• Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

OK....

This absolutely is the SHIT.

Speechless........
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Yes indeed! Can u rollerskate? Ha!

Comment

• DlocRoth
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
        Yes indeed! Can u rollerskate? Ha!
        No. But Im willing to learn....
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Keep the gorilla dust in yo pocket... AhhhhHa!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
            I totally get it.... I was in a state of shock the whole way home. Just kept repeating "I can't believe they played full bug!" over and over. Hard time sleeping as well!!! Best show ever!
            I kept screaming that while they were playing it!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Wrong thread

Oh dear.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Outta Love Again was the shit on 3/1 also.....just saying....Kinda bummed out in a little.....suffering from Post Van Halen depression. Wish I could see a few more shows this tour. Crossing my fingers for a second leg in the future.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  Where were you? I was in sec 329.
                  That's funny bro....I was just searching through the forum and saw the ass kicking vid you took of Women In Love.....wish my camera skills were as good. I was going to tell you I was definitely in your neighborhood on 3/1. I was section 330....last row...row L...with some rowdy ass VH fans. I hopped a train from Long Island and got to Penn Station with about ten minutes to spare before the show started. Hopefully next time around some of us Army members will get together before the show. Nice job on your vids bro.
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• rafa
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Sep 2011

daylife.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Comment

• rafa
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Sep 2011

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Comment

• rafa
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Sep 2011

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Comment

• rafa
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Sep 2011

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                            Outta Love Again was the shit on 3/1 also.....just saying....Kinda bummed out in a little.....suffering from Post Van Halen depression. Wish I could see a few more shows this tour. Crossing my fingers for a second leg in the future.
                            Going through the exact same feelings - the only thing helping is the hope (although it's probably delusional) that I'll make it to another show. All the build up, the amazing shows, the reviews, and then......it's over.
                            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Wow Rafa - amazing pics!! Thanks for sharing! I love the ones where Eddie's looking at Dave or Dave at Eddie - they are having so much fun together. Good times!!!
                              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Dec 2008

Rafa, the pics are AMAZING!!! Just love 'em!!! THANKS!!!
                                I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

Working...