X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fifth element
    Commando
    • Nov 2010

SOOOOO makes me wish i were there!
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Just made it home, and no Dave didn't throw me out...

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
        My first video of the night. Enjoy!

Spectacular................ 4:26 When Dave turns around and goes "Oh Yea that Shit Right there!"
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

What a stellar show tonight. Top notch and top shelf from Van Halen and Kool and the Gang. This was special, especially for me, because it was my 16 yr. old nephew's first real rock concert and he was blown away to say the least. Funny little tidbit before the show. My brother, myself and my nephew went to grab something to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe. The waitress tried to seat us right in this section that had Spammy memorabilia. I looked her straight in her eye socket and told her she must be out of her damn mind. She said, you must be here for the concert tonight and moved us all the way across to the other side of the building.

Comment

• chi-town324
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2007

looks like they really brought it tonight...WOW!!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
              It's been a pleasure getting to know all of you as well! Looking forward to many many more fun shows either on here, or in real life! ROTH ON!

Well, the next show we got here is Mayhem fest! Coming up soon. We better get pics & videos. Until then, I'm heading back to my Roth Army Pets thread tomorrow. Got some new pics to post.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Damn G, Maiden Saturday night, then VH tonight! You had one hell of a week!

Congrats, my man!

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Well, the next show we got here is Mayhem fest! Coming up soon. We better get pics & videos. Until then, I'm heading back to my Roth Army Pets thread tomorrow. Got some new pics to post.
                  is that where the owl thread is a brother sada? we gotsta bump that mofo.

i got some good shite for the golf thread, and the swedish chicky is posting cool threads now. i'm sure we'll all find something to entertain ourselves...

*'blood and fire' on repeat.

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Good morning all! Panama......
                    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

no more YouTubes yet, but found this on twitter....
                      Thanks everyone for such an incredible tour! It’s beena wonderful experience. You guys are the best! #grateful twitter.com/WolfVanHalen/s…— Wolfgang Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) June 27, 2012
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Momshell
                        no more YouTubes yet, but found this on twitter....
                        Thanks everyone for such an incredible tour! It’s beena wonderful experience. You guys are the best! #grateful twitter.com/WolfVanHalen/s…— Wolfgang Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) June 27, 2012
                        Ugh.....that sounds so "final."

Well, it would be nice if Europe and Australia get their turn with the boys.

But then they'd better get their asses back here for round two!

Many thanks to them for an incredible album and the unbelievable shows that followed. It was one hell of a ride since the Cafe Wha? show, and it was great to see the full VH juggernaut back in action.
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• perrin29
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                          My first video of the night. Enjoy!
                          Oh man..great video! Nice job. And Dave gave us a scream too. I'm gonna miss these guys. Wish they would film and release a show but me suspects that is why they allow everyone else to film so they don't have to.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

come on E! tell us how you doooohooooo!!!

Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Song #2 "Runnin' With The Devil." Dave: "We're goin' to Hell in a bowl full of cherries!" I love my new camera! More to come.

Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 06-27-2012, 09:15 AM.
                              I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2007

The Wolf tweet seemed kinda final but if this is it for a while then at least they went out on top. Some really excellent shows down the stretch I must say.

Comment

Working...