAY above their means and end up regretting the shit out of it somewhere down the road.
            You just described 90% of the NBA.
            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Zing!
              You just described 90% of the NBA.

Sad...but true. Just saw a news story the other day about how many pro athletes end up broke. They're surrounded by enablers and parasites, and nobody looks out for the money.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Fuck you guys. There isn't one piece of that dune buggy that will be Van Hagar related! That buggy is a tribute to the mighty Van Halen!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
                Very nice! Did you water jet that out yourself or did you hire someone else to do it? Actually that steering wheel would be perfect on Dave's 51 Mercury. Better than the awful GM truck steering wheel that was on it at that car show.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Sad...but true. Just saw a news story the other day about how many pro athletes end up broke. They're surrounded by enablers and parasites, and nobody looks out for the money.
                  Sports and entertainment in general. Some idiots make the money and then the management, lawyers, and financial managers fleece the fuckers raw. It's an old story. Give em some women, give them a nice home, give them some drugs and take the rest. Usually the talent is asking the manager for some cash so they can go out and get some drugs and ass. Much like a kid asking for an allowance. It's pathetic.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

OK, it's time...

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Cock, PM Carmine, he might be able to hook you up....
                      Thanks VA!

Comment

• Catfish
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

sent from my fucking keyboard using von like a two dollar whore
                        lmfao!!!

Comment

• Catfish
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Cool pic Von.

But it would look a lot better without your liver-spotted dick beaters in it.

Are those fingers, or Vienna sausages?
                          Oh shit! LOL!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            OK, it's time...

What was the topic again?

Nitro, I had it done. A guy out of Mississippi did it for me. A local guy here in Detroit did the front blinker bezels, and the rear tailight bezels. (Thank goodness those weren't my liver spotted hands in that pic, since I don't drink!). The gauges were done in California. Everything else we did ourselves. We will be doing the red black and white paint within the next month. I never intended to go this overboard with it, but it will be a badass tribute to the greatest rock and roll band ever. I agree, that steering wheel would go good on Dave's Merc.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Your dumping a lot of money into that buggy. Is it on a VW pan? I'm actually doing an off body restoration on a 73 Bug at the moment. Hopefully it will be done by summer. I'm doing all the body prep getting it ready for paint. We still haven't settled on a color yet. I like metal flake green. My daughter wants blue. My wife wants yellow. Trying to decide a color with women involved will take longer than rebuilding the damn car. LOL!

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                Your dumping a lot of money into that buggy. Is it on a VW pan? I'm actually doing an off body restoration on a 73 Bug at the moment. Hopefully it will be done by summer. I'm doing all the body prep getting it ready for paint. We still haven't settled on a color yet. I like metal flake green. My daughter wants blue. My wife wants yellow. Trying to decide a color with women involved will take longer than rebuilding the damn car. LOL!
                                It was on a VW pan, but I stripped it down and decided to go with a square tube frame. My wife was all for the VH theme, but unfortunately she passed before I could complete it. Tell your wife you are going to black and white or black and gold stripe it!

Where the fuck is Momshell? Is she going to the show again tonight? Thank goodness we have 2 NYC threads!

Comment

Working...