X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

ALMOSTsaved,Did You Buy A T-shirt?
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
      Was it just me or were there times when you looked up at the screen and Dave was looking down into the camera that he was talking directly to you, looking right into your eyes (or even soul maybe?) That's part of the magic of Dave, the way he connects with you IF you let him.
      Oh yeah...2003, Charlotte North Carolina. Free show (Speed Street). DLR was the last one to play that week and it was pouring rain almost the entire show. Took a girl for a first date and I pushed our way up to about the third row and Dave was checkin' out our section a few times. I just knew it was gonna be a good night. We got soaked but the chick was so hopped up during and after the show that it didn't matter one fuckin' bit. Thanks Dave!! Banged that girl like a freebie from a Vegas call girl...or maybe it was the other way around...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
        I am currently uploading "Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman." Apparently Val Bertinelli and her brother Pat were at the show last night. Didn't see either. I did see Val at the '84 show in Biloxi, MS.
        I so much need this HAIL shot tonight please do so before I go to bed...should I open up another freakin watery Bud while waiting... you got my full attention....I'm on vacation you know ....bring it on
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Valerie walked up the middle between section A and B several times with two other women...

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Valerie walked up the middle between section A and B several times with two other women...
            of course you won't tell us if the other two women were hot because your wife monitors your everypost...lol just teasing you btw
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

I am currently uploading "Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman." Apparently Val Bertinelli and her brother Pat were at the show last night. Didn't see either. I did see Val at the '84 show in Biloxi, MS.

Get the fuck out of here! I did too. After the show was over I was walking away from the stage and apparently she was at the soundboard because she was walking toward the stage with a couple of body guards and I almost walked right into her.

I also saw her and Ed at Tippitina's at Christmas 1992. The Neville Brothers were playing and Val and Ed were upstairs, security would not anyone up there. Eventually Ed came on stage and played two songs with the Neville Brothers.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by gbranton

Get the fuck out of here! I did too. After the show was over I was walking away from the stage and apparently she was at the soundboard because she was walking toward the stage with a couple of body guards and I almost walked right into her.

I also saw her and Ed at Tippitina's at Christmas 1992. The Neville Brothers were playing and Val and Ed were upstairs, security would not anyone up there. Eventually Ed came on stage and played two songs with the Neville Brothers.
                Saw her walk behind the drums at the '84 show just prior to show start. She waved when we all yelled at her. Was on the front row Ed's riser side at this show and is my greatest "no camera" regret....
                I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  ALMOSTsaved,Did You Buy A T-shirt?
                  I bought 2. The navy blue one with the wings...and the light colored one (kinda khaki) with the chick and motorcycle.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I did see Val at the '84 show in Biloxi, MS.
                    I was at that show...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Saw her walk behind the drums at the '84 show just prior to show start. She waved when we all yelled at her. Was on the front row Ed's riser side at this show and is my greatest "no camera" regret....
                      I was about three rows behind you...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by So this is love
                        of course you won't tell us if the other two women were hot because your wife monitors your everypost...lol just teasing you btw
                        They were nice looking 50 something women...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

I was about three rows behind you...
                          Wishing you were me...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I went with two girls from high school who were into photography and they took lots of pics with a real camera...

I never saw the pics...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

I went with two girls from high school who were into photography and they took lots of pics with a real camera...

I never saw the pics...
                              Fucking shame. None of us knew at that point what was gonna go down.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Dude, my life was deflated for a bit when I heard Dave left...

In fact I stayed somewhat deflated until 2007...

Comment

Working...