Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

I think we found the show for a live CD. Man they were killing it !!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Is it just me....or is anyone really loving that eery black & white photo that pops up on the screen at the start? Kinda reminiscent of The Police a little. But IDK, just fucking cool. Dave front & center with Alex and Eddie flanking him. Just looks great.

And the only reason people aren't hopping around like mad is so they can keep their cameras focused & steady. LOL. Fuck that. I'm going sans recording device & full rage for the San Diego show. Ima be a menace in that crowd.

From Bic lighters to Iphones in 30 years flat.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
        Were you at the Blarney before the show? They did that there - everyone's rockin out to VH and some douche puts on Hagar...me and another guy were boooing the jukebox, like that's gonna do anything. Made my poor husband leave the bar with me immediately and I was cranky about the major buzz kill!
        Yeah, I was at the Blarney. I stayed and had a few drinks and tried to ignore the Van Hagar, I complained a few times to the staff but to no avail.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Here's a better version...

I was getting beers for my girl, a friend, and myself and you could imagine my surprise when heard the boys break into one of the greatest opening numbers ever. Needless to say, I was hustling back to my seat to prepare to have my ass kicked!

This vid is pretty friggin' awesome.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

i found this one today....man, you couldn't imagine how pumped i became when they broke into this number......used to play this one in a band years and years ago.....loved jamming on this song.......

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Where were you? I was in sec 329.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                  I lost my membership info at Dime...
                  Maybe Jagoffmeister can download it and we can find a way to get it for you.

Forget about Jagoffmeister, I was able to re-register.
                  I'll download it and contact you with a way for you to download it easily.
                  It's the least I can do.

I lost my membership also. I hate that site.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Is it just me....or is anyone really loving that eery black & white photo that pops up on the screen at the start? Kinda reminiscent of The Police a little. But IDK, just fucking cool. Dave front & center with Alex and Eddie flanking him. Just looks great.
                    I'm loving that too. The big screen in general is one of the best I've ever seen for a concert. Can't imagine what it must be like to build that thing for every show.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Momshell
                      Thanks Fourthcoming for all of your videos again! My seats were so bad I couldn't get anything worthwhile on video.
                      My pleasure Momshell......that second night was rediculous.....one for the ages! I went to the show, came home and could not fall asleep....had to fly down to Florida the next day at 6 am, just got back to Long Island and still on a Van Halen buzz. What a kick ass show......everyone was great. If there are people out there who still don't think Diamond Dave is not the greatest rock and roll front man of all time, then they just don't get it. There were times during that show where I thought I was listening to an old bootleg.....phenomenal.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        I'm loving that too. The big screen in general is one of the best I've ever seen for a concert. Can't imagine what it must be like to build that thing for every show.
                        That photo reminds me of Queen. I think it is a little nod.

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                          My pleasure Momshell......that second night was rediculous.....one for the ages! I went to the show, came home and could not fall asleep....had to fly down to Florida the next day at 6 am, just got back to Long Island and still on a Van Halen buzz. What a kick ass show......everyone was great. If there are people out there who still don't think Diamond Dave is not the greatest rock and roll front man of all time, then they just don't get it. There were times during that show where I thought I was listening to an old bootleg.....phenomenal.
                          I totally get it.... I was in a state of shock the whole way home. Just kept repeating "I can't believe they played full bug!" over and over. Hard time sleeping as well!!! Best show ever!
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Nov 2004

hate to say it .but dave disapointed me on "the full bug"......he could have came out and did a blistering harmonica solo ,in the middle and failed to do it ......why i dont know? .....dave and ed could have even done a guitar /harmonica trading licks thing .............. otherwise full bug was great .....

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              Two nickels, 10 pennies

Click HERE.
                              I downloaded that show, sound quality is not very good, not complaining, but I hope a way better recording surfaces....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Dave is super strong on this right here i say!
                                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...