X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Oh by the way, the fucknut that made that "sniper" Tweet at DLR has not only deleted that Tweet, he has now deleted his entire account.....
    Hahahaha!!!!!! The Roth Army - A Global Force For Good...who woulda believed it?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Yay. That just made my night. I think we at the army have a new mission during shows....termination of DBs and CBs!!! Maniacal laugh!!!
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Oh by the way, the fucknut that made that "sniper" Tweet at DLR has not only deleted that Tweet, he has now deleted his entire account.....
        Hopefully that SOB deleted himself from this planet as well.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mr. Street Preacher doesn't know his Bible very well. Guess he forgot that JC turned the water into wine at a wedding party where they ran out of wine because everyone was already drunk. And JC didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that they weren't "sober minded".
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I always thought the point of "Runnin with the Devil" was about desperation over Runnin' with the Devil. Seems to me that fits right into Christian values.

Oh dear.

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by FORD
              Mr. Street Preacher doesn't know his Bible very well. Guess he forgot that JC turned the water into wine at a wedding party where they ran out of wine because everyone was already drunk. And JC didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that they weren't "sober minded".

well yeah thanks for that kickass post
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

This week has been one for the record books. As if meeting Don Don at the vets office wasn't enough of an omen or sign, then traveling up I-40 to Nashville and seeing this, surely is! Crazy right?
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Wow. What a coincidence!
                  Last edited by Hardrock69; 04-28-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

After 28 years I made it to the Checkered Flag!

A great concert night usually requires some good friends, cold brews, and a killer band. But also meeting cool new people that have your same musical interest. That's how my VH night began.

As we are heading to the Arena I tell my son to be on the lookout for a 6'7" guy wearing a Roth Army shirt (Hardrock69 posted his description early Friday a.m just in case someone saw him). We get to the arena, and within 5 seconds we spot him! A mountain of a man! He was a living breathing Roth Army billboard!! Hardrock69 it was a real pleasure meeting you, it really added to the total experience. I only wish we could have had a few beers and taken some pics together, but show time was close. Hopefully next time.

BTW, my son really got a kick out of you telling him to pay attention to what he was about to see on the stage tonight (The Master)

The Show: "BRING IT OR DON'T RING IT!"
                    Kool and the Gang kicked it man! I really enjoyed it! fun to see that many musicians on stage getting DOWN ON IT!

Van Halen........well simply, it could not have been better! Stellar! The BAND really brought it.
                    I don't know if it was because it was Friday night in Music City, but Dave and Eddie seemed to put a little "extra jam on the bread". What was great was during Eddie's solo he looked up and smiled. And that smile ,which can light up an arena, brought a huge roar from the crowd. Just awesome. Dave, Eddie, Al, and Wolfie just looked like they were having a great time. At least they sold me on it.
                    Just amazing how great the music sounded and we were in semi nosebleed seats!

The energy of that show had me pumped UP! I still have adrenaline running through me!
                    I thought the crowd was ROCKING. Yes there were a lot of people kind of "sit-jamming", but at the end of each song there was a huge ROAR! I think I got some kind of aerobic work out from all the jumping and fist pumping I was doing.

Dave sounded really good I thought. I kept listening for any clunker's or singing out of key. Never really heard it. Everyone in my group thought he sounded DAMN GOOD! And because of all the stuff I've read, I expected to cringe a couple of times. The Youtube videos from stage center may prove me wrong. But I don't give a SHIT-FUCK! I SAW VAN HALEN LIVE AND THEY KICKED MY ASS!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Right on man! Glad you had a great time! Glad your wife and son got to witness such a legendary band in action WITH YOU.

Hope you have an equally great time in Knoxville later this summer!

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

Can we start a "Concert Douche Bag" Tread?

One more concert story.

I'm standing up just Rocking my ass off to RWTD and this f'ing douche behind me taps me on the shoulder and tellme to sit down! What a DICK! We are two songs into the show and this ass wipe and his fat ass wife are already complaining. I gave him the FU look and sat down, but i was just steaming.
                        Now this dude probably could have thrown me off the balcony if he wanted. so I decide that his stupid ass will live on forever on the internet. Particularly on Roth Army web site. I see him in the lobby when I made a quick restroom run and I stalked him until I could take his picture. The picture turned out shitty, but as you will see he reeks of DOUCHE BAGGERY big time... enjoy!

I hope to God that DICK WAD sees this. And BTW he never returned to his seat. I guess he was too cool for Van Halen.

Comment

• SNIPER
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                          One more concert story.

I'm standing up just Rocking my ass off to RWTD and this f'ing douche behind me taps me on the shoulder and tellme to sit down! What a DICK! We are two songs into the show and this ass wipe and his fat ass wife are already complaining. I gave him the FU look and sat down, but i was just steaming.
                          Now this dude probably could have thrown me off the balcony if he wanted. so I decide that his stupid ass will live on forever on the internet. Particularly on Roth Army web site. I see him in the lobby when I made a quick restroom run and I stalked him until I could take his picture. The picture turned out shitty, but as you will see he reeks of DOUCHE BAGGERY big time... enjoy!

I hope to God that DICK WAD sees this. And BTW he never returned to his seat. I guess he was too cool for Van Halen.
                          Oh yeah. This guy looks like a real fuck tard.

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Right on man! Glad you had a great time! Glad your wife and son got to witness such a legendary band in action WITH YOU.

Hope you have an equally great time in Knoxville later this summer!
                            You know it bro. They were both in awe of the whole spectacle that is VH! BTW that was an excellent
                            review you posted. If I didn't thank you I will

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by SNIPER
                              Oh yeah. This guy looks like a real fuck tard.
                              Oh man! He is beyond description, but I would love to hear some. lol!

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

He strikes me as the type that bought Balance on the first day. ...He is prob sending a tweet about how he misses Gaygar.

Comment

Working...