"People are barely moving their heads. Pathetic. "

Oh dear.

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by perrin29
      Hang Em High? Nice!
      Very nice indeed!!! One of the best VH live songs ever!!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Panama

Oh dear.

Comment

• Mr Walker
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
          Saw the same thing in Indy...pay all that money to act like you are in court....."Fools"....pun intended! Although, my buddy and I were playin' air guitar and karate kickin' everything in sight.

Who was the guy that said he was going to take a brick of m-80's and throw them in the aisle old school? LMFAO!!
          Yeah... I left them home after I saw Dave ream those dudes out for fighting.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
            Because Lou is a straight shooter who would speak his mind and had strong opinions on certain subjects and it would rub people the wrong way. I always thought Lou was cool as the other side of the pillow.
            Lou is cool in my book. I hung out with him at the DLR show at the Spectrum back in Thanksgiving eve 2001. We were right up against center stage.

Comment

• RealTwisted
              Groupie
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Zempi
              I get it and it depends my mood on how I 'act' at a concert. I like to watch musicians play and pay close attention to alot of things..Minimally I stand so I can see what is going on....I personally don't have a problem if somoene is just watching (sitting)and enjoying a show and not dancing and jumping and singing-they could be having an absolutely fantastic time and just as huge of a fan and just taking it all in..Just my 2 cents
              I agree completely... I go to a show, and I'm totally into watching the band, and enjoy it more that way rather than being up and dancing. I'm trying to soak in every detail, as a memory is being formed. I want to be able to play back as much in my mind the next day, the next week, and the next year, and to do that, I will studiously watch the show. That's why after all the shows I went to wasted, I now go to sober.. I want the memory, and that memory brings me joy that night, and every night after.
              "I wanna take this time to say that this is real whiskey here... the only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles is The Clash, baby!"

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                Yeah... I left them home after I saw Dave ream those dudes out for fighting.
                Yeah, the last thing I would want to do is stop a VH show and have Dave tell me to get the fuck out. That would suck.
                Last edited by SNIPER; 03-28-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

me- How is Dave's voice? Lou - the usual. Nothing particularly glaring although he forgot most of I'll Wait. He said he forgot the fucking words in the third verse, but it was obvious he forgot them in the first and second too. However, he had obviously practiced Hang em High. lyrics were solid although he had some timing issues with Eddie.

Oh dear.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

I was not an frequent poster at DDLR but read all the time. I do remember these names that is why I asked...Where do they all post or why not at the same place? That heated?
                    Well, they all post here except Lou. I just don't think he's into it anymore. Got better stuff to do that be on the net all the time. I just came here after about four years away. My wife told me I had to quit in 08 because I was letting FORD upset me too much...LOL. I missed DDLR going down, but it must have happened soon after I left.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

I get it and it depends my mood on how I 'act' at a concert. I like to watch musicians play and pay close attention to alot of things..Minimally I stand so I can see what is going on....I personally don't have a problem if somoene is just watching (sitting)and enjoying a show and not dancing and jumping and singing-they could be having an absolutely fantastic time and just as huge of a fan and just taking it all in..Just my 2 cents
                      Ever since I stopped drinking (heavily), I have a much better time and do much more dancing and singing at the shows I attend. I think Lou even captured one of my hollers right before Ice Cream Man in AC... even my son said "yeah, that was you".

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Guitar solo

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I"m posting too fast for the forum. LOL. It keeps telling me to slow down.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

"Eddie has been masterful as usual. AVH and WVH supplied the rock solid rhythms as usual."

Oh dear.

Comment

• TJMKID
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                              Another blower rant

"Dave spent the last 30 seconds berating the people running the blowers during DTNA - He laughed it off by saying he's had the same cold for the last six years."

I swear to God ---- if Dave rants about blowers at the Pittsburgh show ---- I'm gonna hunt down the prick in charge of "blowers" and fuck him up !!

Why are there so many retards working as arena staff? Dave wants the blowers off ----- KEEP 'EM OFF, SHITBIRDS

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by RealTwisted
                                I agree completely... I go to a show, and I'm totally into watching the band, and enjoy it more that way rather than being up and dancing. I'm trying to soak in every detail, as a memory is being formed. I want to be able to play back as much in my mind the next day, the next week, and the next year, and to do that, I will studiously watch the show. That's why after all the shows I went to wasted, I now go to sober.. I want the memory, and that memory brings me joy that night, and every night after.
                                Totally respect that....maybe it's a "girl" thing with all the dancing and screaming and such...I know in 08' I did a lot of staring in awe and shock, but I wasn't sitting...
                                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

Working...