• Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
    And there is the roadie mopping
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Its schtick....staged..meant to stir conversation..next show dude will be cleaning the drum riser....

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        Its schtick....staged..meant to stir conversation..next show dude will be cleaning the drum riser....
        You are right! "You guys paid good money for these fucking tickets and you deserve a clean stage I say, yeeaahh"

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

2012 Wax the Amps Tour

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Let's make sure @DavidLeeRoth sees this RT @imBrianCrawford I wouldn't be upset if a sniper got David Lee Roth right now. #vanhalen— Roth Army (@Roth_Army) April 28, 2012

What the fucking fuck kind of fucking thing is that to fucking say??? FUCKING FUCKHEAD FUCKINGFUCKIGN FUCKING DOUCHEBAG ASSHOLE!!!!!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

...ok i am calm now....lol

Comment

• Rothone
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Mar 2012

Vh kicked serious ass last night

The show was great. It feels more like a real band now than in 07'/08'. Eddie was Eddie. Enough said. Wolfe is super talented and quickly becoming a very important part of the band. Alex played about like I thought he would. His drum solo was the shortest I've ever seen him do and if you wanted to get technical (since so many like to do it with DLR), it was lackluster in comparison to what he used to do. Still, he's Alex VH. That alone carries a lot of weight and he can certainly still pull off the songs well enough.

DLR was DLR. The true master of ceremonies. There will never be another. He oozed charisma and was the "show". Without him in VH you have no show. Period. As for his voice I liken it to a championship boxer who doesn't quite pack the power he once had and has to rely on decision victories. He knows if he wins 3 of the first 4 rounds and 3 of the last 4 rounds (starting and finishing strong) then he only needs to win 1 round in the middle 4 and the fight is his. He's still champion in the end. That's what Roth did. He was very consistent in the beginning, picked his spots in the middle carefully, and then finished strong. SMART for a 57 yr old rock singer.

A big shout out to Nashville. The crowd was rowdy as hell from the get go and louder than hell. They were totally into it and I was glad to see the ROTH fronted VH get the adulation they so richly deserve. Well done Nashville. In case it matters to anyone the place seemed very near full capacity.
                Last edited by Rothone; 04-28-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  @imBrianCrawford You may have deleted that Tweet from last night, but rest assured, it was emailed directly to DLR's reps.Have a nice day,— Roth Army (@Roth_Army) April 28, 2012
                  Nice - hope the guy's shitting his pants right now! And I hope he's learned his lesson - you do not fuck with David Lee Roth!!
                  Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Of course, I'm outta thanks again (someone really needs to explain this to us!) - so thanks Light Em Up and Sniper for the videos! Looks like a kick-ass show from those clips. Dave seemed to have his swagger on, which I love!
                    Stay Frosty!

Comment

• perrin29
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                      Great kick right at the start!
                      Dave's working as you see the sweat flying. Bad ass.

Comment

• Zing!
                        Veteran
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                        What the fucking fuck kind of fucking thing is that to fucking say??? FUCKING FUCKHEAD FUCKINGFUCKIGN FUCKING DOUCHEBAG ASSHOLE!!!!!
                        What HE fucking said.
                        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Zing!
                          Veteran
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Rothone
                          A big shout out to Nashville. The crowd was rowdy as hell from the get go and louder than hell. They were totally into it and I was glad to see the ROTH fronted VH get the adulation they so richly deserve. Well done Nashville. In case it matters to anyone the place seemed very near full capacity.
                          Nothing for nothing - but the videos don't appear to jive with this. Maybe Rothone's section in particular was getting their Roth on? The fans in front of the stage look like they are at an art exhibit. Rowdy to me does not translate to: holding cameras and iPhones up. I guess that's just a sign of the times. Glad you had a great time, Rothone - at least we know there are still a few people who remember how to act at a goddamn rock concert!
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
                            Of course, I'm outta thanks again (someone really needs to explain this to us!) - so thanks Light Em Up and Sniper for the videos! Looks like a kick-ass show from those clips. Dave seemed to have his swagger on, which I love!

I got some extras. I got ya covered.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DlocRoth
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

The band sounds great, and Dave is fucking BELTING this tune out!
                              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                                This douchebag better not show up outside the Cleveland show ---- I'm bringing a can of whoop-ass if I see his freaky face!

"Hot for Jesus" ?? What the fuck ??

I saw a couple of those Jayzus douchebags outside the entrance.

Comment

Working...